Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 19th
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 10:41 AM (4,921 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 9 2012, 12:23 AM
Great....are they just going to have Nina whine about her children? TC deserves better.
nah, I bet nina figures out that paul & christeeeeeeeeeeeen have the hots for each other...........again. :huh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Now I want brownies.

Thats about all I can say.

Lemme add a FUCK in there just for shits and giggles.

FUCK!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Jack's going to have an "addiction" problem this fast?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Miss Rhi
Nov 9 2012, 11:15 PM
And he's supposed to rely on Phyllis to pull him out of it?! :fp2:

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 10 2012, 04:14 AM
Miss Rhi
Nov 9 2012, 11:15 PM
And he's supposed to rely on Phyllis to pull him out of it?! :fp2:
:sarcasm: Haven't YOU heard? Genoa City has 3 Super-heroes: Philthy, The Blind Wonder, and Mumbles! :censored: Genoa City's Finest at their best! :teehee: Good Do-er's BEWARE!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of 11/19th

11/19, Neil and Leslie mix business with pleasure; Christine's return upsets Nina.

11/20, Victoria finds herself in a dangerous situation; Jill and Katherine butt heads.

11/21, Jack and Phyllis consider their relationship; Devon refuses Tucker's Thanksgiving olive branch.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US via rediculous

Nina, Chris and Paul, Nina asks are you two involved again, Paul and Nina talk, she tells him she wanted to surprise him and see her best friend at the same time, Paul explains to her about the video, etc, Nina knows it is over between her and Paul. Christine goes to see Nina, they talk, Nina tells Christine she is done with Paul, she has been 2nd choice all her life, she doesn't intend to be that anymore.

Chelsea in the cabin as Sharon sleeps, she looks at her pictures of Noah and Faith, then picks up her pills tries to see what they are, Sharon wakes up, screams Adam and Chelsea hides, Sharon lies back down and Chelsea tries to sneak out, but Sharon catches her Sharon asks Chelsea if she walks in on her guests all the time and goes through their things.. She tells Chelsea she is grateful to Adam but they are just friends, Chelsea asks is that what you call it?
Adam is wondering where Chelsea is, Chelsea comes home and Adam says you went to see Sharon right?, she tells him Sharon was sleeping, lies and says she didn't go in, she tells Adam that she wants Sharon to leave, she will help her pack, and sing her a lullaby, if he wants her to., She tells Adam that Sharon is still in love with him, Adam says he is not in love with Sharon, I'm not conning you, then you are conning yourself, because your still in love with her. Adam tells her he is not leading her on, then your leading Sharon on, Adam I just want her off the property, Adam agrees to find another place for Sharon. Meanwhile Sharon throws her pills away, saying stop please stop, nothing is working. Adam goes to see Sharon, she is gone only her pills at the cabin, he returns and confronts Chelsea, you did go in , you talked to her, she's upset, she's gone, took everything, if anything happens to her you are responsible.

Mike has dropped the case against Paul, Paul is really happy about that, he takes all the cards Ricky made for him over the years and is throwing them in the trash as Christine watches.. I am removing every trace of him from my life he tells her.

Heather is having Thanksgiving in Chicago with Daniel and Lucy.

Devon tells NEIL HE IS GIVING UP HIS MUSIC CAREER FOR NOW, IT;S NOT WORKING FOR HIM AND TAG AND GRAB IS ALSO DONE. KEVIN COMPLAINING TO MICHAEL, MICHAEL PHONES CHLOE AND TELLS HER THEY HAVE A PROBLEM. Oopps, hit caps lock, sorry

Leslie will go to work with Neil at Jabot.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

how stupid are these people? why would chelsea lie to adam? doesn't she think that sharon is going to tell him that she was in the house?

Checkers
Member Avatar

They are all idiots. Adam should have never hidden Sharon at his place & hired that arsonist.

It was all about Adam trying to assuage his guilt.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

As long as someone hides and takes care of Sharon, she will NEVER own up to what she has done. Good idea dimwit, toss the pills away. Take the box of fireplace matches and torch something else.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Nov 16 2012, 06:23 PM
They are all idiots. Adam should have never hidden Sharon at his place & hired that arsonist.

It was all about Adam trying to assuage his guilt.
that too!

ratfink
Member Avatar

Thank you so much Daytime for taking the time to post these. I really appreciate it! :cheers:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Oh please Adam. You're still lying about the arsonist and Gloworm. Thats a way bigger deal and sneaking in to "talk" to Sharon. That Dr should have never allowed Sharon to stay in the cottage. If she is that unstable, she needs professional supervision until she gets it under control, esp when Adam said she was a danger to herself and others! That is the normal course of action. These writers really suck at doing their research. Ugh. All for throwing Chelsea under the bus.

in2you

How can a rapist con be thrown under the bus?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

She is made to look like the bad guy when its her jerk husband who got them all in this mess. Nothing to do with the raping. Besides she hasnt had anything to do with Villy in a long time but if she did, I would have problem with that.

Is it just me or are they turning Jabot into Winters Corp? Now Devon might work there?? Its like they're sticking every AA character in that company.

Caramella
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 17 2012, 01:57 AM
She is made to look like the bad guy when its her jerk husband who got them all in this mess. Nothing to do with the raping. Besides she hasnt had anything to do with Villy in a long time but if she did, I would have problem with that.

Is it just me or are they turning Jabot into Winters Corp? Now Devon might work there?? Its like they're sticking every AA character in that company.
Hmmm, now that Devon has given up on his music career, I could see him coming over to Jabot. It is kinda odd that it seems like Jabot has basically become the company where all the Winters work. We already know that Lily, Cane, Leslie and one of the new guys will be coming on board. While I would love to see Neil run his own business, but I can't help feeling like this another way to isolate these characters. Only thing is, Neil is still working for one of the big men in town, instead of his own thing.

I see that Adam, and Phyllis are at Newman working with Jack. You just know that's where the stories will be. Jabot more than likely will be a dry spot. :eyeroll:
Edited by Caramella, Nov 17 2012, 04:33 AM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I like wet spots better :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

what does Devon know about the cosmetics business?
Oh never mind, I forgot, no one has to have any knowledge or experience, they just jump in and automatically know everything. :huh:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Nov 17 2012, 10:14 AM
what does Devon know about the cosmetics business?
Oh never mind, I forgot, no one has to have any knowledge or experience, they just jump in and automatically know everything. :huh:
He can write jingles for their adverts :shrug:

Daytime
Member Avatar

SoapCental

The Scoop: A preview of November 19, 2012 on Y&R #YR http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/spoilers/2012/121119.php

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply