Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole sees Eric; Airs week of Nov. 12
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 02:51 PM (4,801 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole and Eric.

Ari Zucker explains that Nicole "is in a dark spot" and doesn't want to take the blame for her actions. Brady tells Jennifer that Nicole is remorseful, but then Nicole sees Jennifer and tells her she hates her.

Nicole thinks she sees Eric in the HTS, and this is confirmed when she sees him shortly after that at a Brady family reunion. Nicole can't believe it when she sees he's a priest. Nicole was going to visit Taylor, but she decides to stay in Salem because Eric is there.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

A Brady family reunion? How can they have that when most of the family is out of town?

Thanks for posting, I can't wait to see Nicole and Eric together, even if he is a priest.

lene
Member Avatar

Love that Brady is still supporting Nicole. I will always love Bricole.

Right now though, I'm excited about Eric/Nicole. Finally, Nicole is out of Jennifer & Daniel's sucky orbit.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I wonder if "family reunion" is just referring to Eric, Sami, Marlena, John, Roman, whoever running into each other or meeting at the Brady Pub. Not an actual family reunion with the whole family. Otherwise that is beyond stupid.

I'm excited to see if there is any spark between Greg Vaughan and Arianne Zucker...don't have high hopes for Eric Brady as a character, but I hope they prove me wrong. The priest angle just seems like a random obstacle they threw in there for Nicole and Eric to overcome. Seems like they could have gone a lot of different routes. I mean the fact that she has basically become the biggest town outcast in the last week should have been enough. Now its going to be insulting if Eric drops his priesthood after a few months.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm excited to see GV/AZ interact. It has the potential to be really good.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

As much as I'm hoping the Eric/Nicole pairing will be fantastic just reading that Nicole decides to stay in town rather than get away for a while to heal and get her head straight is bothersome. I'd much prefer to see her determined to get her life back on track and properly grieve her lost baby rather than making decisions based on a man being back in town that she's had no contact with for years.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I am not holding my breath. Everything else TomSell have come up with in terms of writing has sucked except for a few performances by good actors. Eric is supposed to be good for Nicole but I think it will be a case of the more things change the more they stay the same. They will never let Nicole be happy for longer than two seconds

NicoleLVR

And here we go again...please not another story of Nicole wanting a man that doesn't want her. She needs to regroup, greive the loss of her son and get her head on straight. Not chasing after so priest (no matter how sexy he is).

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

NicoleLVR
Nov 8 2012, 03:50 PM
And here we go again...please not another story of Nicole wanting a man that doesn't want her. She needs to regroup, greive the loss of her son and get her head on straight. Not chasing after so priest (no matter how sexy he is).
I can see him not wanting to break his vows to God but I can't see him as one of 'these men that don't want her'....if ANYTHING Eric has been shown to be the ONE man who wanted Nicole above all others. It was NICOLE who chose money over her true love and she's been miserable ever since. I never got into Ejole or Bricole because it was always shown that Nicole's one true love was Eric and I LOVED them back then...SHE ruined her chances and isn't it great that this time when she could be with him because she's unattached, HE'S the one who seemingly can't go there with her...INTERESTING....

Deleted User
Deleted User

SocRMum1
Nov 8 2012, 03:10 PM
As much as I'm hoping the Eric/Nicole pairing will be fantastic just reading that Nicole decides to stay in town rather than get away for a while to heal and get her head straight is bothersome. I'd much prefer to see her determined to get her life back on track and properly grieve her lost baby rather than making decisions based on a man being back in town that she's had no contact with for years.
That's why they should allow Nicole time to heal instead of giving Nicole what appears to be an instant romance with Eric.

Want to bet how long it takes for one of them to drop a scarf and the other one finds it and starts sniffing it. :laugh:
Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Sad to say that is seems like these writers are dropping the ball again with this story. They should have had Nicole leave for a week to visit Tayho or Brandon and come back ready to start over. Then she sees that Eric has arrived. They become pals and things go from there. Also she needs a job and her own place.

Deleted User
Deleted User

LuvingLumi
Nov 8 2012, 04:07 PM
NicoleLVR
I can see him not wanting to break his vows to God but I can't see him as one of 'these men that don't want her'....if ANYTHING Eric has been shown to be the ONE man who wanted Nicole above all others. It was NICOLE who chose money over her true love and she's been miserable ever since. I never got into Ejole or Bricole because it was always shown that Nicole's one true love was Eric and I LOVED them back then...SHE ruined her chances and isn't it great that this time when she could be with him because she's unattached, HE'S the one who seemingly can't go there with her...INTERESTING....
While Eric may be Nicole's first love, sometimes a person's first love isn't always the person they belong with. They already stripped Nicole of everything and made her a weak damsel in distress so Eric could be her savior. That's already a turn off to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 8 2012, 04:08 PM
SocRMum1
That's why they should allow Nicole time to heal instead of giving Nicole what appears to be an instant romance with Eric.

Want to bet how long it takes for one of them to drop a scarf and the other one finds it and starts sniffing it. :laugh:
I'm pretty sure that before they go down the Eric/Nicole road that she will have some sort of a relationship with Rafe. I've been watching the show the last few days live and I've gotten this impression from their scenes that maybe Nicole's 'closure' comes through a self reflective relationship with Rafe. Rafe isn't the type of guy to treat Nicole like shit on his shoe this last go around. He's actually been pretty supportive of her craziness and he was willing to throw his own happiness away to keep her secret running. It only makes sense that TomSell would do something placeholder wise with Rafe and Nicole while they do whatever they want to do with Ejami's lock, stock and whatever and start the slow build up of Eric and Nicole. It would be unrealistic for Eric to immediately take off his collar and in a matter of a month be boinking Nicole, so yeah I think that at least this relationship will have to have something of a build up and since TomSell can't do any story without having Rafe inserted in it then I can see him playing around with Nicole for a little while until Eric and her officially take off. I got a feeling that Nicole will heal through a relationship with Rafe and then when she finally lands Eric she'll manage to fuck up the one relationship that truly means something to her, the one with Eric, lol...

camera shy

Hopeless_Dreamer
SocRMum1

In this case it might be his priest collar.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 8 2012, 04:13 PM
LuvingLumi
NicoleLVR
While Eric may be Nicole's first love, sometimes a person's first love isn't always the person they belong with. They already stripped Nicole of everything and made her a weak damsel in distress so Eric could be her savior. That's already a turn off to me.
I was specifically talking about the 'wanting another' aspect of the post I quoted.....if anything...she should not have ever been with Ej, or Brady or Daniel because they all wanted another.....I can't say the same about Eric though...that's what I meant....

Dee-anne

LuvingLumi
Nov 8 2012, 04:19 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
SocRMum1

I'm pretty sure that before they go down the Eric/Nicole road that she will have some sort of a relationship with Rafe. I've been watching the show the last few days live and I've gotten this impression from their scenes that maybe Nicole's 'closure' comes through a self reflective relationship with Rafe. Rafe isn't the type of guy to treat Nicole like shit on his shoe this last go around. He's actually been pretty supportive of her craziness and he was willing to throw his own happiness away to keep her secret running. It only makes sense that TomSell would do something placeholder wise with Rafe and Nicole while they do whatever they want to do with Ejami's lock, stock and whatever and start the slow build up of Eric and Nicole. It would be unrealistic for Eric to immediately take off his collar and in a matter of a month be boinking Nicole, so yeah I think that at least this relationship will have to have something of a build up and since TomSell can't do any story without having Rafe inserted in it then I can see him playing around with Nicole for a little while until Eric and her officially take off. I got a feeling that Nicole will heal through a relationship with Rafe and then when she finally lands Eric she'll manage to fuck up the one relationship that truly means something to her, the one with Eric, lol...
That just sounds awful. I don't want them putting Rafe with Nicole. Please no! Not with another Sami left over. It is bad enough that Eric is Sami's brother.

But the fact that we don't want them to happen, shows that their is more chance of it happening So, Nicole goes from one awful story straight into another.

They should give her help and not through Rafe who they have not ceased to pimp. Brady is closer to Nicole and have known her longer and it is Rafe they chose to be compassionate towards her, while Brady stands around. Just more unbelievabke nonsense.

They wont have her being alone for a while and trying to heal, or give her a job to show her trying and being independent. The first thing they do is throw another man in her path, to be her saviour. We are not even through her story yet, where she was going to kill herself over a man that told her he did not love her but, love someone else.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SocRMum1
Because Eric is a priest, I hope that they focus primarily on him helping her heal than anything romantic for the next few months. It would easier to turn on the romantic aspect of their relationship (and for the GA to be favorable towards the pairing) once we see them connect on that level first and for Eric to be the reason Nicole can get back on her feet.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Dee-anne
Nov 8 2012, 04:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Hopeless_Dreamer
SocRMum1

That just sounds awful. I don't want them putting Rafe with Nicole. Please no! Not with another Sami left over. It is bad enough that Eric is Sami's brother.

But the fact that we don't want them to happen, shows that their is more chance of it happening So, Nicole goes from one awful story straight into another.

They should give her help and not through Rafe who they have not ceased to pimp. Brady is closer to Nicole and have known her longer and it is Rafe they chose to be compassionate towards her, while Brady stands around. Just more unbelievabke nonsense.

They wont have her being alone for a while and trying to heal, or give her a job to show her trying and being independent. The first thing they do is throw another man in her path, to be her saviour. We are not even through her story yet, where she was going to kill herself over a man that told her he did not love her but, love someone else.

I agree....but I don't for a minute think that this show will have Rafe in the same limbo that they perpetually put Lucas in.....so while Tee got a girlfriend, Dan has Jen, Ej will be trying to win Sami over, Kristen is going to end up fooling John, Rafe will likely end up being 'there' for Nicole and even if it's just to piss off Sami then I can see them doing it...NO WAY is Rafe going to not be in a story..NO WAY

Deleted User
Deleted User

LuvingLumi
Nov 8 2012, 04:24 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 8 2012, 04:13 PM
LuvingLumi
NicoleLVR
I was specifically talking about the 'wanting another' aspect of the post I quoted.....if anything...she should not have ever been with Ej, or Brady or Daniel because they all wanted another.....I can't say the same about Eric though...that's what I meant....
While that is true you got to remember we had better writers back then who enjoyed writing romance over contrived plot points. Regardless of the fact that Ericole do have some history I totally expect this romance to be no better written then Ejaylor and or Bradison.
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Nov 8 2012, 04:44 PM
Dee-anne
Nov 8 2012, 04:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Hopeless_Dreamer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I agree....but I don't for a minute think that this show will have Rafe in the same limbo that they perpetually put Lucas in.....so while Tee got a girlfriend, Dan has Jen, Ej will be trying to win Sami over, Kristen is going to end up fooling John, Rafe will likely end up being 'there' for Nicole and even if it's just to piss off Sami then I can see them doing it...NO WAY is Rafe going to not be in a story..NO WAY
Yeah, I agree. Unless they surprise us and suddenly bring Carrie back they are going to have to move Rafe somewhere for now - and they have seemed to make it a point to build the friendship between Racole. Rafe has actually gotten the best writing out of everyone at the tail end of that story in regard to Nicole.

I don't think they'll wait long to pursue Eric and Nicole romantically, though. This show hasn't been subtle in a very long time - and it's been clear since it was announced GV was coming on as Eric that Eric would be in story with Nicole. Having Nicole abort her plans to go out of town solely because she knows Eric is in town gives me a sinking feeling that she's going to jump immediately from the omgIlovedanielneeddanielwilldiewithoutdaniel to danielwho? while she's batting her eyes at Eric. But I could see them having Rafe step in to give her friendly advice and set up a bit of something between them for at least a little while.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply