Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Classic Clip Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 5 2012, 10:57 PM (693 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

We used to do a weekly classic clip discussion when we did weekly discussion threads. Since we don't have that anymore, we're going to try this. You can post other clips from this storyline if you want, but since this will be a weekly thing, don't make me run out of clips to post before next week, lol. These clips have been popping up all over the board in various places, so in honor of this week's "big" reveal, here's the entire Secret Room Reveal.

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

lol that first pic is Brady, isn't it?

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Nov 6 2012, 05:43 AM
lol that first pic is Brady, isn't it?
Yup. :D

I was thinking about the comparison Kenny made between the gun scenes and Brady's dream. It had to be intentional, but that's kind of annoying. It's a great idea, but that means someone watched these scenes recently, saw how to do a great reveal, and is still giving us this current crappy reveal.

Ellie

lysie
Nov 6 2012, 09:23 AM
I was thinking about the comparison Kenny made between the gun scenes and Brady's dream. It had to be intentional, but that's kind of annoying. It's a great idea, but that means someone watched these scenes recently, saw how to do a great reveal, and is still giving us this current crappy reveal.
I agree it was intentional, but what bothers me the most is that Brady didn't even see that! He wasn't there! "EJ" was there for a tiny bit as a 6 month old. Was Brady watching YouTube, lol?

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

aww Brady and Kristen's first kiss. Seems kinda sick now, but I'm sure it was sweet back then.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ugh, this thing. The only reason that storyline somewhat worked... is because Deidre and Eileen had serious chemistry. And when Marlena totally kicks Kritter's ass... That too.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The story worked because it had a build up for months and the payoff was amazing. John was shown to be in love with Marlena but stupidly believed Keisten's lies. But in the end Keisten didn't win out over them. I'm assuming that EJ will end up locking Rafe in a secret room this time around and the payoff will be shit...lol... These writers need to know that payoffs need to have the majority of the audience on the payoff side not the other side...

lysie
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 6 2012, 09:52 AM
aww Brady and Kristen's first kiss. Seems kinda sick now, but I'm sure it was sweet back then.
If they become a couple, I'm making an incest banner. Or six is.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Loved viewing all these again! Thanks for posting them. :cheers:

UltimateScami

I'm glad i took the time and watched this storyline and everything before it prior to Kristen's return. I couldn't wait for her to be finally exposed, especially all the times Marlena threatening to "tell Johhhhhhhhhhhn" the truth.

PS. Laura's cheering in this clips always crack me up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply