Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/5; Twitter/FB/Contact Info list in first post
Topic Started: Nov 5 2012, 06:55 AM (20,807 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 5 2012, 08:13 PM
gailwinters
Nov 5 2012, 07:05 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 5 2012, 06:16 PM
Lucky
Nov 5 2012, 05:59 PM
galen gering @galengering
Dear @Ali_Sweeney thank you for bringing me lunch...just one of the many reasons i love ya;)
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/265587750676336641
Now isn't that special! :rolleyes:
Well, she had just tweeted about James, so Galen had to make sure he got equal representation in her TL. ;)
Seriously? I am sure that Galen just sits around all day reading Ali's timeline and if he sees her mention another actor, he just jumps in to tweet her so he can have equal representation in her timeline.

How nice of her to bring him lunch and how equally nice of him to tweet and thank her. Glad that they all get along and do for each other... it's the way it should be.
Well he had time to tweet about a person bringing him lunch who clearly JUST BROUGHT HIM THE LUNCH....surely "thank you" to said person would've sufficed...evidently had some time on his hands.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 5 2012, 08:20 PM
magicsteacher
gailwinters
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgalen gering @galengering
Dear @Ali_Sweeney thank you for bringing me lunch...just one of the many reasons i love ya;)
Well, she had just tweeted about James, so Galen had to make sure he got equal representation in her TL. ;)
Seriously? I am sure that Galen just sits around all day reading Ali's timeline and if he sees her mention another actor, he just jumps in to tweet her so he can have equal representation in her timeline.

How nice of her to bring him lunch and how equally nice of him to tweet and thank her. Glad that they all get along and do for each other... it's the way it should be.
Well he had time to tweet about a person bringing him lunch who clearly JUST BROUGHT HIM THE LUNCH....surely "thank you" to said person would've sufficed...evidently had some time on his hands.
As I am sure all the actors, including Ali, who tweeted him back, do. I sure hope they do get breaks from time to time. Nothing wrong with thanking a friend or fellow actor for doing something nice for you and using twitter to do it. I have seen other actors do this before and no one thought anything of it.
Online Profile Goto Top

Weegie

SoapGal1
Nov 5 2012, 08:20 PM
magicsteacher
gailwinters
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgalen gering @galengering

My first thought was he probably brought himself lunch and told everybody it was from Ali. :D :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

Andreas_BopeFan
Nov 5 2012, 02:15 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 5 2012, 11:58 AM
Andreas_BopeFan
Nov 5 2012, 08:30 AM
I hate to say this, but Peter Reckell isn't on the show anymore- so his twitter should be moved to "Former Days cast".... :'( :'(
it's so sad. :'(
i flipped through the SOD in the store (which had a few pages of cast pics from throughout the years as part of their feature on Days' 47th anniversary) & got depressed at seeing "Peter Reckell (ex.Bo)". it just doesn't seem real. It probably won't feel like he's really & truly gone until Bo doesn't show up for Christmas.
Just bring tears to my eyes...
So sad indeed! Days will not be the same.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

At least GG tweets, he can stay. Not so much for SC....he can go..... patiently waiting......
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

You're seriously debating about whether GG's thanks is sincere and whether he's tweeting about lunch for attention or not? I think it's time for Missy Reeves to tweet about Chick-Fil-a again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I see nothing wrong with his tweet. She did something nice for him he thanked her publicly and personally I imagine. Now had he tweeted that HE just brought AS lunch, I might start to wonder but in the end I still would think nothing of it. However what I do get from his tweet is that they could be working together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

She didn't mention James. She mentioned EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sometimes a tweet thanking someone for bringing them lunch means just that without being fanwanked into a conspiracy theory worthy of an Oliver Stone movie or a J.J. Abrams tv show.
Edited by Matt, Nov 5 2012, 10:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 5 2012, 10:14 PM
@Landry70523 @__xoJenn glad you checked in with me! @IamJamesScott & I get along great! He ran a triathlon with me!! That's friendship!
5:43pm - 5 Nov 12
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 5 2012, 10:28 PM
lysie
@Landry70523 @__xoJenn glad you checked in with me! @IamJamesScott & I get along great! He ran a triathlon with me!! That's friendship!
I must be blocked or something, because I absolutely do not see that, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Next thing you know, we'll be wanting to pay a crime lab to check her texts to see which one she texts more. Oy, veh. Seriously? I'll shut up now. Maybe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 5 2012, 10:39 PM
gailwinters
lysie
That's odd. Looks like it's her next to last tweet.
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

magicsteacher
gailwinters
LuvingLumi
Lucky
Nov 5 2012, 05:59 PM
galen gering @galengering
Now isn't that special! :rolleyes:

I think that's Galen's way of telling his Safe fans they're working together. He seems to like to keep them informed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

lysie
gailwinters
lysie
Does this help? :ermm:

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/265585172102139904
Offline Profile Goto Top

Trish the dish

gailwinters
lysie
Thank you Gail! Sure enough the guy has to get himself out there for EVERYONE to see! Annoying as Hell! God how I love James Scott...class act always! Not in competion with anyone because he is secure in his own right! Love Love Love him. The other guy Icky...as usual!
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I doubt if AS and JS are really friends. Oh I'm sure they're probably friendly with one another but are they really friends? You hang out with friends, you talk on the phone with friends, you go to the movies with friends, you visit each other's homes as friends and I doubt they do all those things. They're probably just friendly co-workers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Trish the dish
Nov 5 2012, 10:56 PM
gailwinters
lysie
Thank you Gail! Sure enough the guy has to get himself out there for EVERYONE to see! Annoying as Hell! God how I love James Scott...class act always! Not in competion with anyone because he is secure in his own right! Love Love Love him. The other guy Icky...as usual!
Alison does the same type of tweet Galen did. I do find it annoying, but who's Alison in competition with? James' lack of tweeting such things is more a reflection of the fact that the guy doesn't tweet than it is a reflection of class.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 5 2012, 10:50 PM
lysie
gailwinters
lysie
Does this help? :ermm:

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/265585172102139904
Yes. I can see it there, but not in her timeline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

lysie
Nov 5 2012, 11:00 PM
Miss Rhi
Nov 5 2012, 10:50 PM
Yes. I can see it there, but not in her timeline.
I don't either actually.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic