Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of November 5th
Topic Started: Nov 3 2012, 12:07 AM (3,155 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 4 2012, 04:52 PM
Oh Hello..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tUxjT-EKoD4

where have you been.....

can we get a smidgeon of this charisma back into the show seems a pity to waste it all on Jeff Probst.
LMAO - Rafe grounds Sami and EJ is a conspitar - did EJ help Sami shoot someone in the head and get away with it??? Did EJ help her cover up a child's identity??? Did EJ help her try and keep the children away from their real fathers???? Great Grounding Job for Rafe......I wish I'd have been in the audience
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 5 2012, 05:03 PM
I think AZ is doing great with the material. I don't like that she thinks so little of herself that she'd take her own life. I would like to see Nicole really spend time in a depressed mood and really try to get over her loss and straigten out her life... not just jumping in the sack with someone to make it all better. Nicole needs a slow build romance.
I fault Daniel for leading her one and trying to save her. Nicole has to stop giving herself away.
I applaud AZ on the work but I won't be watchinjg it - it's basically too much of character assination for me to take. :flipoff: FUCK YOU TOMLIN

cord08

Everything in this multi-soap promo has already aired, but there is a brief glimpse of Greg Vaughn as Eric Brady at 0:18. It looks like he might be talking to Sami (blonde hair) at the Brady Pub.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Nov 5 2012, 05:11 PM
concerned
Oh Hello..

where have you been.....

can we get a smidgeon of this charisma back into the show seems a pity to waste it all on Jeff Probst.
LMAO - Rafe grounds Sami and EJ is a conspitar - did EJ help Sami shoot someone in the head and get away with it??? Did EJ help her cover up a child's identity??? Did EJ help her try and keep the children away from their real fathers???? Great Grounding Job for Rafe......I wish I'd have been in the audience
Yes, I wondered the same thing what the heck was she talking about when it came to Rafe and Sami? Apparently she's not the same view as me anyway! :rolleyes:

concerned
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 5 2012, 06:08 PM
nolagirl
Nov 5 2012, 05:11 PM
concerned
Oh Hello..

where have you been.....

Yes, I wondered the same thing what the heck was she talking about when it came to Rafe and Sami? Apparently she's not the same view as me anyway! :rolleyes:
I just found it amusing that Jeff interpreted it as "Rafes the one who says I love you the way you are" since isn't that supposedly Ejami's song/reason for being.

Obviously Jeff is not a long time viewer.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing Zucker in these scenes. Also glad it means we're a step closer to Nicole moving on from Jennifer and Daniel, and onto Eric Brady. Speaking of which, it was nice finally seeing a glimpse of Vaughan as Eric in the Soapnet promo.

samixxx
Member Avatar

thanks for the soapnet promo. Ari is memorizing to watch, hate the story but wow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply