Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics for the week of November 5th
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 04:14 PM (2,849 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 3 2012, 02:22 PM
DaysPossessed
Nov 3 2012, 06:44 AM
Loosing her child was a tragedy, yet I remember her stealing a baby to make sure it was raised by it's daddy...so this sudden need to hide a baby from the same daddy was all her sick way of getting even, so whatever shit falls on her now she deserves.
I don't care what a person does, no one deserves to lose a child not once but twice. Anyways if we are going to be technical didn't Sami lie about the paternity of at least two of her children? Why should she get a pass? She's really no better then Nicole, yet Nicole is the only one who suffers regardless of whether or not she was in the wrong. To me though lying about a paternity doesn't equate to deserving to give birth to a stillborn baby.
Sami lied about all 4 (5) of her children's fathers paternity.

Will she gave to Austin instead of Lucas

Johnny she changed paternity to go to Lucas not EJ

Allie she gave to EJ because Lucas went to jail

Grace (thought was her) she gave to Rafe not EJ

Sydney after getting her she tried to give as well to Rafe and keep EJ away

The only one she had true motive on was Sydney and that was because EJ kidnpaped her (other no reason other than she didn't like the sperm that was actually used)
Edited by nolagirl, Nov 5 2012, 05:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Davidson looks great in that picture of her looking into the fireplace.

camera shy

DaysPossessed
Nov 3 2012, 06:44 AM
Loosing her child was a tragedy, yet I remember her stealing a baby to make sure it was raised by it's daddy...so this sudden need to hide a baby from the same daddy was all her sick way of getting even, so whatever shit falls on her now she deserves.
EJ told Sami that Sydney had been kidnapped and murdered to get even with Sami. What shit should fall on him?

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

These next twoweeks actually sound pretty good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply