Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 19th
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 10:41 AM (4,922 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk 11/19th

Katherine comforts an emotional distraught Nina

Noah learns a startling new revelation about Sharon

An unexpected and exceedingly shocking turn of events leaves Victoria in a very dangerous situation

Tensions rise as Joe (who ??!!) clashes with Katherine

Phyllis questions a tremendously fragile Sharon

via jcren

Daily Spoilers wk of 11/19th

11/19, Neil and Leslie mix business with pleasure; Christine's return upsets Nina.

11/20, Victoria finds herself in a dangerous situation; Jill and Katherine butt heads.

11/21, Jack and Phyllis consider their relationship; Devon refuses Tucker's Thanksgiving olive branch.

TV Guide Previews

11/19, Neil and Leslie combine business and pleasure, while Christine's return devastates Nina.

11/20, A shocking turn of events leaves Victoria in peril, while tensions rise as Jill clashes with Katherine.

11/21, Jack and Phyllis reflect on their long relationship, while Devon rebuffs Tucker's Thanksgiving peace offering.

11/22, Thanksgiving Preemption

11/23, (Repeat Episode) In this classic episode, friends and family gather as Victor and Nikki get married at the Colonnade Room, while Ashley reveals the truth about Abby's paternity.

Soapzone's SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- THURSDAY, November 22 is THANKSGIVING - so be prepared for schedule adjustments to accommodate the Holiday. -- After Paul views the video showing Ricky drowning his girlfriend, Christine reaches out to reassure Paul - and the duo end up sharing a kiss. At that moment, Nina arrives in Genoa City, following her most recent business trip, and is stunned when she spots Paul's passionate encounter with Christine. After Nina catches Paul kissing Christine, Nina heads to the Chancellor mansion. After Nina brings Kay up to speed on Paul's sudden involvement with Chris, Katherine comforts an emotional Nina. Nina declares that her relationship with Paul is over, and begins making plans to return to California. Katherine attempts to convince Nina NOT to make any sudden decisions while Nina is still emotionally distraught. Christine arrives at the Chancellor mansion, and tries to convince Nina that the kiss which Nina witnessed was just an innocent embrace, but Nina remains skeptical. In the meantime, Michael meets with Paul and delivers the good news that the District Attorney will NOT be pressing any charges against Paul. After Michael declares that he is giving Paul his "Get Out of Jail Free" card, Paul looks through the many hand-made cards which Ricky sent to Paul over the years, each one declaring that Paul was the very best Dad in the whole world. Then Paul begins tossing Ricky's cards and letters into the trash basket. When Christine returns and discovers that Paul is discarding all of Ricky's old letters and cards, Paul admits to Christine that he would like to give his relationship with Chris one more opportunity to grow - and Christine agrees. Afterward, Paul receives a telephone call from HEATHER and reports that Heather will be spending THANKSGIVING in CHICAGO with DANIEL and LUCY. After a heart-to-heart chat with Paul, Michael attempts to mend fences with his son. Later, after Michael learns that Kevin has decided that they will need to give up their Tag and Grab business, Michael tries to give Kevin a pep talk about Kevin's bright future, but Kevin remains skeptical about Michael's assurances. Michael contacts Chloe and begins making plans to help lift Kevin's spirits. Neil is pleased when Leslie accepts his job offer, and makes plans to work for Neil at Jabot. Later, Devon lets Neil know that her loved ones are concerned about Katherine's plans to return to work at Chancellor Industries as CEO. After a heart-to-heart chat about Katherine's health, Devon admits that Neil was right about music being a tough business and confesses that his music business is experiencing a serious downturn in business. When Neil invites Devon to join Neil, Lily and Cane at Jabot, Devon promises to give Neil's suggestion some serious consideration. Following an encounter with Chelsea at the cottage, Sharon panics, packs up and moves out - but leaves behind the medication which her therapist believes will help Sharon deal with a Bi-Polar Disorder. Meanwhile, in the main house, Chelsea admits to Adam that she believes that it is time for Sharon to find somewhere else to live. Chelsea agrees to help Sharon find a new place, but argues that Adam and Chelsea have done everything which they can do for her while Sharon still resides on Adam's property. Adam reluctantly agrees to go along with Chelsea's plan. However, when Adam stops off at the cottage to discuss a possible move with Sharon, Adam is alarmed when he discovers that Sharon has moved all of her belongings out of the cottage - but left her medication behind. Chelsea is stunned when Adam returns to the main house and reports that Sharon has moved out - but left her medication behind. Adam declares that if anything has happened to Sharon while Sharon has been trying to fend for herself, it will be Chelsea's responsibility. Noah learns startling news about Sharon. An unexpected and exceedingly shocking turn of events leaves Victoria in a very dangerous situation. Tensions rise as Jill clashes with Katherine. At first, Jill is pleased when Katherine agrees to share CEO duties at Chancellor with Jill. However, Jill hits the roof when she reads the contract which Katherine has prepared. Jill confronts Kay and complains that Kay's contract leaves Jill with virtually no ability to take charge of anything. While Jill and Katherine are arguing, Kay begins to gasp and complains of experiencing chest pains. Jill swings into action and assures Katherine of her genuine concern. However, before Jill can finish dialing 9-1-1, Katherine declares that she was not really experiencing chest pains - but was, instead, testing Jill. Jill hits the roof again but, soon, Jill and Kay are laughing together about Katherine's little joke. Phyllis becomes determined to quiz an obviously fragile Sharon. -- ALL CBS Daytime programming will be preempted on Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23, to accommodate special Holiday programming, including NFL Football. With the exception of YOUNG AND RESTLESS. On FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, Young and Restless will air an Encore Presentation of an episode which originally aired on SEPTEMBER 5, 2002. The Encore Presentation will feature one of Victor's many weddings with Nikki.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 18 2012, 07:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I'm glad the spoilers are getting more vague, leaves some element of suspense. Why is Nina distraught? B/c Paul is gonna dump her for Christine?? I'm ready to see the new eye candy already...where are they :shrug:

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm shocked that Phyllis and Sharon are doing scenes together, I'm actually excited for this.. its been so long
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

LOL the 2 cuckoos going at it!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Nov 8 2012, 10:41 AM
I would hope Phyllis would show some sort of empathy to a sick woman like Sharon, but knowing her she'll probably just yell and wave her hands around in Sharon's face... :shame:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! :redface: :redface: I wanted to be wrong but I knew it, soon as they Re-up that Nick/Avery/Phyllis/Ronan fuckage and it didn't work AGAIN they would bring these two together I Fucking knew it, I don't wanna see this lankey bitch no where near Sharon s/lines SC arc's have been on fire without the likes of her WHY would they want to throw MS back in here let that thing flow in on her own got damn s/lines...FUCK!!!!! Please let this just be a quick scene and nothing more PUHLEEZ.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Oh good grief, it's a soap opera! They've worked together before and fur didn't fly. Maybe Phyllis can convince Sharon to get help, be a friend like she is to Jack. MEN are what ruins friendships and that is just what Sharon needs, is a friend. Betting MS and SC are looking forward to it. They aren't enemies, doncha know.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 8 2012, 03:51 PM
Quote:

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! :redface: :redface: I wanted to be wrong but I knew it, soon as they Re-up that Nick/Avery/Phyllis/Ronan fuckage and it didn't work AGAIN they would bring these two together I Fucking knew it, I don't wanna see this lankey bitch no where near Sharon s/lines SC arc's have been on fire without the likes of her WHY would they want to throw MS back in here let that thing flow in on her own got damn s/lines...FUCK!!!!! Please let this just be a quick scene and nothing more PUHLEEZ.
wait a minute, you're getting all excited over one sentence?
That could mean anything, maybe phyliss finds sharon incoherent out on the street and is questioning her.
You need some "brownies" ;)
I agree about the spoilers, I think they're making them vague and misleading on purpose and I like it, makes you want to watch to see what's really going on.

Petunia

Sammie Jo
Nov 8 2012, 06:42 PM
lightandday
Quote:

That could mean anything, maybe phyliss finds sharon incoherent out on the street and is questioning her.
I agree about the spoilers, I think they're making them vague and misleading on purpose and I like it, makes you want to watch to see what's really going on.
makes me want to FF the show :-/ :frustration:

lightandday
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 8 2012, 06:29 PM
Oh good grief, it's a soap opera! They've worked together before and fur didn't fly. Maybe Phyllis can convince Sharon to get help, be a friend like she is to Jack. MEN are what ruins friendships and that is just what Sharon needs, is a friend. Betting MS and SC are looking forward to it. They aren't enemies, doncha know.

Know Freaking way 'it's a soap opera" :o Well I be damn thanks for clarifying -_- funny how "Its A Soap" pops in ones mind when it's against a favorite huh,,,is that the same shared sentiment when some are tired of Sharon and her "sniveling"? < HECK NO! So my complaints stand AS IS! I don't give a dirty wipe what her and MS might be looking forward too.. I would love for them to go back the way it use to be when these two characters shared no s/lines together it was BEAUTIFUL viewing.
Quote:

That could mean anything, maybe phyliss finds sharon incoherent out on the street and is questioning her. You need some "brownies"

I'm laughing at the fact of the excitement over my post ;) "Brownies" Now that's a Good One SamJo with a little green grass added even I may like Precious P. for a day ^_^
Edited by lightandday, Nov 8 2012, 08:30 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I didn't mean to turn you inside out lightandday :shame:
I just watched today's show again and I didn't hear the psychiatrist giving Sharon a diagnosis. Only that she can get better. Didn't hear the word bi-polar at all. The spoilers said that she shares her diagnosis with Adam.
Or did I have momentary deafness. :unsure:

lightandday
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 8 2012, 08:47 PM
I didn't mean to turn you inside out lightandday :shame:
I just watched today's show again and I didn't hear the psychiatrist giving Sharon a diagnosis. Only that she can get better. Didn't hear the word bi-polar at all. The spoilers said that she shares her diagnosis with Adam.
Or did I have momentary deafness. :unsure:

Oh' but you didn't I'm just highly cheeky with mine sometimes, my nickname ain't LAD for nothing. B-)
I didn't hear the Doc say it either I just assume from SID article eventually this is where the conclusion of a diagnoses comes from but who knows seemingly a lot of folk noticing or making remarks how the spoilers of late aren't precise in what actually plays out on screen.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
lightandday
Quote:

<br />DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! :redface: :redface: I wanted to be wrong but I knew it, soon as they Re-up that Nick/Avery/Phyllis/Ronan fuckage and it didn't work AGAIN they would bring these two together I Fucking knew it, I don't wanna see this lankey bitch no where near Sharon s/lines SC arc's have been on fire without the likes of her WHY would they want to throw MS back in here let that thing flow in on her own got damn s/lines...FUCK!!!!! Please let this just be a quick scene and nothing more PUHLEEZ.
wait a minute, you're getting all excited over one sentence?<br />That could mean anything, maybe phyliss finds sharon incoherent out on the street and is questioning her.<br />You need some "brownies" ;) <br />I agree about the spoilers, I think they're making them vague and misleading on purpose and I like it, makes you want to watch to see what's really going on.
Sammie Jo
lightandday
Quote:

Yeah, Light, come to Colorado! We legalized that shit! Brownies I mean!

Queen B
Member Avatar

kelly777
Nov 8 2012, 09:54 PM
Sammie Jo
lightandday
Quote:

<br />DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! :redface: :redface: I wanted to be wrong but I knew it, soon as they Re-up that Nick/Avery/Phyllis/Ronan fuckage and it didn't work AGAIN they would bring these two together I Fucking knew it, I don't wanna see this lankey bitch no where near Sharon s/lines SC arc's have been on fire without the likes of her WHY would they want to throw MS back in here let that thing flow in on her own got damn s/lines...FUCK!!!!! Please let this just be a quick scene and nothing more PUHLEEZ.
wait a minute, you're getting all excited over one sentence?<br />That could mean anything, maybe phyliss finds sharon incoherent out on the street and is questioning her.<br />You need some "brownies" ;) <br />I agree about the spoilers, I think they're making them vague and misleading on purpose and I like it, makes you want to watch to see what's really going on.
Sammie Jo
lightandday
Quote:

:laugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

kelly777
Nov 8 2012, 09:54 PM
Kelly don't make look at Colorado flight schedules.
Posted Image

lene
Member Avatar

Wonder what happens with Victoria....

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Have there been first airdate announcements for those 2 guys that were announced to be joining?

LPS
Member Avatar

Great....are they just going to have Nina whine about her children? TC deserves better.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 8 2012, 08:29 PM
Only1Way
Nov 8 2012, 06:29 PM

Know Freaking way 'it's a soap opera" :o Well I be damn thanks for clarifying -_- funny how "Its A Soap" pops in ones mind when it's against a favorite huh,,,is that the same shared sentiment when some are tired of Sharon and her "sniveling"? < HECK NO! So my complaints stand AS IS! I don't give a dirty wipe what her and MS might be looking forward too.. I would love for them to go back the way it use to be when these two characters shared no s/lines together it was BEAUTIFUL viewing.
Quote:

That could mean anything, maybe phyliss finds sharon incoherent out on the street and is questioning her. You need some "brownies"

I'm laughing at the fact of the excitement over my post ;) "Brownies" Now that's a Good One SamJo with a little green grass added even I may like Precious P. for a day ^_^
That's exactly the type of brownies I meant! lmao

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply