Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 19th
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 10:41 AM (4,919 Views)
Superwoman
Member Avatar

Having Sharon go to Adam and Chelsea's house, its the writers way of making the Shadam fans happy. Ever since the fire at Newman, they are in scenes together... Or should i say, ever since these writers took over....Guess they don't care about Shick as much...here's to hope that maybe this time next year, we will get a Shick scene, at least once every 3 months... :soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Superwoman
Nov 21 2012, 03:07 PM
Having Sharon go to Adam and Chelsea's house, its the writers way of making the Shadam fans happy. Ever since the fire at Newman, they are in scenes together... Or should i say, ever since these writers took over....Guess they don't care about Shick as much...here's to hope that maybe this time next year, we will get a Shick scene, at least once every 3 months... :soapbox:
I totally hear you on this one. When the heck is Nick going to find out about the Bi Polar illness? That's what I'm waiting for!!! and they better make it good. Who cares about Victoria, Victor and Billy can handle her.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Shick reunion? Nope, maybe a quick kiss and poke, but Nick is too infatuated with Avery right now to make it Shick. Hopefully he will talk to the doctor and make sure she's ok to spend much time with Faith. Look how strung out she is with adults, imagine how she might get with a little child. Check with the psychiatrist first Nick! That's not asking too much!

kelly777
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 21 2012, 01:58 PM
LPS
Nov 21 2012, 02:05 AM
Not really impressed with the Victoria, Billy, and Nick storyline. Victoria is too boring for me to care about her kidnapping. Plus, I want Billy free of her.

I like the bipolar angle with Sharon, but I always imagined Sharon having a borderline personality.I never saw her having a "high" moment.

Now Tucker gets drawn into Kevin's sh#t? I feel for anyone who is stuck in a storyline with this whiny ass character. He is hands down the worst male character. I want Chloe to boink Mikey just to pissy off Kevin and send his overrated behind out of town. Hate him.

I need less Avery but I'm glad she's pissing of the red headed whore.

Chelsea and Adam do NOTHING for me and adding Anita/Jeffrey is not helping. I still like Griffith's work.
The Chadam thanksgiving was just bizarre. What would've been more entertaining is if they got together with the Baldwins, then we'd get Chelsea and Chloe, Kevin pissed off at Adam, Gloria!!! and Likey. If you want dysfunctional, that would be it!! But of course they had to be at home so that Sharon could come and get her pills ugh.
That was the WORST fucking Thanksgiving show EVER since the time I've been watching soaps. This show is dryer than a popcorn fart! :frustration: :frustration: :headbang: :headbang:

So when exactly is it that the new writers are coming onboard?

Queen B
Member Avatar

how was it a bad thanksgiving? it was way better than MAB's holiday episodes

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

It was a GREAT Thanksgiving episode. People were happy for once!

Larel

Shick
Nov 22 2012, 03:38 PM
Phyllis wasn't, :laugh: she had Jack slobbering on her when she probably wished it was Nick doing the slobbering, too bad he wants to be nailing her sister now... :boobs:

I loved the ep, any time Phyllis is miserable is good with me :rockon:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Shick
The only happy ppl I saw were the Winters :shrug: . Kay and Devon were in a huff over Tucker, Chadam was full of tension, Victoria knocked unconscious, Nick and Billy arguing about who's the bigger moron, Sharon hassled by Phyllis and Phack lonely w/o their family. Thank goodness the show did end on a positive note. At least last year, MAB gave us the passionate Villy reunion! Oh gawd, did I just give her a semi compliment?? LOL

Queen B
Member Avatar

Villy sucks. I can't wait for Victoria to dump him

Shick
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 22 2012, 05:01 PM
Shick
The only happy ppl I saw were the Winters :shrug: . Kay and Devon were in a huff over Tucker, Chadam was full of tension, Victoria knocked unconscious, Nick and Billy arguing about who's the bigger moron, Sharon hassled by Phyllis and Phack lonely w/o their family. Thank goodness the show did end on a positive note. At least last year, MAB gave us the passionate Villy reunion! Oh gawd, did I just give her a semi compliment?? LOL
I don't know... I mean Sharon was happy with her kids, Kay and Tucker had a semi-sweet moment and Phack shared a kiss. The only one's really unhappy were Villy. I was just happy to see Sharon happy that I didn't care about the others tbh :P It's been years since Sharon had a good Thanksgiving.
Edited by Shick, Nov 22 2012, 05:10 PM.

Soapwatcher

I would like for Victor to lose at anything! that reason is why I'd like to see Villy stay together, but I know Billy is better off without Victoria, she's too much a daddy's little girl to be a wife, even though this is her what 4th or 5th marriage, lets see, Ryan, Cole, Brad, JT and Billy its time she grew up but as long as Victor can keep her under his thumb he's happy and that's all that counts is that Victor be happy. I wish Billy would tell him to go to hell and stay there but he won't and Vicki will say "Oh Billy Daddy was so right about you I just have to leave you because Daddy says so" The only thing is I want Billy to get custody of Johnny because he is Billys son and not Vicki's and that story about her wanting to be a mother was so unlike the charactor of Vicki, she was truly the GVN daughter all business no family life. So in a way I want Villy to stay together just to irritate Victor and yet I want them to break up so Billy can move on and she can go back to being daddy's little darling.

Shick
Member Avatar

Larel
Nov 22 2012, 03:58 PM
Shick
Phyllis wasn't, :laugh: she had Jack slobbering on her when she probably wished it was Nick doing the slobbering, too bad he wants to be nailing her sister now... :boobs:

I loved the ep, any time Phyllis is miserable is good with me :rockon:
:rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply