Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 5 2012, 02:26 PM (3,875 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

This show is pure shit and that's putting it nicely. :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Really, Vic blaming Brady for not saving Daniel... because he was too late to throw himself at Nicole and prove that she is just a skanky bitch.....I still can't stop LMAO....

Not only is Brady's worth 10x that of Daniel's, he's also 10x the man too...... Poor, desperate Vic.....lol!!

And this is sweeps folks.....
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 5 2012, 09:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Courtneya6688
Nov 5 2012, 03:21 PM
Stab the bitch nicole
Please put a comma in there. (Sorry to be the grammar police, but)...

Stab the bitch Nicole (as in the bitch named Nicole) or...
Stab the bitch, Nicole (as in someone else?)

Hopefully, you mean the latter!

Commas change meaning, LOL.

Please eat, Grandma.
Or
Please eat Grandma.

:D

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Dreamer
Nov 5 2012, 09:54 PM
Really, Vic blaming Brady for not saving Daniel... because he was too late to throw himself at Nicole and prove that she is just a skanky bitch.....I still can't stop LMAO....

Not only is Brady's worth 10x that of Daniel's, he's also 10x the man too...... Poor, desperate Vic.....lol!!

Makes you wonder how the seasoned veterans get through this without laughing or rolling their eyes......

camera shy

Nicole needs to take a page out of Emily Thorn/Amanda Clark's book and seek revenge on EJ, Sami, Daniel and Jennifer. Now that could be a very interesting storyline if done with the smartness of Revenge.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am tired of these fake ass calls from Stefano. A deaf person could tell they are pre-recorded! Is JM actually coming back to the show or not? :shrug:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Also... PLEASE... is it too much to ask to see Marlena in a cute top and jeans???

BTW when did she start working at the hospital again? Pretty sure she was working at the University? These "minor details" are always overlooked by tptb. :shame:

Romancer66

Dreamer
Nov 5 2012, 09:54 PM

:offs:

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel . . . how has this shallow sleazeball become the sun around which all the other Salemites revolve? Whom all of them rally around to save from the consequences of his own actions--actions he chose freely? Victor, Maggie, Jennifer, and the rest must think Dr. Douche is incapable of wiping his own ass without their devoted assistance.

If he were to turn around and snarl at them all to back the fuck off, I could actually summon a vestige of sympathy for him. Granted, it would be transitory but still . . .
Edited by Romancer66, Nov 6 2012, 12:53 AM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The episode was boring, but not as bad as other recently. The hospital and same characters on the same day are dull, but I am glad the truth is being revealed. As much as I love Nicole, her lying was stupid and lost her everything. Glad to hear that Daniel saves her-hope they can still be friends. Also heard from GG in his South Africa interview that Rafe and Nicole are still gonna be friends, and it sounded a bit like they could get together. I want Dannifer to get together, but they still should show Jennifer mourn and wait for the reunion. GG in the interview also hinted at a Safe reunion, so I'm glad EJami won't last. Overall, the next two weeks aren't very good-for sure not up to par with Sweeps storylines- but not as bad as the show has been lately.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 6 2012, 12:43 AM
Also... PLEASE... is it too much to ask to see Marlena in a cute top and jeans???

BTW when did she start working at the hospital again? Pretty sure she was working at the University? These "minor details" are always overlooked by tptb. :shame:
I know and it's so annoying is it that hard to write a line into the script that clues the audience into what's going on... I'm still waiting for them to address the fact that John and Hope are still married lol

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 5 2012, 11:37 PM
Nicole needs to take a page out of Emily Thorn/Amanda Clark's book and seek revenge on EJ, Sami, Daniel and Jennifer. Now that could be a very interesting storyline if done with the smartness of Revenge.
Actually, it could be a really interesting storyline, but unfortunately it seems the writers are a bit mossy and they do not seem to really be in tune with what is cool and interesting today! :)

JoeBucs32

Is something wrong with JM? Why don't we ever SEE him on screen???

deletemyaccountplease

victor is cracking me up

him and stefano are hotter than any of the young guys

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed Brady's scenes today. I'm looking forward to seeing him on screen more. I know he's been taping a lot.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The only scenes I enjoyed today were Brady/Victor and the flashbacks of John/Kristen.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Geez. There must have been a good 4-5 minutes of flashbacks in this episode. It's no wonder the show has added a week or two to the production vs. air time lag. It wouldn't surprise me if there is at least two episodes worth of air time each month that are now flashbacks.

The highlight of today's show was the Victor-Brady material. I haven't intentionally laughed so hard at this show in ages and it's all due to Victor asking Brady to sleep with Nicole.That scene and the cupid line were wonderful. John Aniston is such an asset to this show. His line deliveries and his acting in general are a real joy to behold. He's simply wonderful; plus he's one of the few characters these writers seem to enjoy writing for nowadays.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The highlight of the scene ws Victor and Brady.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 6 2012, 12:43 AM

I'm getting more and more certain of this... Yes, it actually would kill them.

Because Deidre looks amazing in jeans, so obviously, that can't happen.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Was the priest on today's show the guy who played the priest on Mash? :blink:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 6 2012, 07:16 PM
Was the priest on today's show the guy who played the priest on Mash? :blink:
Sure was- William Christopher.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply