Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/5; Twitter/FB/Contact Info list in first post
Topic Started: Nov 5 2012, 06:55 AM (20,791 Views)
camera shy

I wish she had kidnapped Nicole's son, but she's probably there for Gabi's pregnancy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 9 2012, 08:01 AM
@BlakeBerris Just curious re: your http://about.com interview. The writers "slowly built" Nick/Gabi? Sex after 2 weeks is slow? :)

Blake Berris: so maybe we rushed into it! jesus! i may or may not have said that
Well, I don't follow BB or know the context of this tweet, but I hate how he uses "Jesus" in it. There are still some people out there that don't like such language. Honestly, he represents the show and I'd expect a little more professionalism - as I do all the actors on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

bomber
Nov 8 2012, 06:47 PM
DiMeraFan67
Nov 8 2012, 06:29 PM
I used to love Sami and Julie's relationship. Sami was supposed to be the new generation Julie for a long time, but Tomlin basically destroyed that with his heroine Sami. I always like how Julie could sit down and tell Sami that Julie has already done all of this shit and done it better. Now I just think its going to be Sami yelling at Julie about the whole baby situation. Bleck.

I won't mind seeing Julie and Nick sharing a ton of scenes because there's a good dynamic there and its better than Maggie playing that role in his life too. I do hope to see Julie with Hope a lot though. She needs both of her parents.
Julie is Hope's sister - not parent.
And mother in-law. So yeah, she's her parent and has been for as long as Hope can remember. I'm well aware of Addie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Whitney Avalon followed me too, I guess for hashtagging DAYS at some point. Kinda strange, but at least she seems nice. I don't think her role will grow though. I have actually looked for her in episodes and never noticed her until Lysie just posted that screencap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Nov 9 2012, 01:19 PM
bomber
DiMeraFan67
I used to love Sami and Julie's relationship. Sami was supposed to be the new generation Julie for a long time, but Tomlin basically destroyed that with his heroine Sami. I always like how Julie could sit down and tell Sami that Julie has already done all of this shit and done it better. Now I just think its going to be Sami yelling at Julie about the whole baby situation. Bleck.

I won't mind seeing Julie and Nick sharing a ton of scenes because there's a good dynamic there and its better than Maggie playing that role in his life too. I do hope to see Julie with Hope a lot though. She needs both of her parents.
And mother in-law. So yeah, she's her parent and has been for as long as Hope can remember. I'm well aware of Addie.
Actually I think she is her step-mother...not mother-in-law. Weird family ties.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 9 2012, 01:30 PM
DiMeraFan67
bomber
DiMeraFan67

You are right, lol. That would make her Bo's mom. Typing too fast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eyebrowns

camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 12:54 PM
I wish she had kidnapped Nicole's son, but she's probably there for Gabi's pregnancy.
People still think Nicole's baby is alive?
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 9 2012, 01:30 PM
DiMeraFan67
bomber
DiMeraFan67

And Doug is her brother-in-law as well as her father, lol. Maybe it depends on when you started watching. I've always thought of Julie as Hope's sister more than as her step-mother (since I was watching when Hope was born).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

lumifan4life
Nov 9 2012, 12:48 PM
jam6242
Nov 9 2012, 12:29 PM
lysie
Nov 9 2012, 12:25 PM
jam6242
Nov 9 2012, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know anything about this actress? She followed me on Twitter so I followed her back. Her profile mentions Days. I suppose she could be a bit player on the show and I just never noticed her. She tweeted this today.

Prophecy: If you like DAYS OF OUR LIVES and also like me, you're going to be excited in February 2013!

https://twitter.com/whitneyavalon/status/266945424043175936

Her imdb says she's a been a nurse in three episodes this year.
Thanks (for the screencap too)! Somehow I'm not that excited. :D
Interesting. I wonder if Lucas is finally getting a girlfriend.
Yes, a couple of months ago she followed me on twitter. I paid no attention to it. As that time her profile says Actress in California. I don't see her following me right now, so I guess my tweets offend her. Oh well! I guess she's out looking for online- web support & fans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

That Whitney Avalon chick appears to have pretty good experience. It seems that she is looking forward to whatever happens in Feb of 2013. Makes me wonder if she was offered a contract and she was just brough in as recurring but her status changed. I clicked on her website and now I'm curious. I'm assuming she is still going to be a nurse but wonder if she will actually not be a day player anymore.

http://www.whitneyavalon.com/
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 02:04 PM
lumifan4life
Nov 9 2012, 12:48 PM
jam6242
Nov 9 2012, 12:29 PM
lysie
Nov 9 2012, 12:25 PM
Thanks (for the screencap too)! Somehow I'm not that excited. :D
Interesting. I wonder if Lucas is finally getting a girlfriend.
Yes, a couple of months ago she followed me on twitter. I paid no attention to it. As that time her profile says Actress in California. I don't see her following me right now, so I guess my tweets offend her. Oh well! I guess she's out looking for online- web support & fans.
Yeah she followed me too. She followed a bunch of Days fans on twitter back when she appeared in October. She unfollowed some and still follows others I think, lol. I never even saw her onscreen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Does anyone know if she announced her other appearances on the show? Days really could use more women in that age range, and it would be nice if the show slowly worked her into the canvas by using her as a day player first.

ETA: Okay if she's followed the pattern of following a bunch of Days fans before, I'm leaning toward thinking this won't turn out to be a big deal.
Edited by six, Nov 9 2012, 03:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think whitney was the nurse who came in right after nicoles baby died right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

six
Nov 9 2012, 03:04 PM
Does anyone know if she announced her other appearances on the show? Days really could use more women in that age range, and it would be nice if the show slowly worked her into the canvas by using her as a day player first.

ETA: Okay if she's followed the pattern of following a bunch of Days fans before, I'm leaning toward thinking this won't turn out to be a big deal.
I think she's just really good at self promotion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Courtneya6688
Nov 9 2012, 03:30 PM
I think she was the nurse who called Nicole by the wrong name and Nicole didn't correct her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Ellie
Nov 9 2012, 02:18 AM
annie21
Nov 9 2012, 12:56 AM
I agree that MR looks nice in these pics (wardrobe choices aside). But she's consistently looked better/prettier/younger in these candid, informal, tweeted shots than she has in any of the official Sneak Peek photos of Jennifer from the show. Not sure why Jennifer looks so much paler, older and more severe than MR, but it's been going on for a while now.

On the same note, Kristian looked SO much better on the Jeff Probst show than she has on Days in a while. I really think a lot of it is the lighting.
Kristian did an interview with Fox 26 in Houston this morning (yes, it's about her jewelry, but that's why she's in Houston to begin with): http://www.myfoxhouston.com/video?clipId=7941283&topVideoCatNo=239342&autoStart=true
thought i'd share so people can compare & contrast her hair, etc. with Days & the Jeff Probst Show.

I do love that she doesn't think of herself as a legend, even though she's one of the actresses that's been on the show the longest. I think that Deidre & Suzanne are the only other contract actresses that have been on longer. And of the actors, i think it's only Joe that's been on longer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

laurenkoslow: @SuzanneC_Rogers hey sweetie... Good 'Chatting' with U today XO http://lockerz.com/s/260170506
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/267038707557756928

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

jam6242
Nov 9 2012, 03:32 PM
six
Nov 9 2012, 03:04 PM

I think she's just really good at self promotion.
Is it weird that I want her to come on the show full-time just because of that?

I like that she's apparently seeing soaps as some kind of vehicle for a successful career. It makes me think that while on the show she'd put in effort as part of her masterplan. This show could use a jolt of energy from somewhere, imho.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 04:56 PM
Courtneya6688
Nov 9 2012, 03:30 PM
I think she was the nurse who called Nicole by the wrong name and Nicole didn't correct her?
Yes... she wasn't half bad, but it was really distracting knowing she had followed me on twitter -- that's all I was thinking about when she showed up, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 9 2012, 06:00 PM
laurenkoslow: @SuzanneC_Rogers hey sweetie... Good 'Chatting' with U today XO http://lockerz.com/s/260170506
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/267038707557756928

Posted Image
The last few pictures Ive seen of LK , make me realize just how much I hated that blue hair on her. I think this new cut and color is perfect for her now,
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic