Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marlena takes a stand against Kristen; Airs week of Nov. 12
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 02:46 PM (4,815 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

presley cat
Nov 9 2012, 12:27 AM
Kristin, Kristin, Kristin, did Daddy Dearest forget to tell you that Marlena was the only person who ever brought him down? Did he forget to tell you how cold and calculating she was with that hypodermic needle? So, Kristin if you see Marlena coming and she is carrying her Dr's. bag you need to hide.
LOL - Kristen is MUCH more of a threat to Marlena....Kristen would wipe the floor with Doc.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SLOW BUILD people...I don't want Marlena running after Kristen with an axe or shovel just yet....I want a slow and steady build...I want some verbal fighting....Marlena and Kristen not really been super physical with each other, outside of a few slaps, catfights here and there.

Marlena erasing the message is PERFECT IMO...its baby steps in the beginning, hopefully leading to a more calculating and pissed off Marlena.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 9 2012, 10:38 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think someone needs to give the cast some energy. They look as bored as we do. Drake practically looks catatonic in his scenes.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 9 2012, 10:34 PM
presley cat
Nov 9 2012, 12:27 AM
Kristin, Kristin, Kristin, did Daddy Dearest forget to tell you that Marlena was the only person who ever brought him down? Did he forget to tell you how cold and calculating she was with that hypodermic needle? So, Kristin if you see Marlena coming and she is carrying her Dr's. bag you need to hide.
LOL - Kristen is MUCH more of a threat to Marlena....Kristen would wipe the floor with Doc.
Please, Marlena would kick Kritter's ass again without question.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 9 2012, 10:37 PM
SLOW BUILD people...I don't want Marlena running after Kristen with an axe or shovel just yet....I want a slow and steady build...I want some verbal fighting....Marlena and Kristen not really been super physical with each other, outside of a few slaps, catfights here and there.

Marlena erasing the message is PERFECT IMO...its baby steps in the beginning, hopefully leading to a more calculating and pissed off Marlena.
I think I'd agree if I had any faith left in this show. I fully expect this to be as far as this goes.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

KMan101
Nov 10 2012, 06:38 AM
I think someone needs to give the cast some energy. They look as bored as we do. Drake practically looks catatonic in his scenes.
Drake actually did a HALFWAY convincing job of going on Jeff Probst's new show with Kristian Alfonso and PRETENDING that he is actually excited about the slop that DAYS has become...........lol. Could be one of the man's best performances to date. :D :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

You know, I woŻld have loved to see Marlena go crazy and lock her and Kristen in a room to try and prove she was up to no good. For me that would have been believable, and when John found out it would have been an understandable wedge between them. Kristen obviously would falsely claim she's not up to anything. It'd be a good way for people to be shocked.

leela46
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 9 2012, 06:05 PM
rae
Nov 9 2012, 05:12 PM
AFaithL
Nov 8 2012, 08:56 PM
BORING. Wake me when Kristen's "true colors" are revealed and she starts pulling some evil shit. Is it that hard to write? Of course not! Enough of this crap. Evil Kristen v Heroine Marlena is what viewers want to see. THAT is where the ratings are....hell, that's where they were from 2005-2007. Let's get with the program, folks! We need to see Kristen plotting and scheming.
The show needs to stop with all the John and Kristen in love flashbacks and start showing the Marlena and evil Kristen flashbacks. That's what I'm waiting to see!!
Exactly. Close to no one liked John and Kristen together back then, but almost everybody LOOOOVED Marlena vs Kristen.
I liked John and Kristen together, but then again I'm not a Jarlena fan. I do agree that I loved Kristen vs. Marlena. I;m not sure what kind of story people are wanting now though. I sure as hell don't want to see Marlena kidnapped again for the 10,000th time. I want to see Kristen causing all kinds of trouble but I want her to be subtle and manipulative. I don't want her as a raging cartoon villain. I'd hate to see her return wasted by turning into the kind of joke villains that Stefano and EJ have become.

Mason
Member Avatar

leela46
Nov 10 2012, 01:18 PM
I want to see Kristen causing all kinds of trouble but I want her to be subtle and manipulative. I don't want her as a raging cartoon villain. I'd hate to see her return wasted by turning into the kind of joke villains that Stefano and EJ have become.

I agree that I don't want Kristen to be written as an OTT cartoon, but there's a difference between that and what Stefano and EJ currently are. For one thing, being cartoonish would imply that they actually do things. I might even prefer them to be a little cartoonish if it meant they were actually menacing again and not just full of hot air.

leela46
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 10 2012, 02:22 PM
leela46
I want to see Kristen causing all kinds of trouble but I want her to be subtle and manipulative. I don't want her as a raging cartoon villain. I'd hate to see her return wasted by turning into the kind of joke villains that Stefano and EJ have become.

I agree that I don't want Kristen to be written as an OTT cartoon, but there's a difference between that and what Stefano and EJ currently are. For one thing, being cartoonish would imply that they actually do things. I might even prefer them to be a little cartoonish if it meant they were actually menacing again and not just full of hot air.
I don't think Stefano has been a decent villain since the early 80's. In the 90's he became a cartoon villain. And I don't mean a Superman/Spiderman type cartoon villain. I mean a Rocky and Bullwinkle/Underdog type cartoon villain. EJ's so all the place I don't know what type of character he is. Kristen shouldn't be an overt villain. She should be manipulating people behind the scenes. Like a chessmaster moving people around to get what she wants.

Have you ever seen I Claudius? I'd love to see Kristen as a sort of Days version of Livia. Too much to hope for I know, but that's my dream.

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG this is soooo boring!!!!! No matter who they bring back to this show, and how exited we get about it... it doesn't mean shit if these people can't write entertaining stuff!!!!

destinyrules
Member Avatar

Welp, this proves for me I do not need to even watch the clips....

Sariah
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 10 2012, 02:22 PM
leela46

Why can't Kristen be like one of the women from "Revenge?" Those ladies are ruining lives left and right. There are serious stakes there and serious things happening on a huge, dramatic scale. I want to see Kristen plotting and planning and for scandals to erupt that destroy things for everybody.

Lil
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 9 2012, 10:37 PM

:cheers:

Although right about now I'm ready for some more Marlena death-stares and Kristen smirks lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply