Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Cast on The Jeff Probst Show
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:20 PM (7,082 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 5 2012, 01:14 PM
Did they mention any spoilers/ tidbits by chance? :smile:
not really :-/ , they showed a preview of what's coming up this week with Daniel confronting Nicole about the baby at the Horton house but other than that they didn't really mention anything

Kristian mentioned something about getting in trouble for tweeting a picture of a new character that they were trying to keep under wraps (I'm assuming that it was the one with Eric) so I think after that they were really cautious to not to give anything away
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jb1183

Surely there must have been some Lumi fans in the audience. If I'd have been there, I would have yelled out, "Lumi!" when Probst asked which of the "two" sides fans were on.

You could tell there was so much Bryan was struggling not to say regarding his obvious disappointment with his role in the Will storyline. I felt bad for him.
Edited by jb1183, Nov 5 2012, 03:59 PM.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

jb1183
Nov 5 2012, 03:57 PM
Surely there must have been some Lumi fans in the audience. If I'd have been there, I would have yelled out, "Lumi!" when Probst asked which of the "two" sides fans were on.

You could tell there was so much Bryan was struggling not to say regarding his obvious disappointment regarding his role in the Will storyline. I felt bad for him.
I felt bad when he said something to the effect of "I hope they keep me on". Really, it would be difficult living the life of these actors not knowing if you could be written off instantly - no matter your "fan base".

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

jb1183
Nov 5 2012, 03:57 PM

You could tell there was so much Bryan was struggling not to say regarding his obvious disappointment with his role in the Will storyline. I felt bad for him.
i have not seen the show but the heard do not even got their facts check they call Lucas black

from what i heard bryan was add in last Minute to show

Quote:

Have you been watching “Days” for years? Does your heart skip a beat when John Black is the star of a scene? Do you admire Hope’s “Fancy Face?” Are you torn between routing for handsome hunk Rafe, and the loveable bad boy, E.J. DiMera? We need some serious fans in our audience to come to an upcoming taping of our show! Email us now!!!

see who is not mention because he was add in last Minute to show

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

Looks good. Thanks for posting! :D

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I enjoyed watching the entire Jeff Probst show today and I haven't watched Days in over 3 months and counting. It was nice seeing the cast have fun with fans :)

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I watched the show. I was rather disappointed. No much info for fans. James Scott dressed weirdly. Sorry, but a tee-shirt with whatever that was printed on it with a suit. Tasteless and tacky.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 5 2012, 06:57 PM
I watched the show. I was rather disappointed. No much info for fans. James Scott dressed weirdly. Sorry, but a tee-shirt with whatever that was printed on it with a suit. Tasteless and tacky.
And yet, I still find him hot.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

:wow: GG and AS are off screen friends.... well that answers alot!

Helpless Romantic

Dreamer
Nov 5 2012, 07:14 PM
:wow: GG and AS are off screen friends.... well that answers alot!
I don't see what's so shocking about it? Their kids are around the same age, so naturally I would assume they probably play together not to mention that working so closely with each other on screen develops a friendship that carries over to off the set. No different than her friendships with Bryan and James. Galen looked so good!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Loved the pictures of BOPE and the mention of Jarlena's wedding. :wub: I was surprised Bryan got a hair cut. He looked good too. I LOL when he snuggled up to Galen :wub:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 5 2012, 07:36 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

Watching now and I must say, Kristian is still one of the most beautiful women, like EVER!!!

michelle
Member Avatar

Holy crap, Drake is PRECIOUS!

michelle
Member Avatar

ARI ZUCKER IS FUN!

michelle
Member Avatar

John Aniston and Joe Mascolo are KILLING ME!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

michelle
Nov 5 2012, 08:59 PM
John Aniston and Joe Mascolo are KILLING ME!
I loved both of them. They were so perfectly in character.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Joe looked like a million bucks. So did Bryan Dattilo. And I LOVED Ari Z's appearance!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

My 86 year old grandma said James was so cute in his glasses.

I haven't watched it yet.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

here's the episode in case anybody missed it :)

Edited by DocandJohn4ever, Nov 5 2012, 11:05 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, that was cute and not at all annoying. I'm guessing there's a part missing from that, though. If not, James and Galen really didn't belong there at all.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Funny you mentioned that Lysie I had the same impression is there something missing?? James didn't even talk.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply