Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
USA Cancels Fairly Legal & Common Law
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 03:52 PM (297 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

'Fairly Legal' case closed
USA series gets the ax, Sarah Shahi heads to NBC

All networks hit a rough patch eventually. Just look at AMC, which struggled to maintain or find audiences for "The Killing" and "Rubicon." Or even HBO, which has had myriad misfires and ratings-challenged contenders, from "Tell Me You Love Me" to "How to Make it In America." So you'll forgive USA if they've had trouble eking a couple recent upstarts past the second-season mark. First, "Common Law" was dropped after its inaugural batch of episodes, and now it's been announced that "Fairly Legal" won't get the benefit of a third go-round.

Deadline has reported that USA has not renewed the workplace dramedy following a sophomore bow that failed to wow critics or win over mass audiences. In addition, star Saraha Shahi has officially booked a regular gig on NBC's "Chicago Fire," proving her career remains ablaze.

“Sarah Shahi is undoubtedly a star, and we’re thrilled she’ll be joining our sister network NBC on 'Chicago Fire,' the network tells Deadline. “We are proud of 'Fairly Legal' and thank the very talented cast and crew for two fantastic seasons.”

On the upside, "White Collar," which returns Jan. 22, seems destined to run in uncannily entertaining perpetuity.

Source:MSN Entertainment
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I really loved Common Law.. that show was so funny and Michael Ealy was so hot as a cop. I'm gonna miss it. :(

Alin89
Member Avatar

i loved common law.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Never heard of either of those shows.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply