Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interview with Josh Griffith; Includes Spoilers
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 08:22 PM (3,436 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

cgoff
Nov 9 2012, 06:14 AM
Shick
Nov 8 2012, 10:38 PM
With the last name Clark, it wouldn't surprise me if she had some connection to Matt Clark - which would tie in Sharon to the storyline very nicely...
and we all know that Matt is the ONLY Clark in the world!

nope, Avery's secret that will haunt her is going to be darker and more sinister then anything Phyllis has ever done.
Whatever it is, it better be dark so that Nick finally realizes he needs to stay far far away from these Summers women!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

He lost me when he said Avery & Nick have great chemistry.

Larel

cgoff
Shick
With the last name Clark, it wouldn't surprise me if she had some connection to Matt Clark - which would tie in Sharon to the storyline very nicely...

nope, Avery's secret that will haunt her is going to be darker and more sinister then anything Phyllis has ever done.
:laugh: yeah ok I highly doubt that, it will be something with money or a crazy ex or some crime she helped cover up

Larel

Shick
Nov 9 2012, 11:37 AM
cgoff
Shick

How do you know any of this? Wishful thinking?
Of course it is, JC is a pet, you can tell, this Navery love story is now getting all the soapy angst along with it! ;)

natdot99
Member Avatar

Another MB reported that Carmine will have a big story and Abby will not be recast.

Larel

Well seeing that article omg JG just loves JC & Navery doesn't he :laugh:

Also I think they hinted when they said something or someone from her past. Could very well be a past ex.

Peridott
Member Avatar

So surprised Carmine is staying and getting an interesting story. Interesting in JG's mind anyway.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 9 2012, 09:43 PM.

Soapwatcher

when Avery first came on she said she had been married and divorced but kept her married name of Clark.

Larel

Soapwatcher
Nov 10 2012, 10:22 AM
when Avery first came on she said she had been married and divorced but kept her married name of Clark.
Yeah I think the thing from her past is her ex hubby for sure....that comes back to haunt her.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

It would be awesome if her ex was Matt Clark :OhMy:
Edited by Shick, Nov 10 2012, 05:06 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

If Avery's ex is Matt Clark,Avery would be getting some more of Sharon's leftovers.

kelly777
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 9 2012, 09:30 PM
Another MB reported that Carmine will have a big story and Abby will not be recast.
For now! I wasn't anymore impressed with his interviews than I ever was with Hamner's. He's concentrating on core families while it looks to me like the Abbott's are on the brink of extinction. And a RECAST of Abby is just not acceptable to me. If they brought Rylan back it would be another story. By not bringing her back if there was a story for her (which there is for her and her mother) reeks of retribution which I thought was the reason for her to be fired in the first place. As far as I'm concerned he was talking out of both sides of his mouth just like that other bozo that used to give interviews.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I bet they put Carmine with Chloe since Kevin is becoming a lunatic again.. lol

sonemfan4life

If they wanted story with Ashley have would have to recast. Brenda Epperson is available. And if they want story for Abby she has to be recast as well. Sorry MR fans but she was too damn old for the role. Abby is supposed to be early 20s not mid 30s. MR looks mid 30s. It was ridiculous going from a 16 year old to an almost 30 year old back when they did.

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ In no way does she look in her 30's. She looked just fine for the part. It was just an excuse to bring on some teeny bopper from Hollywood Heights and I am already over the "Friends of Jill Club".

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 10 2012, 05:27 PM
If Avery's ex is Matt Clark,Avery would be getting some more of Sharon's leftovers.
nah, matt clark is dead, too many years ago to have been married to Avery, hope they don't pull out a twin brother. :huh:

Queen B
Member Avatar

kelly777
Nov 10 2012, 11:02 PM
^^ In no way does she look in her 30's. She looked just fine for the part. It was just an excuse to bring on some teeny bopper from Hollywood Heights and I am already over the "Friends of Jill Club".
most of us were annoyed as hell with Abby. she was never a fan favourite, JG had every right to give her the boot

Dart180
Member Avatar

Checkers
Nov 9 2012, 07:25 PM
He lost me when he said Avery & Nick have great chemistry.

:soapbox:
He lost me when he said the emotional loss of Nick and Summer was punishment enough for Phyllis' crimes. :toetap:

soapflake02

I don't care what they do with chloe she is so freaking boring since they put her with kevin..

sonemfan4life

kelly777
Nov 10 2012, 11:02 PM
They did not recast Abby so no clue what your talking about and yes she looked in her 30s which she is! I've read so many comments about how MR made a great early 30s Abby. Well Abby is not nor was she ever in her early 30s or close to Victoria in age. And having Abby act immaturely looked extra bad with someone much older than the role.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply