Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 01:54 PM (5,235 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

What a weird camera angle...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Did I miss Victor showing up?

lysie
Member Avatar

See. Sami knows Nicole was lying the whole time. How is EJ so dumb that he hasn't figured that out? And these scenes made very little sense to me.

lysie
Member Avatar

This Marlena/Brady/Kate scene is kind of cute.

lysie
Member Avatar

Rafe's feelings are hurt that Daniel didn't say goodbye.

lysie
Member Avatar

How did Kristen get Marlena's number? Eileen is using a weird voice today.

lysie
Member Avatar

Nicole not taking Victor's number is a good example of everything that has been wrong with this story from the beginning.

lysie
Member Avatar

Victor's handkerchief doesn't match his shirt.

lysie
Member Avatar

It's not that I don't see her point. I do. But Sami saying she doesn't want a job handed to her is ridiculous. That's how she got the job with Madison and from Stefano.

lysie
Member Avatar

I could go for Brate.

lysie
Member Avatar

Is Jennifer wearing red booties?

lysie
Member Avatar

Jennifer and Allie are related.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 5 2012, 05:37 PM
camera shy
Nov 4 2012, 11:19 AM
NicoleLVR
Nov 2 2012, 07:54 PM
MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 07:49 PM
The character of Daniel has ruined almost Chelsea , almost Kate, Chloe, Carly, Jennifer, and Nicole. I just don't get it. He sucks. Let it go! These woman all deserve better, more exciting pairings.
Apparently he's the male equivalent of Sami. :shrug:
Well heres to a Sami/Daniel pairing. Maybe Sami needs to find out just how great Daniel is. What can we call them? Samuel? :D
Damantha
:roflol: :roflol: Damantha sounds like Darren from bewitched - but he's cursing at her.

lysie
Member Avatar

That apartment sure has grown since Carrie and Jesse set up house.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Nov 5 2012, 06:01 PM
Jennifer and Allie are related.
Yeah...how could you forget Sami calling Jen, Allie's 'cousin' during the Alice memorial scenes...PRICELESS!

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 5 2012, 05:50 PM
Rafe's feelings are hurt that Daniel didn't say goodbye.
That's what happens when two gods meet - they can't work out which temple to worship at.

I can't work out why all these characters are fighting him going off to Hawaii. Sounds like a plan to me.

six
Member Avatar

I thought it was odd that Sami was so invested in Daniel's life. If she just had to be in the story, they should have cemented her bitchiness by having her goal be destroying Nicole's shot at happiness, not her sudden concern for someone she barely knows. Or, better yet, they should have skipped the Jennifer/Sami scene all together.

The Marlena/Kate/Brady interaction was nice - a group that you wouldn't expect to see together, yet one that does make sense.

Kristen is absolutely perfect. I just wish she had a sidekick to bounce her plans off of.

blueskies
Member Avatar

A couple notes:

1.) I loved Brady's dream, it was awesome, lol

2.) I find it ironic that Marlena is so friendly to Kate, given her history of trying to kill/jail Sami, and yet she hates the idea of Sami being friendly with Kristen. Marlena, they name is hypocrite.

3.) I love Kristen, ;)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I always enjoy Victor and Nicole scenes. And they took place on my favorite set at the moment.

Also liked getting Jennifer and Lucas scenes. Him calling her "sis" made me all :wub: inside.

Loved everything about Brady's dream. Except it taking place in the town square.

And what wasn't there to like about Kate's appearance today. Welcome back, Kate Roberts!

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 5 2012, 06:00 PM
I could go for Brate.
I've been hoping they'd go there for awhile, now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply