Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Cast on The Jeff Probst Show
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:20 PM (6,973 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Promo page for episode with Kristian, Drake, Bryan, James, & Galen:
http://www.jeffprobst.com/posts/episode/2163_Days_of_our_Lives_Sexiest_Stars_Tell_All/index.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Thanks for posting.

I have to check this out if James is going to be on B-)
Edited by JamesScott_19, Nov 3 2012, 09:20 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

I have a feeling this combo of actors is going to make for a really annoying interview. Oh, and for those who were wondering. Deidre is included in this. She's just not in the interview. Also, the write-up lists Lucas as Lucas Black, lmao.

Lumi_are_true_love

I hope whoever did the write up changes the name under Bryan's character for Lucas is a Roberts and a Horton not a Black and is not John's son while Brady on the other hand is Lucas is the son of Bill Horton and Kate Roberts.

His name write up should say Lucas Horton not Lucas Black and his full name is Lucas Desmond Roberts Horton and hes the Tom and Alice's Grandson and Sid Grayson's great grandson and is Mike and Jennifer are his half brother and sister for they all share the same father Bill Horton who is Tom and Alice's son.

Thanks for posting this preview for us of all the Days stars together for it looks really good and I can't wait to see this when this airs. I know the person who did the write up made a mistake and I know they didn't mean to but if they do change it needs to say Bryan Dattilo as Lucas Horton.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

We just have to remember, that for Jeff Probst's show, Days is just another show to that has fans to bring Probst more audience. They should pay attention to details like that, but they don't. And why would this be an annoying interview?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Well if JS,GG, and BD sit around and talk about how awesome working with the Sween is it would pretty much suck as far as I am concerned.

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Nov 3 2012, 11:41 AM
We just have to remember, that for Jeff Probst's show, Days is just another show to that has fans to bring Probst more audience. They should pay attention to details like that, but they don't. And why would this be an annoying interview?
Several big talkers.

lumifan4life

MissLola
Nov 3 2012, 12:32 PM
Well if JS,GG, and BD sit around and talk about how awesome working with the Sween is it would pretty much suck as far as I am concerned.
I heard BD talked about her, lol. And it's pretty much expected if they have the 3 actors who play the men currently in love with Sami on the show, lol.

cord08

Sneak peek videos:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 3 2012, 01:24 PM
Sneak peek videos:

Thanks so much for posting these! Can't wait to see this show on Monday!!

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 3 2012, 01:34 PM
cord08
Nov 3 2012, 01:24 PM
Sneak peek videos:

Thanks so much for posting these! Can't wait to see this show on Monday!!

fun show lots of laughing :)
Edited by jeanneshuis, Nov 3 2012, 05:06 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

MissLola
Nov 3 2012, 12:32 PM
Well, there is that! :D

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Nov 3 2012, 12:58 PM
ladyofthelake
Nov 3 2012, 11:41 AM
Several big talkers.
OK. I usually don't pay any attention to the interviews. Too much like politics...full of spin.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Thank gawd for BD's hair cut, he looks good again!

concerned
Member Avatar

- hmm if Marlena's wardrobe choice is anything to go by looks like she might be the one hooking up with Rafe. Rarlena VS Johsten.
Edited by concerned, Nov 4 2012, 08:51 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

So the options are "sexy, devious, mysterious co conspirator" or " some one who keeps you grounded" Sounds like traffic control.

Can't believe this storyline is still going to continue.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Awesome! Loved the preview clips. Can't wait to see Galen on the show tomorrow.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

I'm watching it right now, I think it's a great episode so far and I love all the great clips that they've showed, I just wish more of the cast made it out for the taping, especially since they were going down memory lane... it's still a great episode though :)

Helpless Romantic

Did they mention any spoilers/ tidbits by chance? :smile:

karoline
Member Avatar

The part where Deidre is doing ht backstage thing with the fan is cute. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply