Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 02:35 PM (5,748 Views)
appleblossom

Dee-anne
Nov 8 2012, 05:18 PM
nolagirl
Nov 8 2012, 04:50 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 8 2012, 04:40 PM
nolagirl
Nov 8 2012, 04:05 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She already told Lucas on Monday that she was not going to stand there and listen as he trashes Daniel because she thinks he's a wonderful human being.....

I just wish that Lucas would have gone down the list of things that make Daniel NOT wonderful...starting with his 'treatment' of his 'patients' to how he was virtually encouraging Chloe to cheat on Lucas with him but drove Chloe virtually to suicide when he wouldn't understand why she had a ONS with Philip after Vivian played her.
Lucas should have just looked Saintly Bitchefer in the eye and said yes he was a wonderful human being when he was fucking my wife. OH but I'm sorry I should be greatful to him for fucking my mother and my wife at the same time, but then again he never got my neice so I guess he's not all bad. Oh yeah that's right my neice was the only smart one who found out about him fucking her grandmother and left his ass. So excuse the fuck out of me if I don't hold him in the Saintly Doctor catergory, By the way have you checked out which female patients he has right now he could be fucking them?
While Chloe was married to Lucas, she did not have sex with Daniel. She had sex with him while she was engaged to Lucas but once she married Lucas the attraction to Daniel remained but, they never had sex.
Not to mention Chloe was sad her marriage to Lucas was annulled. I think she had deep feelings for him, but loved Daniel more. I bet she regretted that decision. I can see her saying, " I dumped Lucas for this jackass"!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Yeah I did notice the other day Lucas's odd reaction when Jen told him not to badmouth Dan. He just hugged her, lol. Like oops he shouldn't have said that what was he thinking, lol. I would have expected him to get mad or at least annoyed that his sister doesn't seem to care that Dr. Feelgood broke up his marriage once upon a time. But then again, Jen probably figures Lucas has moved on by now since he was recently all about Sami. In fact, I really wouldn't be surprised if they have Lucas singing the good doctor's praises one of these days, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 8 2012, 08:12 PM.

lumifan4life

appleblossom
Nov 8 2012, 07:58 PM
Dee-anne
nolagirl
LuvingLumi

Lucas should have just looked Saintly Bitchefer in the eye and said yes he was a wonderful human being when he was fucking my wife. OH but I'm sorry I should be greatful to him for fucking my mother and my wife at the same time, but then again he never got my neice so I guess he's not all bad. Oh yeah that's right my neice was the only smart one who found out about him fucking her grandmother and left his ass. So excuse the fuck out of me if I don't hold him in the Saintly Doctor catergory, By the way have you checked out which female patients he has right now he could be fucking them?
While Chloe was married to Lucas, she did not have sex with Daniel. She had sex with him while she was engaged to Lucas but once she married Lucas the attraction to Daniel remained but, they never had sex.
Not to mention Chloe was sad her marriage to Lucas was annulled. I think she had deep feelings for him, but loved Daniel more. I bet she regretted that decision. I can see her saying, " I dumped Lucas for this jackass"!
I'm sure in retrospect now, Lucas leaving her naked to bail Sami out of jail wasn't that bad, lol.

michr544125

Love the sounds of the Sonny/Tad stuff and of course WilSon. I don't think it's moving that past. Compared to most other couples they are ate least getting some kind of build up before having sex. This to me is just a little bump to give slight angst. They became a couple 2 months ago after knowing each other for a year and a half. They didn't want to do much more delaying or they'd be accused of delaying it because it's a gay couple. Still wish they'd make Tad a bigger player on the show. The actor is great.

TFP

Alligato
Member Avatar

It used to be that I just couldn't watch the stupidity on my screen for an hour, so I read the write up of the shows to keep current.
Now it kills me to read the write ups.

It sucks to see Nicole like this. Yes, she is/was the selfish villian, but I don't think I've ever seen another villian get shit on as much as my Nicole. No other character suffers the way she does, or get crapped on by everyone else, or sink so low as a spectacle for everyone else. And even after she threatens suicide after losing her second baby and is alone in the world, people still are talking shit about her telling Eric to stay away. God forbid the woman has any friends or anyone on her side after all of this.

As a big Nicole fan, I can't watch this. Breaks my heart.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

This one wasn't so bad. Kristen, John and Marlena are boring me. They cannot give Jarlena a storyline without a love triangle? Nicole was breaking my heart. I like Rafe, he is really standing by Nicole, but still doing his job as a cop. You can tell he really cares about Nicole though. A year ago, he wouldn't have caredm but I value their friendship ane hope they develop to something more. I hope Daniel and Brady can forgive her, and EJ. Who gives a fuck about Jennifer and Abby, though I am glad they're letting this go. WilSon was nice, but felt like an afterschool special and was kind of corny. I did notice something...a slight glimmer of hope for EJole fans, like myself. EJ looking through the window, sad, about Nicole, and her seeing him, and crying as he left. I think that these two are still madly in love, but EJ doesn't think he is good enough for her, so he is settling for Sami, while Nicole is scared of getting her heart broken and so doesn't want to try with EJ. I still think these two have a shot sometime in the future. That was really what made the episode for me.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Nov 8 2012, 10:22 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Az pulls of this high emotion stuff the best out of any other actor on the show. Its so sad the writters had to once again make her loose everything though. I really hope rafe continues to support her though he is really growing on me the last couple days. I really hope this is the last heart ache for nicole for along while though i want to see her happy for awhile. I would never have faith in the writters to give her a biological child of her own but id love to see her atleast adopt in the near future

happy
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Nov 8 2012, 10:22 PM
I did notice something...a slight glimmer of hope for EJole fans, like myself. EJ looking through the window, sad, about Nicole, and her seeing him, and crying as he left. I think that these two are still madly in love, but EJ doesn't think he is good enough for her, so he is settling for Sami, while Nicole is scared of getting her heart broken and so doesn't want to try with EJ. I still think these two have a shot sometime in the future. That was really what made the episode for me.
I'm not watching the show, but I would buy into your theory. But I don't think it's in the writing. Rather two actors trying to infuse some history and sense into a clusterfuck of a story. I'm sure AZ rocked these scenes, but I honestly can't watch this junk. So contrived and senseless that it just makes me angry to read it!

I'm so upset that the writers are making Abby grow into a sanctimonious bitch like her mother. I wish the whole Devereaux family would just LEAVE!!!!

It's obvious that the writers stripped Nicole down so that Eric can come save her. But did they have to kill the baby in such a contrived way? She would have been destroyed enough with a still birth. Did they have to leave the dead baby in her womb? Just to create a fake Jennifer martyr storyline? And why did Nicole have to live with shrewish Bitchifer anyway? Nicole is freaking rich!!!! Sucks that they killed the baby. But to kill the baby like this is infuriating, tasteless, tacky, and cheap. Rotten, ROTTEN story telling.

Ireland98

Let's face it, AZ is the ONLY thing that's made this awful baby story worth watching! :applause: AZ better get a damn Emmy!

Will, Sonny, Gabi, T, Audrey - :sleep:

Annoying that Brady is apologizing to Jenn after his friend, Nicole, almost committed suicide! :wtf:

EJ willing to forget about revenge against Dan is just pathetic :thumbsdown:

supercool74
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 8 2012, 08:44 PM
Love the sounds of the Sonny/Tad stuff and of course WilSon. I don't think it's moving that past. Compared to most other couples they are ate least getting some kind of build up before having sex. This to me is just a little bump to give slight angst. They became a couple 2 months ago after knowing each other for a year and a half. They didn't want to do much more delaying or they'd be accused of delaying it because it's a gay couple. Still wish they'd make Tad a bigger player on the show. The actor is great.

TFP
I don't think it's moving that fast, but I do think that it is too easy. I would just have preferred to see them upset and bummed for more than one day before they get back together. They haven't shown them all week, they could have incorporated them in somehow into other stories and just shown that. Another thing...the writing is just so inconsistent. Why should Will be expected to call Sonny? Sonny is the one that kicked him out and said it was a mistake. Now Sonny is upset because Will hasn't tried to call him? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Of course Will would feel like Sonny doesn't want to hear from him. I would think that Sonny would be the one to call and say he was a little harsh if he really wanted to talk to Will. Will did want to talk about things before Sonny kicked him out. I just don't get the writing for this show sometimes. I watched the DA and I do enjoy the scenes..I just wish there had been more angst before they got back together. It didn't have to drag on for months...but more than one day might have been nice.

camera shy

Daysdegrassi
This one wasn't so bad. Kristen, John and Marlena are boring me. They cannot give Jarlena a storyline without a love triangle? Nicole was breaking my heart. I like Rafe, he is really standing by Nicole, but still doing his job as a cop. You can tell he really cares about Nicole though. A year ago, he wouldn't have caredm but I value their friendship ane hope they develop to something more. I hope Daniel and Brady can forgive her, and EJ. Who gives a fuck about Jennifer and Abby, though I am glad they're letting this go. WilSon was nice, but felt like an afterschool special and was kind of corny. I did notice something...a slight glimmer of hope for EJole fans, like myself. EJ looking through the window, sad, about Nicole, and her seeing him, and crying as he left. I think that these two are still madly in love, but EJ doesn't think he is good enough for her, so he is settling for Sami, while Nicole is scared of getting her heart broken and so doesn't want to try with EJ. I still think these two have a shot sometime in the future. That was really what made the episode for me.
A few weeks ago there was an article in one of the soap rags where the interviewer asked Ari where would EJ and Nicole end up in the future and Ari said that you might not forget but you could always forgive and that she thought it will be interesting seeing if EJ and Nicole came around full circle in their relationship. She didn't talk like they were completely over and on a soap you never know.
Edited by camera shy, Nov 9 2012, 12:37 AM.

camera shy

Ireland98
Nov 8 2012, 11:56 PM
Let's face it, AZ is the ONLY thing that's made this awful baby story worth watching! :applause: AZ better get a damn Emmy!

Will, Sonny, Gabi, T, Audrey - :sleep:

Annoying that Brady is apologizing to Jenn after his friend, Nicole, almost committed suicide! :wtf:

EJ willing to forget about revenge against Dan is just pathetic :thumbsdown:
The thing is, if Ari wins a Emmy for her performance in this crappy storyline tptb will keep giving her stuff like this if they stay on the air.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 12:35 AM
Daysdegrassi
A few weeks ago there was an article in one of the soap rags where the interviewer asked Ari where would EJ and Nicole end up in the future and Ari said that you might not forget but you could always forgive and that she thought it will be interesting seeing if EJ and Nicole came around full circle in their relationship. She didn't talk like they were completely over and on a soap you never know.
I could see Ejole getting back together very easily. He did tell her it would never be over between them. Ejole has a lot of fans..or I should say DID have before they killed the baby. TPTB need to act quickly to try and get them back.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Nov 8 2012, 05:31 PM
Dee-anne
nolagirl
LuvingLumi

:shrug: Okay so While he was fucking his finace', doesn't make it any better for Lucas and Bitchifer should still keep her trap shut about how Great a Doctor the groper is. :shame:
daniel is the one that convice lucas to elope with chloe lucas thought its bad idea whule daniel spin it that if lucas does not elope with he does not really want or something like that and if lucas did not elope to marry chloe he would find from kate that chloe cheat on him and not find it after being married to her and the all town knew before him
and i remember when lucas was release from rehab he was piss on chloe because she could not kept her mouth shut about and later did not bother to tell him about then daniel came to chloe defnse and scold him and calling dry drunk and it not chloe fault
at all its like how dare lucas to get mad on chloe
btw baby switch happen because nicole find because chloe told her because lucas wanted to stay in town until he will know for sure sami is safe so chloe was mad on lucas because of it and it was after she already cheat on him with daniel and chloe did not tell lucas or sami despite nicole many jokes and remarks of wanting sami being dead

and chloe have no problem To someone will Contact lucas in reahab for divorce papares but to Contact him to tell him what nicole did she had problem

until now there still few people that know that chloe was the one that told nicole about sami baby

it still annoy lucas was paint as the bad guy because he was mad on her because she told nicole and yet when chloe cheat on daniel chloe is monster while daniel is the poor victim
because for some reason it find to have affair behind lucas back
but to have one night stand because of misunderstanding chloe is monster because she cheat on daniel she is monster

if so many people gave chloe grief it should been on telling nicole about sami baby and knowing what nicole cable of not because she cheat on daniel
i still remember the amount of times that daniel bash on lucas behind his back when lucas did not do anything to him and yet lucas is not allow to saying anything bad on him really

lumifan4life

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 9 2012, 12:52 AM
camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 12:35 AM
Daysdegrassi
I could see Ejole getting back together very easily. He did tell her it would never be over between them. Ejole has a lot of fans..or I should say DID have before they killed the baby. TPTB need to act quickly to try and get them back.
If Nicole is inclined to forgive EJ like she has done in the past then maybe they could. He's the one who hurts her over and over again but she seems to take him back eventually. It's sad that Nicole has to put up with his Sami obsession for most likely the rest of her life but if she's willing to compromise because she loves him then I'm sure she will. Because I really don't see EJ doing anything to make it up to her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

happy
Nov 8 2012, 11:44 PM
Daysdegrassi
I did notice something...a slight glimmer of hope for EJole fans, like myself. EJ looking through the window, sad, about Nicole, and her seeing him, and crying as he left. I think that these two are still madly in love, but EJ doesn't think he is good enough for her, so he is settling for Sami, while Nicole is scared of getting her heart broken and so doesn't want to try with EJ. I still think these two have a shot sometime in the future. That was really what made the episode for me.
I'm not watching the show, but I would buy into your theory. But I don't think it's in the writing. Rather two actors trying to infuse some history and sense into a clusterfuck of a story. I'm sure AZ rocked these scenes, but I honestly can't watch this junk. So contrived and senseless that it just makes me angry to read it!

I'm so upset that the writers are making Abby grow into a sanctimonious bitch like her mother. I wish the whole Devereaux family would just LEAVE!!!!

It's obvious that the writers stripped Nicole down so that Eric can come save her. But did they have to kill the baby in such a contrived way? She would have been destroyed enough with a still birth. Did they have to leave the dead baoby in her womb? Just to create a fake Jennifer martyr storyline? And why did Nicole have to live with shrewish Bitchifer anyway? Nicole is freaking rich!!!! Sucks that they killed the baby. But to kill the baby like this is infuriating, tasteless, tacky, and cheap. Rotten, ROTTEN story telling.
Sacrificing the baby AGAIN was taking it way too far and has pretty much turned me off to idea of Ericole. I'd have much rather seen Nicole become a mommy and get unconditional love from her baby boy then lose everything so they can put Nicole in an instant romance with Eric. :rolleyes:
Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

How does Rafe know how God works?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Rafe holding Nicole's hand and Jennifer holding Brady's.....should even think to care?

lysie
Member Avatar

Seriously. It's a scalpel and there's tons of people around. She's not going to be able to do much damage.

lysie
Member Avatar

Will and his nipples are working at the pub tonight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply