Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 02:35 PM (5,817 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

bomber
Nov 8 2012, 03:56 PM
Nicole made the accusations against Jen the same day she found out the baby was dead and recanted the allegations a couple of days later. Are we really expected to believe she would be convicted under these circumstances? Are we expected to believe that a judge and jury would be convinced that she was acting rationally and not suffering from PPD or traumatic stress? This is a really crappy ploy to make us think jen is a saint when she decides not to press charges next week because she is just so wonderfully compassionate! How stupid does Tomlin think we are?
Obviously he thinks we are quite stupid, he wrote this load of crap and kept it going which showed me just how STUPID he is :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

bomber
Nov 8 2012, 03:14 PM
Now even E.J is on the "Dan saved my life" bandwagon. Take a ticket and get in line. :puke:
Now i know why lucas is getting screw is the only on the show does not like daniel

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

and T Wilson matchmaker really? :rolleyes:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 8 2012, 04:02 PM
bomber
Now even E.J is on the "Dan saved my life" bandwagon. Take a ticket and get in line. :puke:
Now i know why lucas is getting screw is the only on the show does not like daniel
OH give it time, I'm sure sister Jennifer will sing his praises to Lucas explaining that Chloe was truly all at fault and poor Daniel was manipulated just like Lucas. :puke: :puke:

nomnomnom

LonePirate
Nov 8 2012, 02:54 PM
The writers and executives are in for a rude awakening if they think this clusterfuck will suddenly cause me to hate Nicole and like Jennifer. That will not be happening.
Ditto. The opposite is actually happening for me.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

So T is straight after all
Spoiler: click to toggle

I will always love Nicole ALWAYS just like I will always hate Jennifer
Edited by Ilovecandy, Nov 8 2012, 04:12 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 8 2012, 04:04 PM
and T Wilson matchmaker really? :rolleyes:
he, he, he, is days of our lives hahah :soapbox:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

nolagirl
Nov 8 2012, 04:05 PM
Partnersincrime
bomber
OH give it time, I'm sure sister Jennifer will sing his praises to Lucas explaining that Chloe was truly all at fault and poor Daniel was manipulated just like Lucas. :puke: :puke:
She already told Lucas on Monday that she was not going to stand there and listen as he trashes Daniel because she thinks he's a wonderful human being.....

I just wish that Lucas would have gone down the list of things that make Daniel NOT wonderful...starting with his 'treatment' of his 'patients' to how he was virtually encouraging Chloe to cheat on Lucas with him but drove Chloe virtually to suicide when he wouldn't understand why she had a ONS with Philip after Vivian played her.

AHM

What? At the expense of the tax payers! Now I am mad, Nicole.

I don't believe EJ wouldn't go after Dan just because Dan actually did his job and treated both EJ and Johnny as patients. But maybe that's not why EJ's so thankful; maybe it's because Daniel didn't grope either of them. But really, of course EJ has to be forgiving of Dan, otherwise Dan might have to go away, and what a shame it would be to lose the bestest character ever!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 8 2012, 04:40 PM
nolagirl
Partnersincrime
bomber
She already told Lucas on Monday that she was not going to stand there and listen as he trashes Daniel because she thinks he's a wonderful human being.....

I just wish that Lucas would have gone down the list of things that make Daniel NOT wonderful...starting with his 'treatment' of his 'patients' to how he was virtually encouraging Chloe to cheat on Lucas with him but drove Chloe virtually to suicide when he wouldn't understand why she had a ONS with Philip after Vivian played her.
Lucas should have just looked Saintly Bitchefer in the eye and said yes he was a wonderful human being when he was fucking my wife. OH but I'm sorry I should be greatful to him for fucking my mother and my wife at the same time, but then again he never got my neice so I guess he's not all bad. Oh yeah that's right my neice was the only smart one who found out about him fucking her grandmother and left his ass. So excuse the fuck out of me if I don't hold him in the Saintly Doctor catergory, By the way have you checked out which female patients he has right now he could be fucking them?

nolagirl
Member Avatar

AHM
Nov 8 2012, 04:48 PM
What? At the expense of the tax payers! Now I am mad, Nicole.

I don't believe EJ wouldn't go after Dan just because Dan actually did his job and treated both EJ and Johnny as patients. But maybe that's not why EJ's so thankful; maybe it's because Daniel didn't grope either of them. But really, of course EJ has to be forgiving of Dan, otherwise Dan might have to go away, and what a shame it would be to lose the bestest character ever!
Are we to actually believe that after all he saw on this whole thing EJ was going to have Nicole and Daniel killed in HAwaii just yesterday but now he's all forgive and forget. EJ really does need Stefano around he seems to have lost his balls, brains and now his character. :sheep:
Edited by nolagirl, Nov 8 2012, 04:55 PM.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I just want Nicole happy. Can the writers stop shitting on her and just make her happy, just for once? EJ, Daniel and Jen can leave Salem now. And Im sure Im gonna regret this, but.. Rafe is growing on me.

Dee-anne

nolagirl
Nov 8 2012, 04:50 PM
LuvingLumi
nolagirl
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Lucas should have just looked Saintly Bitchefer in the eye and said yes he was a wonderful human being when he was fucking my wife. OH but I'm sorry I should be greatful to him for fucking my mother and my wife at the same time, but then again he never got my neice so I guess he's not all bad. Oh yeah that's right my neice was the only smart one who found out about him fucking her grandmother and left his ass. So excuse the fuck out of me if I don't hold him in the Saintly Doctor catergory, By the way have you checked out which female patients he has right now he could be fucking them?
While Chloe was married to Lucas, she did not have sex with Daniel. She had sex with him while she was engaged to Lucas but once she married Lucas the attraction to Daniel remained but, they never had sex.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abi says im glad Nicole didnt take the easy way out now she has to pay

FU Abigail. :flipoff:

Quote:

nic says i remember when i lost my baby before
i kept thinking there has got to be something to stop the ache
so i went out and got myself another baby
then i lost sydney
i lost my mother
i lost Ej
and i know i havent lived a blameless life but how much can one person pay

:'(

jaygal
Member Avatar

I know Chloe and Daniel didn't have sex when she was a Horton, but that doesn't make what happened right.
It's the starting point of my dislike of Daniel. I can't let him off on a technicality.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Nov 8 2012, 05:18 PM
nolagirl
Nov 8 2012, 04:50 PM
LuvingLumi
nolagirl

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

While Chloe was married to Lucas, she did not have sex with Daniel. She had sex with him while she was engaged to Lucas but once she married Lucas the attraction to Daniel remained but, they never had sex.
:shrug: Okay so While he was fucking his finace', doesn't make it any better for Lucas and Bitchifer should still keep her trap shut about how Great a Doctor the groper is. :shame:

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm kind of disappointed in the whole Will/Sonny stuff. It just seems like everything is going to work itself out easy as pie. While I can't wait until the 14th, it just seems like they should be going through a little more to be together. It's all very anti-climactic. Maybe the major stuff is still coming. :shrug: I just remember the days when they had to go through hell to be together and we just don't get that anymore. And I find it hard to believe that T is all of a sudden their biggest cheerleader. I like that he's changed....but things are just wrapping up too easily.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Rafe taking Nicole's statement was okay with me. Rafe is not a jerk in these scenes, he is just Rafe. I can't imagine Roman taking a statement or the SPD sending in a no name. Rafe was the right guy and he managed it very professionally, although part of me wanted him to her a hug.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Wilson Sonny advertising - we are not together. Then agrees to meet will tomorrow... Not very exciting. We are together happens pretty fast. IA very anti-climatic.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 8 2012, 06:23 PM
I'm kind of disappointed in the whole Will/Sonny stuff. It just seems like everything is going to work itself out easy as pie. While I can't wait until the 14th, it just seems like they should be going through a little more to be together. It's all very anti-climactic. Maybe the major stuff is still coming. :shrug: I just remember the days when they had to go through hell to be together and we just don't get that anymore. And I find it hard to believe that T is all of a sudden their biggest cheerleader. I like that he's changed....but things are just wrapping up too easily.
I take their version of love over Gasick anyday but I agree everything is pathetic just like before the past two weeks. cuz the past two weeks they been good

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply