Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com interview with Blake Berris
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 10:52 AM (1,686 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/11/08/days-blake-berris-cunning-side-coming-for-nick.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kansa
Member Avatar

Good interview.

Thought it was strange, though, that he said that there was a slow build up with Gabi. I'd disagree with that.

I am liking the sound of his cunning side coming out.

I can see him being good in the comedy genre - I don't watch 'The Big Bang Theory' so didn't get to catch him in that, though.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I wanted to correct him when he mentioned the 'slow' build to Nabi. I love together but THAT is a lie!

luvmysoaps

No slow build this romance but I am interested in seeing genius Nick being cunning. He was always a smart guy, he could run circles around Chad etc if he wnated to

NikiLani
Member Avatar

luvmysoaps
Nov 8 2012, 01:02 PM
No slow build this romance but I am interested in seeing genius Nick being cunning. He was always a smart guy, he could run circles around Chad etc if he wnated to
Me too!

camera shy

I'm sorry, when I think of all the men on this show I want to see do a love scene Nic doesn't even come to mind.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm glad Nick's cunning side is coming out and I love Nick and Gabi but I had to laugh when he said they had a slow build to their relationship. Their relationship was anything but slow. Try again, Blake!!

lene
Member Avatar

Didn't like Nick the first time around, and I don't like him now!

Sariah
Member Avatar

I'm just glad he's doing so many other things outside of Days. Blake is better than the material they've given him.

nomnomnom

I like Nick and Gabi together, but their romance was anything but slow. I'm looking forward to seeing Nick's cunning side! (I want Nabi to be nice to each other but raising hell with everyone else! Hehehe.)

I watch TBBT and I don't remember seeing him. BB must have been on when I missed a season... I'm going to check out that episode sometime this weekend. I'm glad he has other projects outside of Days. I'd like to check them out, too.

Sariah, love the Phloe banner.

lumifan4life

"Slow build"? Oh wait I must have blinked between the time they met and had sex. That was so slow alright, lol. Nabi are a manufactured disaster waiting to happen. He just got out of prison and she's a pretty girl. That's all this is about. He's horny. This reminds me too much of Lucas/Chloe, lol.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Slow build? I take it that he is not watching the show, him and Gabby rushed into bed.

Besides that I liked the interview, looking forward to see his business attire.

michr544125

Great interview. So glad Blake is back on the show. TFP.

Alin89
Member Avatar

great interview as well

lumifan4life

camera shy
Nov 8 2012, 02:32 PM
I'm sorry, when I think of all the men on this show I want to see do a love scene Nic doesn't even come to mind.
THIS! Nothing against BB as an actor but there are definitely other men on this show I find much sexier and who I'd rather see shirtless and in love scenes any day of the week over Nick.

King
Member Avatar

I love Nick this time around, and I have a huge crush on BB!!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

For these writers that was a slow build up to Gabi and Nick. Aren't couples usually having sex a week after meeting? :sarcasm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply