Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Cast on The Jeff Probst Show
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:20 PM (7,186 Views)
lumifan4life

BD, DH, & KA were great and full of life. They actually looked happy to be there. GG and JS looked bored and really brought nothing, I too wonder why they were there, lol. GG is funnier on twitter but somehow on camera, he just loses that online charm, lol. BD was great and hilarious as always.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

I loved Bryan's answer on what Lucas wears under the sheets when hes sharing love scenes with Sami and he says that Lucas goes comando and wears nothing at all that was great and I loved the old school Lumi picture that they showed of Bryan and Ali together when they first started out on the show with them together with Ali and Sami leaning on Bryan and Lucas for that was really cute.

Kristian's answer was interesting as well that she wears sweats on the sheet during love scenes and she was talking about a love scene her and Peter did together as Bo and Hope.

I loved that she showed Ali and Bryan standing together in a Lumi scene we already so for that was fun to watch too.

The old school Bo and Hope and John and Marlena scene and Tom and Alice scene and scene with Julie was great as well also showing other scenes as well.

I love that some of the other stars and actors and Actresses of Days got to make an appearence too that Diedre,Blake,Ari,Joe,Eric made an appearence too and both Ari and Bryan were hilarious and truly funny in their segments.

The round robin thing where they all did the round robin thing was great as well.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I watched it. It was fun! I got a kick out of Bryan.

Lumi_are_true_love

I loved Bryan's hair cut as well.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

I had to watch it again (because I didn't watch the whole thing before I posted it :$ ), the editing is really choppy but there is a part missing, there was a segment in between when Galen and James came out and before Bryan came out where Jeff was talking to the Safe/Ejami fans. I don't know why the person who posted it cut it out, the sneak peek that's posted in the beginning of the thread was the entire segment

karoline
Member Avatar

Must be embarrassing for James and Galen to walk away from an interview/show where you haven`t said a thing… They`re both actors, one would think they knew how to sell themselves on camera and actually talk… (Even without being asked a direct question.)

Kristian, Bryan, Deidre and Drake were all great. Lots of personality and charm in all four of them!
Edited by karoline, Nov 6 2012, 04:14 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

karoline
Nov 6 2012, 04:13 AM
Must be embarrassing for James and Galen to walk away from an interview/show where you haven`t said a thing… They`re both actors, one would think they knew how to sell themselves on camera and actually talk… (Even without being asked a direct question.)

Kristian, Bryan, Deidre and Drake were all great. Lots of personality and charm in all four of them!

Well, I don't really agree with you, personally, I think probably it's quite liberating with actors who do not put up a facade and are genuine, true to themself! James is probably pretty resaverad as a person so I don't expect him to talk that much without being spoken to first! I agree that the others was charming and more outgoing! And to be completely true, it's more about what they show on stage what strength they have as an actor than how they are private at least for me! :)

karoline
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 6 2012, 04:32 AM
karoline
Nov 6 2012, 04:13 AM

Well, I don't really agree with you, personally, I think probably it's quite liberating with actors who do not put up a facade and are genuine, true to themself! James is probably pretty resaverad as a person so I don't expect him to talk that much without being spoken to first! I agree that the others was charming and more outgoing! And to be completely true, it's more about what they show on stage what strength they have as an actor than how they are private at least for me! :)
I do see your point. But when the producers of a talk show/TV show invites guests to take part in a show, I would think there is an expectation of the guests to actually participate vocally, and entertain the audience. I don`t see the point in saying yes to being on a show if you are not actively going to give the audience something… That is kind of like having a debate where only one part is debating. That`s not much of a debate…

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

jb1183
Nov 5 2012, 03:57 PM
You could tell there was so much Bryan was struggling not to say regarding his obvious disappointment with his role in the Will storyline. I felt bad for him.
I totally agree. I have seen Bryan quite vocal about his involvement in this storyline and praising the storyline before however, on the show, you could tell he was grasping for words when asked about the current storyline. It was awkward and as a viewer you could sense his disappointment in the direction they are taking Lucas and Will's relationship.

appleblossom

Was anyone shocked when BD joked about being commando in love scenes? Maybe he just has an outspoken personality, but I think that was kinda brazen, especially when he teased Allison dosen't mind. I know they are good buddies, but it is sorta disrespectful to both their spouses IMO.

Safensane

In the segment that was cut out Galen and James were very cordial to one another and complimented each other. Too bad it was cut out, they seem to really enjoy working together. I thought it was a fun show...you really need to see the entire show to appreciate each cast member before extending criticism. Galen is very outgoing type of person and James is more reserved and shy...in the show they did express opinions and I'm really glad they were invited to be part of it...I know the audience enjoyed it!

lysie
Member Avatar

Yeah. They didn't really say anything in that segment either. It's an interesting contrast between the people who have been around for a while and the people with much shorter histories on the show.

luvmysoaps

ITA with the poster that Kristian Alfonso is still one of the most beautiful women ever on TV. Wow!
BD was funny as usual. I hope they do keep Lucas around and write for him some
Drake was his usual charming self.
Loved the onset stuff with Stefano, Brady and Victor
Ari was funny funny funny in that skit

Lot's of fun to watch. Everyone looked great and at ease

deletemyaccountplease

omg that bope flashback was hott

ka looks good

lumifan4life

appleblossom
Nov 6 2012, 09:08 AM
Was anyone shocked when BD joked about being commando in love scenes? Maybe he just has an outspoken personality, but I think that was kinda brazen, especially when he teased Allison dosen't mind. I know they are good buddies, but it is sorta disrespectful to both their spouses IMO.
It was a joke. BD & AS are lifelong friends, I hardly think it's a big deal to them, lol.

lumifan4life

lysie
Nov 6 2012, 09:16 AM
Yeah. They didn't really say anything in that segment either. It's an interesting contrast between the people who have been around for a while and the people with much shorter histories on the show.
I kind of noticed that difference too. DH, KA, & BD are the vets and were much more at ease. It kind of seemed like GG and JS were out of place in comparison, lol.

deletemyaccountplease

Safensane
Nov 6 2012, 09:10 AM
In the segment that was cut out Galen and James were very cordial to one another and complimented each other. Too bad it was cut out, they seem to really enjoy working together. I thought it was a fun show...you really need to see the entire show to appreciate each cast member before extending criticism. Galen is very outgoing type of person and James is more reserved and shy...in the show they did express opinions and I'm really glad they were invited to be part of it...I know the audience enjoyed it!

thats pretty much how i pictured it

james is so cute
gg is funny

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I enjoyed it but wanted more.

lysie
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 6 2012, 12:20 PM
lysie
Nov 6 2012, 09:16 AM
I kind of noticed that difference too. DH, KA, & BD are the vets and were much more at ease. It kind of seemed like GG and JS were out of place in comparison, lol.
The clips and the questions were mostly from before their time. I found it refreshing that the vets and history seemed to be the focus, though.

Safensane

Oh come on, they all get along fine and the show was fun. At events, I've seen GG, JS, and BD in the same room and they are friendly and joke around. They all seemed pretty loose on the show and I didn't notice anyone at a loss for words. We see what we want to see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply