Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R promo week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 3 2012, 12:27 AM (1,479 Views)
soapfan326

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sharon wouldn't do the same for you Adam.She will rat out Victor to you and accomplish a piece of ass on the desk as a thank you.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

it said it removed.

taylore
Member Avatar

I want Sharon away from these 2,i want a new love interest for my girl.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sam is far more equipped to support Sharon than Adam is! I'd rather see him, not romantically tho, be there for her like he was during her trial. She can use someone like him right now who isn't going to embroil her in an arson case!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I actually hated Sam lol, in fact I have hated every character Sharon has been paired with besides Nick. I liked Brad and her together but he couldn't make up his mind if he wanted Sharon or Victoria so I was happy when Sharon dumped his ass.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I don't want him as a romantic pairing either. They were boring but he was a really good friend to her and truly cared about her well being.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Keisha
Nov 4 2012, 05:07 PM
it said it removed.
Don't know what happened there. I replaced it with one from another user.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

She can use someone like him right now who isn't going to embroil her in an arson case!

She is guilty of arson, no way around that. She should be punished for it, crazy or not.
Bi-polar my ass. Just something the writers had to come up with. She's a nut case that needs to pay for the PROVEN crime of arson.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 5 2012, 07:24 PM
Quote:

She can use someone like him right now who isn't going to embroil her in an arson case!

She is guilty of arson, no way around that. She should be punished for it, crazy or not.
Bi-polar my ass. Just something the writers had to come up with. She's a nut case that needs to pay for the PROVEN crime of arson.
If Sharon has a mental disorder then that proves she has been insane this whole time and didn't really commit these crimes with a malicious intent, atleast not the REAL Sharon

Sharon Collins Newman would never strut into a church with a funeral service going on wearing a WHITE DRESS. That's all on MAB and JG is trying to get rid of some of that stank so good for him.
Edited by Queen B, Nov 5 2012, 09:28 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Only1Way
Quote:

She is guilty of arson, no way around that. She should be punished for it, crazy or not. Bi-polar my ass. Just something the writers had to come up with. She's a nut case that needs to pay for the PROVEN crime of arson.
Like hell it ain't! AND`The "way around that" is the way there going she's mentally ill and not responsible for her abrupt arson actions everybody else got way with setting fires attempted murders,killings etc so if none of them fucks paid the piper then Sharon ain't gotta pay for a damn thang...HA It's a many want "Realism" to start with her why everybody else has gotten pass after pass not spending no jail time...NOT!!!!!!! No need for the buck to start w/Sharon, what they can do is bring some "Realness" too this Bipolar story now that's something writers can sink their pens into.

LPS
Member Avatar

taylore
Nov 5 2012, 01:08 PM
I want Sharon away from these 2,i want a new love interest for my girl.
I swear people say that every year. And every time she gets a new love interest, people bitch.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Not me LP, if I can get a Sharon and Neil hookup :yahoo: Sharon's never had Mandingo dingaling..

Queen B
Member Avatar

oh boy I have fantasized about Neil/Sharon and they had a great opportunity to go there after Dru's death but of course she would of looked like a shitty friend and back then the writers actually wanted to write Sharon as a woman with dignity

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 6 2012, 12:15 AM
Not me LP, if I can get a Sharon and Neil hookup :yahoo: Sharon's never had Mandingo dingaling..

Anything is better than HarmoNeil :puke:

kelly777
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 5 2012, 11:42 PM
Only1Way
Quote:

She is guilty of arson, no way around that. She should be punished for it, crazy or not. Bi-polar my ass. Just something the writers had to come up with. She's a nut case that needs to pay for the PROVEN crime of arson.
Like hell it ain't! AND`The "way around that" is the way there going she's mentally ill and not responsible for her abrupt arson actions everybody else got way with setting fires attempted murders,killings etc so if none of them fucks paid the piper then Sharon ain't gotta pay for a damn thang...HA It's a many want "Realism" to start with her why everybody else has gotten pass after pass not spending no jail time...NOT!!!!!!! No need for the buck to start w/Sharon, what they can do is bring some "Realness" too this Bipolar story now that's something writers can sink their pens into.

Bi Polar is the disease that can explain away her behaviors. It really is true. I imagine she is in her manic phase when she steals, hooks up with Pappy, neglects her kids and in her depressive phase when she is destructive like starting the ranch on fire. Sorry to those that think otherwise but there is no court in the nation that would not say she was not responsible for her actions due to her mental disorder. :tink: :tink: :tink:

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sharon must be really sick... There is no way you would hook up with your child's kidnaper and call yourself sane... Actually they should say that she has a tumor... That will explain all the crazy things she has done...and please make Adam stop saying "The Newmans did this to her"... He is a Newman and he started all this when he kidnapped her daughter...

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I think more viewers need to read up on bi-polar and the laws. That's why I said what I did.

lightandday
Member Avatar

kelly777
Nov 8 2012, 01:12 AM
lightandday
Nov 5 2012, 11:42 PM
Only1Way
Quote:

Bi Polar is the disease that can explain away her behaviors. It really is true. I imagine she is in her manic phase when she steals, hooks up with Pappy, neglects her kids and in her depressive phase when she is destructive like starting the ranch on fire. Sorry to those that think otherwise but there is no court in the nation that would not say she was not responsible for her actions due to her mental disorder. :tink: :tink: :tink:
PRECISELY Kelly! Furthermore for folk who actually live with and have personally gone trough this with friends loved ones etc; know a hell of lot more than random Google information on the illness and it certainly effects people differently, heck mix this ill shit with people like that man who was high on bath salts and ate the face of another human :( there were reports saying he was diagnose with a form of it then there are those like Bobby Brown who have the disease and used it to get his ass out of legal hot water.

Hopefully the writers are wise enough to throw some realness in here they got off to a good start having LT play the role of doctor.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

We'll see. I do know someone that is bi-polar, real kind, not soap opera kind. She's went off the deep end a few times in her young life, been hospitalized too, voluntarily mind you. She didn't marry 4 times, she didn't steal, ruin a business, burn a house down. She did some of the things that Sharon did, the OC moving of furniture, pacing, rocking, sleeping.
The writers just have to add some glitter to make this diagnosis work.
Hope Phyllis can talk her through it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply