Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/5; Twitter/FB/Contact Info list in first post
Topic Started: Nov 5 2012, 06:55 AM (21,095 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Nov 6 2012, 12:42 PM
Lauren K tweets, right? Maybe she can tell us if JM is okay and why he's off-screen lately??
We know he's okay. He was in that segment for the Jeff Probst show. He's been on the set recently too. Something was always fishy about his "return" though. So maybe he wasn't okay a few months ago or maybe there were just some scheduling conflicts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 5 2012, 08:20 PM
magicsteacher
Nov 5 2012, 08:13 PM
gailwinters
Nov 5 2012, 07:05 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 5 2012, 06:16 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgalen gering ■@galengering
Dear @Ali_Sweeney thank you for bringing me lunch...just one of the many reasons i love ya;)
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/265587750676336641
Well, she had just tweeted about James, so Galen had to make sure he got equal representation in her TL. ;)
Seriously? I am sure that Galen just sits around all day reading Ali's timeline and if he sees her mention another actor, he just jumps in to tweet her so he can have equal representation in her timeline.

How nice of her to bring him lunch and how equally nice of him to tweet and thank her. Glad that they all get along and do for each other... it's the way it should be.
Well he had time to tweet about a person bringing him lunch who clearly JUST BROUGHT HIM THE LUNCH....surely "thank you" to said person would've sufficed...evidently had some time on his hands.
Yeah, there are a few people who do this all the time. Looks like a desperate grab for attention, to me. And before anybody starts complaining about fanbases, I said the same thing about AS a little while ago when she was setting up lunch dates over twitter w/people she could have just texted. Now, if she'd given him something really extraordinary, like a kidney, I could see the need to tell the world...
Edited by six, Nov 6 2012, 01:20 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Nov 6 2012, 01:18 PM
SoapGal1
Nov 5 2012, 08:20 PM
magicsteacher
Nov 5 2012, 08:13 PM
gailwinters
Nov 5 2012, 07:05 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepgalen gering ■@galengering
Dear @Ali_Sweeney thank you for bringing me lunch...just one of the many reasons i love ya;)
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/265587750676336641
Seriously? I am sure that Galen just sits around all day reading Ali's timeline and if he sees her mention another actor, he just jumps in to tweet her so he can have equal representation in her timeline.

How nice of her to bring him lunch and how equally nice of him to tweet and thank her. Glad that they all get along and do for each other... it's the way it should be.
Well he had time to tweet about a person bringing him lunch who clearly JUST BROUGHT HIM THE LUNCH....surely "thank you" to said person would've sufficed...evidently had some time on his hands.
Yeah, there are a few people who do this all the time. Looks like a desperate grab for attention, to me. And before anybody starts complaining about fanbases, I said the same thing about AS a little while ago when she was setting up lunch dates over twitter w/people she could have just texted. Now, if she'd given him something really extraordinary, like a kidney, I could see the need to tell the world...
Exactly. Or when one of them tweets the other and asks to run lines. Just stick your head out the door and ask!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

So how about new tweets? I can't believe I went through five pages about Galen's tweet

Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

ok, I get it GG is an attention dot, sure it can be annoying, but he's not the only one in showbiz that require attention, many actors have big egos! In GG case, one might think it seems a little pathetic that he always want to show that he is in Ali's orbit!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 6 2012, 04:37 PM
ok, I get it GG is an attention dot, sure it can be annoying, but he's not the only one in showbiz that require attention, many actors have big egos! In GG case, one might think it seems a little pathetic that he always want to show that he is in Ali's orbit!
Well at least he knows what keeps his bread buttered.

it would be a shame to rely on his charismatic acting.

Apologies again Galen but still bitter about the right eyebrow thing. You brought me to this point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Not that I love Galen Gering or anything (okay, I barely tolerate him), but I tweet to my friends all the time about our plans or thanking them for something. I even tweet to people sitting next to me. Maybe I just like attention too. :shrug:

But...onward!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Nov 6 2012, 07:17 AM
Is Joe Mascolo ill or something? Why don't we ever see him on screen anymore??
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm afraid he is ill :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Spencer Hastings
Nov 6 2012, 05:34 PM
Not that I love Galen Gering or anything (okay, I barely tolerate him), but I tweet to my friends all the time about our plans or thanking them for something. I even tweet to people sitting next to me. Maybe I just like attention too. :shrug:

But...onward!
Yes, but do you have anywhere from 42,000 followers (in GG's case) to 278,000 followers (in AS's case)?

For me, I think the key word here is "friends." When the rest of us tweet, we're not tweeting to literally thousands of strangers and the media. We're not in the public eye. They are, and they know they are. So it gives their tweets (and their motivations for sending them) a different edge.

Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 6 2012, 06:04 PM
Spencer Hastings
Nov 6 2012, 05:34 PM

But...onward!
Yes, but do you have anywhere from 42,000 followers (in GG's case) to 278,000 followers (in AS's case)?

For me, I think the key word here is "friends." When the rest of us tweet, we're not tweeting to literally thousands of strangers and the media. We're not in the public eye. They are, and they know they are. So it gives their tweets (and their motivations for sending them) a different edge.

Basically. Look, maybe there's a non-attention grabby reason to make thousands of people privy to your mundane one on one conversations, ie that none of the people who aren't in the conversation would care about, when you could just as easily say it face to face, or through DM, but when I see that kind of thing, that's what I think. :shrug:
Online Profile Goto Top

annie21

Hope it's okay to include these here since its election day in the US.

Wally Kurth■@wallykurth
Vote everyone!!!! And if you're undecided, vote!!!

Shawn Christian■@ShawnC4real
POWER lies WITHIN the individual. VOTE for the ideals that YOU feel can LEAD and INSPIRE the world into PROSPERITY and PEACE. #UseYourPower

Bryan Dattilo■@Bryan_Dattilo
Happy vote day. U go America. Doesn't matter who u r 4. Just get out a vote.

Matthew Ashford■@matthew_ashford
voted- yep! what a blessing to be able to do that!

(To be clear, none of these tweets was in response to any others.)

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Are they seriously no new tweets? :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Not sure if it goes here or GH since he's doing both shows! :)

Wally Kurth■@wallykurth

Had fun working on GH last week. Stay tuned during Thanksgiving. Gonna b fun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Nov 6 2012, 07:17 AM
Is Joe Mascolo ill or something? Why don't we ever see him on screen anymore??
Joe said he had to take care of something in his back
and he had an operation on his neck.
He was recovering from that for 2 months.
He said he was much better now.
This was from an Interview in SID
Oct. 22nd edition.
Offline Profile Goto Top

UltimateScami

Deidre Hall posted a photo of her and Joe on her facebook last week (Oct 25th) with the caption saying "Worked with Joe today"
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Nov 6 2012, 08:01 PM
Not sure if it goes here or GH since he's doing both shows! :)

Wally Kurth■@wallykurth

Had fun working on GH last week. Stay tuned during Thanksgiving. Gonna b fun.
Is he under contract with GH? I'm going to miss Justin :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

No he went over to gh as a guest stint he should only be there a episode or two
Offline Profile Goto Top

Trish the dish

UltimateScami
Nov 7 2012, 03:50 AM
Deidre Hall posted a photo of her and Joe on her facebook last week (Oct 25th) with the caption saying "Worked with Joe today"
Posted Image
I love him! He looks like he lost weight!
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Trish the dish
Nov 7 2012, 08:35 AM
UltimateScami
Nov 7 2012, 03:50 AM
Posted Image
I love him! He looks like he lost weight!
He was definitely thinner looking when I saw him in CT last month. He was also a bit unstable on his feel. But for a man in his early 80's I think he is doing pretty darn good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Chandler Massey■@ChandlerMassey

ź@Nathanjowens WE DID IT!!! With my buddies... #forward #obama @BlakeBerris @ChandlerMassey╗ WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic