Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interview with Josh Griffith; Includes Spoilers
Topic Started: Nov 8 2012, 08:22 PM (3,460 Views)
Peridott
Member Avatar

Daytime
Nov 10 2012, 08:22 PM
I bet they put Carmine with Chloe since Kevin is becoming a lunatic again.. lol
They better re-tool him then cause his meathead personality sucks. He was intense, brooding early on but that changed once they shifted him towards airheaded Abby. I'll take Chloe and anyone over Kevin though.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 12 2012, 10:24 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 12 2012, 10:21 AM
Daytime
Nov 10 2012, 08:22 PM
I bet they put Carmine with Chloe since Kevin is becoming a lunatic again.. lol
They better re-tool him then cause his meathead personality sucks. He was intense, brooding early on but that changed once they shifted him towards airheaded Abby. I'll take Chloe and anyone over Kevin though.
Not only that but they have to find him a role in GC. What is he right now? An unemployed mobster son who just lost his deep pocketed gf. I certainly don't want Chloe paired up with that!!

kelly777
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 12 2012, 08:32 AM
kelly777
Nov 10 2012, 11:02 PM
^^ In no way does she look in her 30's. She looked just fine for the part. It was just an excuse to bring on some teeny bopper from Hollywood Heights and I am already over the "Friends of Jill Club".
They did not recast Abby so no clue what your talking about and yes she looked in her 30s which she is! I've read so many comments about how MR made a great early 30s Abby. Well Abby is not nor was she ever in her early 30s or close to Victoria in age. And having Abby act immaturely looked extra bad with someone much older than the role.
If you check the post I was responding to it said that she would be recast.

sonemfan4life

kelly777
Nov 12 2012, 06:22 PM
sonemfan4life
Nov 12 2012, 08:32 AM
kelly777
Nov 10 2012, 11:02 PM
^^ In no way does she look in her 30's. She looked just fine for the part. It was just an excuse to bring on some teeny bopper from Hollywood Heights and I am already over the "Friends of Jill Club".
They did not recast Abby so no clue what your talking about and yes she looked in her 30s which she is! I've read so many comments about how MR made a great early 30s Abby. Well Abby is not nor was she ever in her early 30s or close to Victoria in age. And having Abby act immaturely looked extra bad with someone much older than the role.
If you check the post I was responding to it said that she would be recast.
JG said she's not being recast. I read the article.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply