Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/5; Twitter/FB/Contact Info list in first post
Topic Started: Nov 5 2012, 06:55 AM (21,017 Views)
lily20

btw, any news on what chloe's storyline is? maybe they will put her back with daniel if these dumb writers don't keep pushing dannifer. at least danloe had/have a fairly large fanbase
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

lily20
Nov 9 2012, 11:31 PM
btw, any news on what chloe's storyline is? maybe they will put her back with daniel if these dumb writers don't keep pushing dannifer. at least danloe had/have a fairly large fanbase
SC alluded that its about Parker's paternity. Danloe was the only pairing I tolerated Daniel in but I don't want him with Chloe anymore. Am hoping for Broe to reconnect. :wub: Although Nadia has said her return is short term so if SC doesn't resign when his contract is up I could see them reuniting them before they leave.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 9 2012, 11:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Helpless Romantic
Nov 9 2012, 11:42 PM
lily20
SC alluded that its about Parker's paternity. Danloe was the only paiting I tolerated Daniel in but I don't want him with Chloe anymore. Am hoping for Broe to reconnect. :wub: Although Nadia has said her return is short term so if SC doesn't resign when his contract is up I could see them reuniting them before they leave.
poor phillip gets the short end of the stick again if parker is daniels
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Eileen Davidson
‏@eileen_davidson
That's my daddy!!!!! pic.twitter.com/3GdMdfCq

Posted Image

Attached to this post:
Attachments: JMED.jpg (23.83 KB)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Amazing! Still dying for Kristen/Stefano scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 9 2012, 11:43 PM
Helpless Romantic
lily20
SC alluded that its about Parker's paternity. Danloe was the only paiting I tolerated Daniel in but I don't want him with Chloe anymore. Am hoping for Broe to reconnect. :wub: Although Nadia has said her return is short term so if SC doesn't resign when his contract is up I could see them reuniting them before they leave.
poor phillip gets the short end of the stick again if parker is daniels
Philip is just as unlucky as Nicole when it comes to children. He lost Claire who he thought was his. He gave up another kid for adoption (still don't understand that one) and now he might lose another child he thought was his. And this time offscreen so no one will get to see his heartbreak.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Supergirlx2
Nov 9 2012, 06:00 PM
laurenkoslow: @SuzanneC_Rogers hey sweetie... Good 'Chatting' with U today XO http://lockerz.com/s/260170506
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/267038707557756928

Posted Image
Wow the two look beautiful together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Why is everyone wearing purple?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

greeneyedgirl
Nov 10 2012, 01:28 AM
Why is everyone wearing purple?
i think Suzanne is actually in blue. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I agree, but at least in those situation those couples were actually...good couples. I mean Isabella didn't stand a chance against Marlena, but she was still a really popular character and most people loved her. I didn't find her boring at all. Kristen was boring for the most part when her and John were actually together before the scheming so that's another landslide. Roman was written as the bad guy of the triangle (except in Sami's eyes) so obviously John and Marlena won that. If the same poll had been taken during the Roman/Marlena heyday it would have probably been closer to 50/50 or better. I personally prefer Roman/Marlena Round 1 to any of Marlena's pairings, but it was evident when Wayne came back that the ship had sailed.

Daniel is just a piece of shit character and he has ruined Jennifer completely. He doesn't even belong in the same league as those other characters or couples. I'm glad to see that the poll is a landslide though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Miss Rhi
Nov 9 2012, 11:52 PM
Eileen Davidson
‏@eileen_davidson
That's my daddy!!!!! pic.twitter.com/3GdMdfCq

Posted Image

Wow they look so much alike. Still I hope someday it will be revealed that Kristen is EJ mother, hence Stefano is EJs granddad,... and not his father. Sighs.. I wish. But Not sure I want John to be the father,.. I guess it would give stories and involve John/Marlena more .. but they absolutely hate EJ.. so I wouldn't wish that on him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson
shouting out to all you DAYS fans! Thanks for all your sweet support so far.... like I said..I love this storyline!

Eileen Davidson
and how awesome is Drake Hogestyn?

Eileen Davidson
but of course I can't mention Drake without mentioning the amazing James Scott, whom I totally love and adore. and Casey is also fantastic..

Blake Berris
How good is @eileen_davidson on #DAYS ! Loving her stuff.

Eileen Davidson
@BlakeBerris Thank you so much! It's been a blast working with such terrific actors. When do we get to work together? xo
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 10 2012, 11:30 AM
Eileen Davidson
shouting out to all you DAYS fans! Thanks for all your sweet support so far.... like I said..I love this storyline!

Eileen Davidson

Eileen Davidson
but of course I can't mention Drake without mentioning the amazing James Scott, whom I totally love and adore. and Casey is also fantastic..

Blake Berris

Eileen Davidson
@BlakeBerris Thank you so much! It's been a blast working with such terrific actors. When do we get to work together? xo
I think somebody has a crush on James!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Helpless Romantic
lily20
SC alluded that its about Parker's paternity. Danloe was the only pairing I tolerated Daniel in but I don't want him with Chloe anymore. Am hoping for Broe to reconnect. :wub: Although Nadia has said her return is short term so if SC doesn't resign when his contract is up I could see them reuniting them before they leave.
I can't see Chloe getting heavily involved with Brady, only b/c NadiaB said she was on for a short stint. At this point, a short romance for Broe would not be great for his character. Not that I would mind, but as the facts stand, Broe as friends only, unless something happens where NB is asked to stay on.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 10 2012, 12:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 10 2012, 11:50 AM
Kenny
Eileen Davidson

Eileen Davidson

Eileen Davidson

Blake Berris

Eileen Davidson
I think someone is very smart and diplomatic. Good judgement on her part!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Eric Martsolf■@ericmartsolf

Painting in Florida. Proud of our fish!
http://t.co/3nEEM7jh
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 10 2012, 11:50 AM
Kenny
Eileen Davidson

Eileen Davidson

Eileen Davidson

Blake Berris

Eileen Davidson
I didn't get that vibe but I wouldn't blame her.

I loving ED/Kristen right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

I'm not sure why the writers might think Dannifer was the way to go. Even if Dan had a wonderful history and decent writing, Dan and Jen would be a tough sell for most of us who watched Jack and Jennifer develop. As a rule, most of us prefer the couples we sensed really loved each other and fought both internal and external battles to be together.

Dan never fought to be with Jennifer. He was making eyes at his next candidate before the week was out after he walked away last time. And think how he adored Chloe. She messed up and he removed her from his life without any real care at all. He was pretty much indifferent to her after discovering she had feet of clay.

True love? Really?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Kriss4
Nov 10 2012, 05:53 PM
I'm not sure why the writers might think Dannifer was the way to go. Even if Dan had a wonderful history and decent writing, Dan and Jen would be a tough sell for most of us who watched Jack and Jennifer develop. As a rule, most of us prefer the couples we sensed really loved each other and fought both internal and external battles to be together.

Dan never fought to be with Jennifer. He was making eyes at his next candidate before the week was out after he walked away last time. And think how he adored Chloe. She messed up and he removed her from his life without any real care at all. He was pretty much indifferent to her after discovering she had feet of clay.

True love? Really?
Maybe if Jen gets drunk and sleeps with Brady or something like that, Dan will drop her like a bag of coals like he did to Chloe and never look back. Seems the only way to end Dannifer now. Jen seems to think he's god's gift to women so I don't see her ever ending it. Dan on the other hand just needs his women to mess up once and that's it. He's done and forgets they even existed like he proved with Chloe.

After all he did to make sure Chloe was his, the extremely insensitive manner in which he threw her away still shocks me. But then again it really shouldn't. And that is why it seems kind of pathetic if Chloe's return is truly to reveal to Dan that Parker is his. After the way Dan treated her, Chloe should never want anything to do with him again. And if Parker really needs medical attention, I doubt Dan is the only doctor in the world who can save him. Seriously she can't find one in Chicago but has to come to Salem for Dr. FeelGood's magic touch? That's just sad. If anything happens with Danloe again, Dan should be trying to win Chloe back, not her running to him for help and then gaining a son he doesn't deserve in the process. Please.

But it will be fun to see him dump Jennifer if this happens. I wonder if she even has to mess up for him to dump her or if he'll just get tired of her eventually and go back to his patient molesting ways.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 10 2012, 06:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Interesting. I actually called this a while back, but that was before they started hinting at Brady with Kristen.

So basically he would be caught between two women who used to change his diapers. :shame:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic