Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 6 2012, 02:54 PM (3,857 Views)
Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Well I doubt anything will happen to him (unfortunately) because if he's in trouble the whole town will rally around to "save" the new beloved hero of Salem :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Daniel is not Tom Horton...Never in a 1000 years would he even come close. Tom never slept with this patients, unless he had a hidden past that is soon to be revealed.
Daniel needs to start going to church, maybe Eric the man of the cloth can help him find his way. I'd like to see Daniel enter the monastary or monkhood... whatever, and vow for a life of celibacy. Then maybe I could learn to like this character again.

bomber
Member Avatar

We've just had a Dan/Nicole/Jen triangle, now is it a Dan/Brady/Jen triangle soon to be followed by a Dan/Jen/Chloe triangle. GMAFB. :puke:

I wish Jack was alive. just saying.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Yeah the Jack/Jennifer/Daniel triangle failed..because Daniel has to be the clear rootable winner but obviously with Jack around he will never win (no matter how much the writing tries to favor him).

So kill Jack to let Jennifer move on..and onto more triangles? These are part of what's been destroying her character..

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

bomber
Nov 6 2012, 04:32 PM
We've just had a Dan/Nicole/Jen triangle, now is it a Dan/Brady/Jen triangle soon to be followed by a Dan/Jen/Chloe triangle. GMAFB. :puke:

Jan/Dan/Brady/Chloe SL is more like it. This time TomSell will surprise everybody and do it differently and make it a foursome!!! :sarcasm:

Me too, I want Jack back! :frownie:

concerned
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 04:16 PM
JamesScott_19
Nov 6 2012, 04:14 PM
I liked how Daniel is being set up, go get him Ej!
Are we sure we can count on EJ to follow through on his plans or will they be foiled? I worry....
I was just about to say the same thing.
Can we get someone who will get the job done to go get him.

concerned
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 04:37 PM
bomber
Nov 6 2012, 04:32 PM

Jan/Dan/Brady/Chloe SL is more like it. This time TomSell will surprise everybody and do it differently and make it a foursome!!! :sarcasm:

Me too, I want Jack back! :frownie:
Hook up Brady and Chloe.

We've spent enough time on Dan and Jen already - can't they set up a missionary for wounded surfers somewhere. (please tell me there is no surf near Salem).

Ellie

We know a bunch of you want Jack back. But this is getting on the verge of trolling at this point, and it has to stop. The topic of this thread is tomorrow's show. I can see a post once in a while if the character is mentioned or is the focus of that episode, but we're going to start giving out warnings and deleting posts for everything else. Believe me, I know what it's like to have your favorite let go from the show. But that hurt/anger/etc doesn't give you or anyone else the right to spam or redirect our threads.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Please let me say it again, MAGGIE, "YOU NEED TO SHUT UP."

Maggie was clearly pushing Brady to go after Jennifer, to help her get over her JackGrief....I was floored that she would easy switch gears thinking the Jennifer was still in JackGrief mode... what made her think of that idea? What about her sainted son? She knows Daniel loves Jennifer, so WFT does Brady have to do with taking care of Jennifer after the fall out. And then Brady saying afterwards, that he agrees with her. OMG!!! Can this SL get anyworse? I can't stomach the thought of another triangle involving Dan and Jen & Brady.

If there is a god out there. I need Jennifer to tell Dan that she was in love with Jack, and she didn't go back to him b./c he needed her, but b/c she loved him. Especially if TomSell are up for rewriting pasts of last years SL.....I'd be in. Jennifer telling Dan that she loves cares about him and is indebted to him for saving her life, but she was not in love with him.... would be an early x-mas present.
Slap me for even letting this thought cross my mind but could that have been a preview for when Chloe returns???? Broe versus Danloe versus Dannifer versus :scared: Brannifer.

OKay let me go puke now.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 04:16 PM
JamesScott_19
I liked how Daniel is being set up, go get him Ej!
Are we sure we can count on EJ to follow through on his plans or will they be foiled? I worry....
Well once he goes to Sami and gets his balls back maybe but until then my bets on foiled again. :drunk:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok here is my take, I like Kristen and EJ their dialogue is good and of course ED and JS shines on stage! The rest I dont give a damn about!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Nov 6 2012, 04:48 PM
Dreamer
Please let me say it again, MAGGIE, "YOU NEED TO SHUT UP."

Maggie was clearly pushing Brady to go after Jennifer, to help her get over her JackGrief....I was floored that she would easy switch gears thinking the Jennifer was still in JackGrief mode... what made her think of that idea? What about her sainted son? She knows Daniel loves Jennifer, so WFT does Brady have to do with taking care of Jennifer after the fall out. And then Brady saying afterwards, that he agrees with her. OMG!!! Can this SL get anyworse? I can't stomach the thought of another triangle involving Dan and Jen & Brady.

If there is a god out there. I need Jennifer to tell Dan that she was in love with Jack, and she didn't go back to him b./c he needed her, but b/c she loved him. Especially if TomSell are up for rewriting pasts of last years SL.....I'd be in. Jennifer telling Dan that she loves cares about him and is indebted to him for saving her life, but she was not in love with him.... would be an early x-mas present.
Slap me for even letting this thought cross my mind but could that have been a preview for when Chloe returns???? Broe versus Danloe versus Dannifer versus :scared: Brannifer.

OKay let me go puke now.
Would love to see Broe revisited however Tomlin is more interested in pairing Brady with his stepmother er...I mean Kristen.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

i had it all healthy baby boy growing inside me and a man who wanted to take care of us
and then jack died and you went trolling for your next guy

PREACH IT NIKKI!!!!!!! :hail: :hail: :applause: :applause:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 6 2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:

i had it all healthy baby boy growing inside me and a man who wanted to take care of us

I second that :hail: :hail: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 6 2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:

Truer words were never spoken, sadly enough. As long as Nicole isn't actually blaming this whole sordid business on Jack (that sort of thing is best reserved for Bitchifer, after all).

As for Maggie--she needs to STFU and stop pushing other men at her supposedly grieving niece. Pimping Dannifer less than 24 hours after Jack's death was the absolute nadir. But pushing Brady at Jen-Jen isn't any better. And I really don't like Character A having to spell out Character B's true motivations to the audience. Character B's motivations should be apparent to the viewer without this degree of fan-wanking.

I don't know who's fallen down worse on the job when it comes to portraying Jennifer's so-called grief over Jack: the writers or MR. Neither have convinced me.

TFP.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

here's a preview :)

Kristen's scenes :)

and Hope and Jarlena's scenes :)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Marlena could just have Kristen arrested for trespassing. Horton Cabin... belongs to the Hortons.

I love Marlena and Hope, I really do. I want them to be real friends that actually hang out, and I would love for Hope to be on Marlena's side through all of it. But they'll probably have her besties with the enemy soon too. And I loved, loved Marlena's "Duh!". An actual "Duh!", not just a look.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Go nicole tell it like it is. I still think part of nicole has really convinced herself that jen caused her babys death. I hate how every person in salem will be there to listen to the truth come out though. Poor nicole can never catch a break

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

You know .. one of the reason I am starting to reset .. no that I resent the triangle spree of Sami/Rafe/Lucas/EJ is because its pretty much a duplicate the story of Marlena/John/Stefano/Roman,.... I just hate that.

Please move on from THIS and don't make EJ Stefano in that regard.. please!! Find something more original.

EJ and Kristens conversation reminded me of this.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John,I love you,but your a bafoon lately.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply