Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: AJ is Arrested!; airs week 11/12
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 09:01 AM (1,221 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Carly having AJ arrested.

Carly is stunned after seeing AJ. The first thing she does is question her ex about where heís been but AJ doesnít supply her with any answers. Later, Carly senses a closeness coming between Michael and AJ, which angers her.

Carly is determined to keep AJ away from Michael and threatens to call the police but Michael tries to stop her. He pleas on AJís behalf, which means he is making progress with his son. Michael defending AJ makes Carly even angrier so she dials 911. Michael is heartbroken watching his father being arrested.

While in jail, A J gets a visit from Sonny, which is interesting to watch, notes Sean Kanan. AJ has a lot of hatred toward Sonny for making him sign away his parental rights.

After he is released. Tracy is not happy. She resents him because heís a legitimate Quartermaine. He is the true heir to the Quartermaine fortune since Ned is an Ashton and Dillon is a Homsby. He is a threat and a formidable opponent.

Later Michael has a emotional encounter with Sam about his feelings over AJ. She understands Michael because she has a desire regarding her own bio-father. But She also reminds him that both Carly and Sonny love him, while AJ has not been such a great guy.

For more pick of the latest Digest.

Edited by Daytime, Nov 9 2012, 01:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

claudiamarie

Looking forward to the AJ and Sonny confrontation. Thanks for sharing.

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. So Sam, AJ can't love Michael because he's done bad things, yet Sonny and Carly love him regardless of their own misdeeds? LOL. I love the heavy-handed writing. I realize tension is needed but none of these people are innocent. It is quite hilarious when they throw it each other's faces.

cscarly

can anyone tell me why 1999 2000 and up to 2001 where sonny kidnap aj
we spose forget all of that and reason sonny kidnaps aj .
why arent they telling that story all u hear aj i did bad things
and from carly he got worser but doesnt tell michael i know reason
sarah role but they going tell carly did to aj that not fair or right u going
tell that well tell why carly hates aj she never ever hated aj until may 19 2000

cscarly

kman they didnt hurt aj wife or kill his child did they . that what sam knows aj did then they sure didnt kidnap all of aj children way aj kidnap all sonny kids and fake michael death

do u really blame carly in this story this man killed michael brother here he is trying protect him this man tried send his mom to prison that why sonny kidnap aj .
and aj using it that michael doesnt know that trick michael .
Edited by cscarly, Nov 9 2012, 10:15 PM.

engrady pind

I really want to see a mature AJ who not only wants to have a relationship with his son but also is ready to get on with his life. I want to see him get control of ELQ away from his Auntie Tracy and become a successful CEO. I'd like to see some "air clearing" between AJ, Carly and Sonny in regard to Michael. Maybe Mr. Michael can come clean about shooting Kate.

Isn't it about time Tracy got a house of her own? The Quartermaine mansion belongs to Monica! Alan gave it to her. Once Edward passes away Monica can kick Tracy out on her jealous, acid-laden patoot! Actually, it is about time Tracy got her comeuppance too.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Hey Sam do us a favor and STFU, kthanxbai

cscarly

still didnt learn aj hasnt been 7 years going do that carly know she thinks jason
i love aj reaction he still doesnt see the only person talk michael hate is aj
carson didnt even talk about him reason now that he knows carson hate aj because
aj kidnap all carson kids and alexis kid , no mother hide that much hate costing her child
then kidnap both her kids hand them psycho who could killed them in which push carly over edge
monica want blame anyone but aj

cscarly

engrady pind
Nov 10 2012, 10:48 PM
I really want to see a mature AJ who not only wants to have a relationship with his son but also is ready to get on with his life. I want to see him get control of ELQ away from his Auntie Tracy and become a successful CEO. I'd like to see some "air clearing" between AJ, Carly and Sonny in regard to Michael. Maybe Mr. Michael can come clean about shooting Kate.

Isn't it about time Tracy got a house of her own? The Quartermaine mansion belongs to Monica! Alan gave it to her. Once Edward passes away Monica can kick Tracy out on her jealous, acid-laden patoot! Actually, it is about time Tracy got her comeuppance too.
why michael come clean for lulu hasnt she killed someone where as kate knows michael did
difference was lulu stabbed him vs michael who didnt even shoot the gun he throwing over docks
yes he shouldnt had gun but he getting rid of it .

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

HUH??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply