Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 02:56 PM (8,426 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Nov 12 2012, 01:31 PM
You know what my gut is telling me John,your an idiot,I love you,but your an idiot.
Words I want Marlena to say to John for three thousand dollah's!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I agree. I am enjoying Gh. There are a few stories worth watching with actually good twists and cliffhangers. Good writing makes all the difference in the world.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Nov 11 2012, 01:01 AM
I honestly think there going to keep racole friends since rafe still loves sami and nicole will soon have her eye on eric. Im thinking the two will team up to get eric and sami back rather than have a romantic relationship
Didn't they just do that of sorts with Ejole and SAFE when they found out about the baby BEFORE the Douche Bag Crapfest of Dannifer.

angie37
Member Avatar

I may be one of few, but I enjoyed today's episode [well, not Chad because I refused to watch his scenes]. The only thing that would have made it better would have been for Doc to tell John to go out and buy himself a clue. Honestly, what is he sipping to be so accepting of Kristen so quickly?

And speaking of John/Doc, what was the point of her going to the cabin if they were just coming back the same day?

camera shy

angie37
Nov 12 2012, 04:36 PM
I may be one of few, but I enjoyed today's episode [well, not Chad because I refused to watch his scenes]. The only thing that would have made it better would have been for Doc to tell John to go out and buy himself a clue. Honestly, what is he sipping to be so accepting of Kristen so quickly?

And speaking of John/Doc, what was the point of her going to the cabin if they were just coming back the same day?
Iguess finding Kristen there ruined the mood for Marlena.

lysie
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Nov 12 2012, 02:40 PM
Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 05:11 PM
Gabi passes out today and Nick Grabs her before she hits floor. I'm guessing to much sex? Too much pressure from Chad?..... no way... still betting on a WABI baby....
Okay I personally had two kids and all or most of my friends have kids more than one, and putting us all together NOT ONE of us passed out from getting pregnant. First Nicole now Gaby is there something wrong with the water or air in Salem that makes a woman pass out to find out she's pregnant???? Talk about stupid and redundant.
It's not "first Nicole now Gabi", lol. It's "first every other knocked up female on a soap now Gabi."

Alana
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 12 2012, 02:54 PM
Watching GH for the first time in about a year... it's kind of crazy the energy that show has compared to Days. Dramatic reveals that are actually surprising, super villains back from the dead, people reacting to those returns in dramatic fashion (unlike Days where no one reacts at all -- have they forgotten that Kristen was supposed to be dead?), bad guys who actually act like bad guys, Monica bitch slapping Carly. It's great! Days is pretty much anemic by comparison. Barely limping along. There is no sense of urgency in the stories -- no excitement, nothing is happening. Even the actors (not counting ED and a few others) are sleepwalking through their scenes.
Totally agree..GH presents itself as a soap opera...and I am enjoying it...scandal...lol!

lysie
Member Avatar

Johnny has got to be the dorkiest schmoopiest kid that ever existed.

lysie
Member Avatar

Marlena isn't wearing a suit and isn't wearing gloves. WRITE.IT.DOWN.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

angie37
Nov 12 2012, 04:36 PM

I'm so glad she gave him the silent treatment at the end. Well deserved and I kind of hope it continues into a one sided argument where John lashes out and Marlena just says "Are you finished?" and walks away again. John follows her and they have a real, honest, sincere fight. Where Marlena tells him all the reasons why she gets to be on edge and prepared for whatever's about to come. If they're going to disagree, at least let it be a real fight. John & Marlena have fights, in 1986 and 1993 (the years that perhaps defined, then redefined them) they had a lot of fights. In 1986, it wasn't because they didn't love each other, it was because they loved each other so much that it was frustrating a lot of the time. In 1993, it was because they loved each other too much and it showed the difference between Roman and John. Roman didn't fight with Marlena, he just said spiteful, awful things about John and why no one could just let him go, and then walked away. John had actual spats with her, her side was heard too.

And we pretty much saw that Marlena was right with Kritter's smirk outside the cabin. It's falling into her hands, she doesn't have to do much at all.

I'd be so up for Marlena to give John the silent treatment all day, even as they go to bed and then she gives into John's advances. It'd be very J&M (Caveman, The Plane to name a few examples). Angry!sex is fun.

Also... John said they had to catch the last ferry. Marlena said the previous day/episode that she would be taking the first ferry. Are we supposed to believe that the whole 7 minutes of airtime happened over like a day?

lysie
Member Avatar

I hope Gabi's baby kills her from the inside.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 12 2012, 05:12 PM
Marlena isn't wearing a suit and isn't wearing gloves. WRITE.IT.DOWN.
Not just that... JEANS. SHE IS WEARING JEANS! And she looks gorgeous.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 12 2012, 05:11 PM
Johnny has got to be the dorkiest schmoopiest kid that ever existed.
Oh yeah, he was a schmoop alright.

lysie
Member Avatar

OMG. Find Nicole someone to play off so she can stop talking to herself. Oh. There's Brady. I should have been more specific. Find Nicole a shirtless someone.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL @ John's "oh shit how am I going to get out of this one" face. Meanwhile, I find it a little hard to buy that neither of them said a thing.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'd forgotten how much it gets on my nerves that Hope calls Jennifer "cuz." It's always bothered me. I guess it's their thing.

lysie
Member Avatar

So...Daniel quit to move to Hawaii. He just gets to show right back up and be early the next day?

lysie
Member Avatar

Parole officers do love smart, funny guys who love to read.

camera shy

Loved EJ calling Abby, Abigail. I guess calling women by their whole names isn't just reserved for Sami.

lysie
Member Avatar

So Chad got a haircut. But he still looks ridiculous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply