Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics for the week of November 5th
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 04:14 PM (2,633 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Victor tries to persuade Nicole to leave Daniel alone.
Posted Image

Daniel confirms the awful truth.
Posted Image

Maggie is supportive of Jennifer.
Posted Image

Nick and Gabi take a big step in their relationship.
Posted Image

EJ seeks Kristen's advice about Daniel and Nicole's betrayal.
Posted Image

Marlena continues to worry about Sami working for Kristen
Posted Image

Sami finds out about Gabi and Nick's relationship.
Posted Image

Things get ugly between Nicole and Jennifer
Posted Image

Abigail and Cameron discuss their relationship.
Posted Image

Kristen stages another casual run-in with John.
Posted Image

Brady apologizes to Jennifer.
Posted Image

Nicole has a nervous breakdown.
Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Monday - Nicole wonders if she'll get arrested.
Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Wednesday - EJ calls Stefano wanting to return to the DiMera fold.
Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-110512/12025/#item=264208
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Gee, never saw that one coming :sarcasm:

So not only can they not write for Nicole, they can't dress her either. :moon:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 2 2012, 04:21 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

The Kristen pics are my favorite!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont think nicole looks to bad believe me we have seen far worse. Wonder when new cameron starts?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Same old shit. Eileen Davidson looks AMAZING though. Only positive thing I can say.

destinyrules
Member Avatar

Marlena looks like she is out modeling her gloves, wtp....

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 2 2012, 04:14 PM
Kristen stages another casual run-in with John.
Posted Image
Flawless. :wub:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Same boring overused characters (minus Victor); just a different week. :sleep:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The best things about these spoilers is that Victor is mentioned and Rafe is not.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Kristen looks beyond beautiful, wow!

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Posted Image
Abigail is looking very mature. I guess she is letting Cameron know she is moving on. Enter EJ Dimera! (Hopefully!!)

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Oh EJ, you continue to have no spine or real story.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 2 2012, 10:35 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Posted Image
Abigail is looking very mature. I guess she is letting Cameron know she is moving on. Enter EJ Dimera! (Hopefully!!)
This picture was taken from Lexi's funeral in July.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 2 2012, 10:35 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Posted Image
LOL, I hope so... I would love to see Abby grow up. Leaving the trenches of teens.

As grownup and with EJ as friend (and perhaps enemy in beginning) it would be a big plus. I could actually see Abby take over the role of Lexie had (not sister and brother .. but the friendship they had), a person that would see beyond the Dimera name and his conscious perhaps? I would like to see a story where she pursuits EJ perhaps? Very much like the Austin story only EJ is not that foolish.
Edited by DayDreamer, Nov 3 2012, 05:08 AM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

why is Brady apologizing to Bitchifer? the whole damn town of Salem should be apologizing to Nicole for treating her so horribly. She just lost her baby for chrimney's sake. Have some damn compassion already. So much for Brady ever being her true love right there.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Nov 3 2012, 06:26 AM.

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Loosing her child was a tragedy, yet I remember her stealing a baby to make sure it was raised by it's daddy...so this sudden need to hide a baby from the same daddy was all her sick way of getting even, so whatever shit falls on her now she deserves.

Dee-anne

DaysPossessed
Nov 3 2012, 06:44 AM
Loosing her child was a tragedy, yet I remember her stealing a baby to make sure it was raised by it's daddy...so this sudden need to hide a baby from the same daddy was all her sick way of getting even, so whatever shit falls on her now she deserves.
Another reason why this story made no sense. We watched all that Nicole did to give EJ his baby. We also saw that she was the one that talked EJ out of taking Johnny away from Sami when he found out about Grace. Nicole would be the last person to be hiding her child from EJ. They could not even be consistent with the reason why she was doing it. It changed about three times througout the telling of this lousy story.

It was Rafe that started the lie and I bet no one in Salem is going to find out that it was Rafe's idea in the first place, and that Nicole just went along with it. I wish they made the decision for her not to go along wi th it, then they would have been forced to write a different story where the father of the child was more involved, I am sure it would have been better than the one that is playing out on screen now. Then again, it would be the same writers writing it so, I am sure they would find a way to mess it up especially if their objective is always to make Nicole look and act pathetic, and no one should care about her, just insult her. Even Sami Brady the one who was partly responsible for breaking up her marriage, to EJ is allowed to insult her, and get away with it. They have everyone insulting her even down to Maggie. TomSell has already taken a lot away from Nicole. They destroyed her relationship with her sister, killed her mum, have her husband who use to say how much he loved her acting as if he could hardly care less, and taken away the only thing she had left that she dealy loved, and that was her baby, and they really expect us to find somthing to like about this story. It's sick. The Nicole haters who love Daniiel and Jennifer would probably like it who knows.

Deleted User
Deleted User

DaysPossessed
I don't care what a person does, no one deserves to lose a child not once but twice. Anyways if we are going to be technical didn't Sami lie about the paternity of at least two of her children? Why should she get a pass? She's really no better then Nicole, yet Nicole is the only one who suffers regardless of whether or not she was in the wrong. To me though lying about a paternity doesn't equate to deserving to give birth to a stillborn baby.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 2 2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:

Gee, never saw that one coming :sarcasm:

So not only can they not write for Nicole, they can't dress her either. :moon:
Wait a minute. Someone on the edge of a nervous breakdown isn't going to be worrying about how they dress, for Pete's sake!

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 3 2012, 02:22 PM
DaysPossessed
I don't care what a person does, no one deserves to lose a child not once but twice. Anyways if we are going to be technical didn't Sami lie about the paternity of at least two of her children? Why should she get a pass? She's really no better then Nicole, yet Nicole is the only one who suffers regardless of whether or not she was in the wrong. To me though lying about a paternity doesn't equate to deserving to give birth to a stillborn baby.
I never said she deserved to loose this baby. I said she deserves whatever shit now hits. As for Sami she has never honestly wanted to be with EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply