Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 6 2012, 02:54 PM (3,930 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

I'm incredibly bored.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Yeah. I'm done. AZ, MR, SC, JS, and even ED are all bothering me today. So it's time to just stop.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 7 2012, 10:34 PM
concerned
Nov 7 2012, 10:32 PM
lysie
Nov 7 2012, 10:26 PM
concerned
Nov 7 2012, 10:25 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Except that's not who they're talking about...
"if i do that then all the progress i made with Samantha goes out the window"

sorry Hernandez.
What's that got to do with the demise of the Bradys?
Probably not a lot.. but I imagine if they were going to plot the demise of the Brady's they would have no qualms about discussing it in the middle of the Brady Pub.

lysie
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 7 2012, 10:43 PM
lysie
Nov 7 2012, 10:34 PM
concerned
Nov 7 2012, 10:32 PM
lysie
Nov 7 2012, 10:26 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
"if i do that then all the progress i made with Samantha goes out the window"

sorry Hernandez.
What's that got to do with the demise of the Bradys?
Probably not a lot.. but I imagine if they were going to plot the demise of the Brady's they would have no qualms about discussing it in the middle of the Brady Pub.
Oh, they definitely wouldn't. They also don't seem to have an issue talking about how beneath them the Bradys are while they eat in their restaurant. It's just dumb. They shouldn't be welcome there, but even more so, they shouldn't want to eat there.

UltimateScami

I'm so happy Daniel finally put the whole Nicole thing together and has began the confrontation. Just so happy this didn't drag on and on. Everything else was pretty good in this episode...loved Marlena and Hope. The only thing I'm really annoyed about now...is Kristen just popping up everywhere. It was funny the first couple times...but after the church yesterday and now the cabin...come on.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hope: Ok, I don't know you if you guys remember, but our family has a cabin on Smith Island.
Marlena: Oh! I love it there.

This dialogue is just so... off. Why do Marlena and John act as though Hope reminded them about Smith Island? John and Kristen made love there for the first time. MarDevil almost seduced Father John there. Marlena gave birth to their child there. Of course they remember Smith Island.

Also, Drake looked delicious in that black jacket after he changed into his "to the island" clothes.

I LOVE EILEEN DAVIDSON. The whole interaction with EJ about Marlena's allure ("I loved John, John loved Marlena, Marlena and John loved each other - blah, blah, blah.") HILARIOUS.
Edited by nickyj12345, Nov 8 2012, 03:45 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Roman,as dumb as usual.She used your illness back then to manipulate people's lives.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I can't believe Maggie called Nicole an "opportunistic tramp". What happened to the Maggie who collected any stray who came along and offered full acceptance? The Maggie who was so good at empathizing? Ever since they made her into Daniel's mother, it's been all downhill for her as a character. She's in need of a rehabbing almost as much as Jen-Jen.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Nov 8 2012, 04:40 AM
I can't believe Maggie called Nicole an "opportunistic tramp". What happened to the Maggie who collected any stray who came along and offered full acceptance? The Maggie who was so good at empathizing? Ever since they made her into Daniel's mother, it's been all downhill for her as a character. She's in need of a rehabbing almost as much as Jen-Jen.
Anyone that's come into contact with Daniel in some form or another has been DESTROYED beyond recognition. He's one of the many cancers on this show unfortunately.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Thank god for Eileen and Deidre who are doing what they can to sell this story. I mean, I love the nostalgia of all of it but it's not the most interesting story, TBH. I guess I just know John and Marlena will still be together at the real end of this story and Kristen will likely be outcasted yet again. I just don't know if I want to go down that road. I hope I'm wrong though. I want Kristen to stick around and just cause trouble for the hell of it, but nothing serious. I do have to admit it's kinda funny if she is basically gaslighting Marlena. Kristen seems like the type of character to just do it for the hell of it.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wasn't Maggie almost defending Nicole at one point to Victor and she's the reason one who ran to Jen to put up Nicole, despite the idiocy of everything about it. It's such plot driven writing.

camera shy

JessicaLeigh
It's amazzing how ugly Tomlin has written the so called good people of Salem. Being married to Victor must has started to rub off on Maggie. Can you imagine Alice Horton callling people out of their names the way Maggie has lately? Does Ken Corday give a damn about the show his parents created?

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 8 2012, 09:43 AM
JessicaLeigh
It's amazzing how ugly Tomlin has written the so called good people of Salem. Being married to Victor must has started to rub off on Maggie. Can you imagine Alice Horton callling people out of their names the way Maggie has lately? Does Ken Corday give a damn about the show his parents created?
If they framed her granddaughter for murder, absolutely.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

All of this religious talk as of late is a bit jarring. We had EJ and Kristen paraphrasing Bible passages yesterday. Nicole mentioned Jennifer's front pew church attendance. In Tuesday's episode, we had John and Kristen sharing scenes in a church office with a priest. Then of course we have Eric next week.

With almost no religious content or references in months, this all seems strange to me. Is the show simply harking back to olden times? Is it simply prepping for Eric's return story? Or is it adopting a more religious tone to offset criticism from the Will and Sonny story?

camera shy

lysie
Nov 8 2012, 09:50 AM
camera shy
Nov 8 2012, 09:43 AM
JessicaLeigh
If they framed her granddaughter for murder, absolutely.
Maggie had no evidence of that when she called Nicole those names. It's all about Nicole being invloved with Daniel. And I'm sure no matter what Alice Horton never called anyone names and if she did, I love to see it.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

KMan101
Nov 8 2012, 06:43 AM
Thank god for Eileen and Deidre who are doing what they can to sell this story. I mean, I love the nostalgia of all of it but it's not the most interesting story, TBH. I guess I just know John and Marlena will still be together at the real end of this story and Kristen will likely be outcasted yet again. I just don't know if I want to go down that road. I hope I'm wrong though. I want Kristen to stick around and just cause trouble for the hell of it, but nothing serious. I do have to admit it's kinda funny if she is basically gaslighting Marlena. Kristen seems like the type of character to just do it for the hell of it.
And let's be honest, at this point... it's not about John. It's about Kristen despising Marlena, Marlena hating Kristen and what she's done, and trying to protect her family. It should be about Kristen hating Marlena and John both, because in her eyes, they took away her son, and made her lose her baby - all because they couldn't stay away from each other or stop loving each other.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply