Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 02:56 PM (8,250 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ej and Abby sounds sweet as well as Johnny. Miss that little guy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

This was really sweet. It seems like there is an ongoing theme of valuing your family for EJ. From talking to Johnny and spending the day with him, talking to Chad about Kristen, talking to Gabi about how family means everything and finally to Abby about dealing with losing someone you cared about. I think this is all to motivate EJ to accept Stefano back into his life, but it looks like just at arms length for now.

concerned
Member Avatar

I don't understand how re-embracing Stefano will get EJ closer to his supposed aim in life winning the love of Samanther.

I thought the two were supposed to be mutually exclusive.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

concerned
Nov 10 2012, 02:33 AM
I don't understand how re-embracing Stefano will get EJ closer to his supposed aim in life winning the love of Samanther.

In that case I can't wait for Stefano to be in his life again! Lol.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Jennifer, where the hell was this epiphany weeks ago? Too little too late. GO NICOLE! Rip into her!

six
Member Avatar

EJohnny was so cute. :wub2: EJ/Chad weren't bad either. The Kristen/Brady scene was awesome, but that was mostly because of Kristen. I loved the way she played so sweet while pushing his buttons. Thanks to Kristen, I'm also enjoying jarlena for the first time since around 2008.

AZ had a standout performance and for the first time, I almost wanted Nicole to have everything she wanted. Of course, that would be terrible for her character, so I quickly got over it. While AZ is good at this kind of thing, I hope they stop focusing on Nicole's vulnerable side for awhile and let her pull herself together and at least pretend to be strong.

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 10 2012, 01:52 AM
This was really sweet. It seems like there is an ongoing theme of valuing your family for EJ. From talking to Johnny and spending the day with him, talking to Chad about Kristen, talking to Gabi about how family means everything and finally to Abby about dealing with losing someone you cared about. I think this is all to motivate EJ to accept Stefano back into his life, but it looks like just at arms length for now.

Agreed. This episode had a very clear message about families in general and fathers in particular.
concerned
Nov 10 2012, 02:33 AM

It depends on which Sami happens to be on screen at the time.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Ahhh... this is to cute!

https://twitter.com/i/#!/TeamEJAbby/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2F3O3hTaO5

EJABBY! :wub2:

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

Loved the EJohnny scenes so cute. I watch Days with an open mind, and decided to watch the EJ and Abby scenes with an open mind. But there is nothing there, the only wibes I got was Father/Daughter wibes. Their convo was only to tell the importance of family, and for EJ and Stefano to reunite. Nothing more to these scenes. And believe me if I would have seen something there, I would admitt it. But nothing more then father/dauther wibes, kind of like I only got father/son, mentor/mentee wibes from EJill. EJ and Abby, gives me the same wibes. Who knows maybe the can be friends? I would be open to that. But romanticly, no thanks. I respect if people like them and see something there. I saw potential with Ian and Madison, but they never really happened. I was all for a Gabi and Chad pairing and they never really got explored. Although I want Chad with Abby. And I liked Cafe, and they never truly happened either. It was dissappointing.
Edited by Wilson_EJami, Nov 10 2012, 06:19 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

WillFan
Nov 9 2012, 04:55 PM
Days Preview 11-12-12

http://youtu.be/hH8b2EoQcL4

Hope, John, Kristen, Mar, Jen, Nicole, Brady, Nick, Gabi ,EJ,Johnny, Chad, Tan
OMG Marlena is wearing JEANS!!! :OhMy:

Becki

Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 04:50 PM
annie21
Nov 9 2012, 04:41 PM
Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 04:32 PM
I love Hope. but how dare she hide JnJ's picture behind her back and insinuate to Dan that he's the Man for Jen. Good lord , make this insanity stop. Like I've said before, nobody escapes Dr. Jonas pimping, absolutely no one. I am just waiting for Alice to come back from the grave to give Jennifer the 'go ahead' sign.
FFS.Hope pimping Dan today, it was worse than EJ semi-pimping -thanking Dan for being a good doctor to his son yesterday. Hope is on my shit list, until I see an improvement in her behaviour.

Hope really hid the JnJ photo behind her back? Isn't that what MarDar had Jennifer do when she was scrambling to hide the JnJ wedding photo from Daniel's apparently sensitive eyes?

What is it with Daniel? Why is everyone determined to prop him the high heavens while protecting and shielding him from everything -- including the apparently horrific and damaging sight of two happily in love people. Oh, the humanity!

It was a strange scene, somehow JnJ's photo has now made it to a table near the front door.

Daniel is talking about Jack and Jen, and if Jack hadn't died, Jen wouldn't have been involved in the mess she is in. Bascially saying Jennifer wouldn't have cared about him, she'd be too focused on Jack.

I believe Daniel is the one that holds the photo first and then puts it back, and as Hope blabs on about Jen...and Jack and Dan of course., she takes the photo away and puts it out of sight to forcefully imply her message. They are just standing there, so what else can she do? Somehow Dan is still worried about dead Jack.

It is laughable.... everywhere dan goes he keeps touching Jen & Jack's photo, like he did at Jen's office last week , when Abby wallked in.

The man is a pyshco!

I hate the message TPTB are sending.. it is awful and I don't think it works well.
With the photo being on the table, and now near the door, I expect it to be in the garbage can by next week. They just can't erase Jack fast enough, can they?

concerned
Member Avatar

And yet if Daniel left I doubt we'ld be too concerned where Maggie sat the photo.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Another just-OK episode, EJabby were refreshing. Gabi's storyline and Kristen annoy the hell outta me, and I know the upcoming EJami scenes will just be vomitrocious! Is it really that hard to have there be a Lumi/Safe triangle instead of a constantly explored failed relationship? I am glad about Nicole telling off Jennifer, and am also glad to see that her friendship with Daniel-and even better, Rafe-has not yet been ruined. I really hope she does get with Rafe someday. I just get the feeling they would be better than Ericole, but I'll wait and see. I'm still holding out for my EJole reunion!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I honestly think there going to keep racole friends since rafe still loves sami and nicole will soon have her eye on eric. Im thinking the two will team up to get eric and sami back rather than have a romantic relationship

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

You know what my gut is telling me John,your an idiot,I love you,but your an idiot.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Nov 9 2012, 03:18 PM
Chad is an ass. Really he's been with all the younger girls on the show but Gabi's the whore?! Does Andrew have a twin we can hire to get rid of him?!
Gaby deserves everything he's says and more SHE CAUSED people to die but Chad's the jerk. Sorry when she has charges against her then maybe I'll feel like Chad's in the wrong until then as usual I'm siding with the DiMera at least he's not be hypocritical like Gaby acting like she's done nothing to deserve what she should get. Wonder how Nick will feel when he learns she caused his uncle's death, oops I'm sorry the viewers aren't supposed to remember that are we. :x

Caylee
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Nov 12 2012, 02:23 PM
guessgirl
Nov 9 2012, 03:18 PM
Chad is an ass. Really he's been with all the younger girls on the show but Gabi's the whore?! Does Andrew have a twin we can hire to get rid of him?!
Gaby deserves everything he's says and more SHE CAUSED people to die but Chad's the jerk. Sorry when she has charges against her then maybe I'll feel like Chad's in the wrong until then as usual I'm siding with the DiMera at least he's not be hypocritical like Gaby acting like she's done nothing to deserve what she should get. Wonder how Nick will feel when he learns she caused his uncle's death, oops I'm sorry the viewers aren't supposed to remember that are we. :x
:hail: :hail: Yes! I totally agree.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I thought the Ejabby scenes were cute. I would like them to develop a friendship and maybe something more. But at a slower pace. This show rushes things to much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 05:11 PM
Gabi passes out today and Nick Grabs her before she hits floor. I'm guessing to much sex? Too much pressure from Chad?..... no way... still betting on a WABI baby....
Okay I personally had two kids and all or most of my friends have kids more than one, and putting us all together NOT ONE of us passed out from getting pregnant. First Nicole now Gaby is there something wrong with the water or air in Salem that makes a woman pass out to find out she's pregnant???? Talk about stupid and redundant.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Nov 12 2012, 02:40 PM
Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 05:11 PM
Gabi passes out today and Nick Grabs her before she hits floor. I'm guessing to much sex? Too much pressure from Chad?..... no way... still betting on a WABI baby....
Okay I personally had two kids and all or most of my friends have kids more than one, and putting us all together NOT ONE of us passed out from getting pregnant. First Nicole now Gaby is there something wrong with the water or air in Salem that makes a woman pass out to find out she's pregnant???? Talk about stupid and redundant.
Yeah same here. It is such lazy writing.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Watching GH for the first time in about a year... it's kind of crazy the energy that show has compared to Days. Dramatic reveals that are actually surprising, super villains back from the dead, people reacting to those returns in dramatic fashion (unlike Days where no one reacts at all -- have they forgotten that Kristen was supposed to be dead?), bad guys who actually act like bad guys, Monica bitch slapping Carly. It's great! Days is pretty much anemic by comparison. Barely limping along. There is no sense of urgency in the stories -- no excitement, nothing is happening. Even the actors (not counting ED and a few others) are sleepwalking through their scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply