Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interview with Josh Griffith; Includes Spoilers
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 08:22 PM (3,296 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest issue of SOD it features an interview with Josh Griffin

There is an interview with JG in the latest edition of SOD. The captions say that JG gives a "sneak peek" of what will happen on Y&R. But he actually says nothing specific about upcoming story lines that has not been previewed previously. And most of his responses are very vague.

JG says that there is a lot of chemistry between Nick and Avery and as they grow closer her past comes back to haunt her.

In regard to Phyllis/Jack JG says he loves them together and both of them are in a place now where they can help each other. As for Phyllis and Ronan he says "they need to take a long serious look at their relationship.

There is a picture of Nikki and Victor with the caption that the fight for Newman Enterprises may mean trouble for Niktor. But JG does not even hint that Niktor are going to break up and in fact says they will eventually be able to rebuild the ranch.

The interviewer comments on how disliked Sharon has become and that she is in need of rehabilitation. He asked JG if he has plans "for the fans liking this character again." JG does not answer the question directly. He responds that Sharon will hit rock bottom and slowly start rebuilding herself and "hopefully she'll come out stronger."

JG was asked why he ended the Phyllis hit and run story line so abruptly. He responded that he did not want to send Phyllis to jail and thought it would be much more fitting for Phyllis to have to pay for her crimes emotionally by losing her husband and daughter.

The new character played by an actor named Ignaccio Serrichhio will be a cop named Alex who comes to town looking "to question someone about a past relationship" and he is also on the trail of stolen money.

For more pick up the latest issue of Digest..

telboards

If you want to read the full interview,here is the links..

http://www.zinio.com/pages/SoapOperaDigest/Nov-20-12/416243288/pg-34

http://www.zinio.com/pages/SoapOperaDigest/Nov-20-12/416243288/pg-36
Edited by Daytime, Nov 9 2012, 09:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

Pfffffffffffffffffff!!!!!! nothing on the Winters,thanks Daytime for the spoilers.

bygnedys

Thanks for posting, sounds like same old same old.

cgoff
Member Avatar

JG says that there is a lot of chemistry between Nick and Avery and as they grow closer her past comes back to haunt her.

tee hee hee! can not wait to see NAVERY implode all over them!

Larel

cgoff
Nov 8 2012, 10:02 PM

Clearly her past coming back to haunt her is nothing about her being crazy or having been in trouble, she is a do good lawyer BUT I bet the new cop that comes to town working on a case will question Avery about her past. I bet she has a crazy ex or something. ;)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Larel
Nov 8 2012, 10:06 PM
cgoff

Clearly her past coming back to haunt her is nothing about her being crazy or having been in trouble, she is a do good lawyer BUT I bet the new cop that comes to town working on a case will question Avery about her past. I bet she has a crazy ex or something. ;)
What if that cop is her ex? Anyhow, the faster Navery implodes the better

Peridott
Member Avatar

I think cop Alex is Avery's ex husband whose name she still wears and Noah stole money in NY which is what brings Alex to town.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 8 2012, 10:36 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

With the last name Clark, it wouldn't surprise me if she had some connection to Matt Clark - which would tie in Sharon to the storyline very nicely...

Larel

3WishGenie
Nov 8 2012, 10:33 PM
Larel
Nov 8 2012, 10:06 PM
cgoff

What if that cop is her ex? Anyhow, the faster Navery implodes the better
Doubt this is about them imploding since they are investing alot in them. It'a a classic soapy storyline...

Larel

Peridott
Nov 8 2012, 10:35 PM
I think cop Alex is Avery's ex husband whose name she still wears and Noah stole money in NY which is what brings Alex to town.
Wait what is the cop's last name?

Peridott
Member Avatar

We haven't been told Alex's last name but I figure if its Clark, the writers don't want us to know yet.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Stolen money could mean Victoria's kidnapper stole the ransom instead

could Alex be an ex lover of Noah?

Peridott
Member Avatar

Yes Alex could be Noah's ex.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I want spoilers on the 2 hot guys that were announced a month ago!!!!

Peridott
Member Avatar

Those hot guys Tyler and Mason don't show up til sometime in December. One of them started taping yesterday matter fact.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 9 2012, 03:25 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

It's Griffith, not Griffin!

(Just a little heads up.)

cgoff
Member Avatar

Shick
Nov 8 2012, 10:38 PM
With the last name Clark, it wouldn't surprise me if she had some connection to Matt Clark - which would tie in Sharon to the storyline very nicely...
and we all know that Matt is the ONLY Clark in the world!

nope, Avery's secret that will haunt her is going to be darker and more sinister then anything Phyllis has ever done.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Nov 9 2012, 05:09 AM
It's Griffith, not Griffin!

(Just a little heads up.)
Thanks sometimes I copy and paste without reading.. :)

Daytime
Member Avatar

If you want to read the full interview,here is the links..

http://www.zinio.com/pages/SoapOperaDigest/Nov-20-12/416243288/pg-34

http://www.zinio.com/pages/SoapOperaDigest/Nov-20-12/416243288/pg-36

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

cgoff
Nov 9 2012, 06:14 AM
Shick
Nov 8 2012, 10:38 PM
and we all know that Matt is the ONLY Clark in the world!

nope, Avery's secret that will haunt her is going to be darker and more sinister then anything Phyllis has ever done.
How do you know any of this? Wishful thinking?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply