Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 02:56 PM (8,241 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

I really would have expected Marlena to be a lot more pissed than she is. Oh well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 12 2012, 05:53 PM
I really would have expected Marlena to be a lot more pissed than she is. Oh well.
She knows her husband. She knows that a) He didn't cheat and b) Brain cells are not his strong suit.

Ellie

This reminded me of the Sound of Music when they make the clothes from the drapes.

Spoiler: click to toggle

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Ellie
Nov 12 2012, 06:54 PM
This reminded me of the Sound of Music when they make the clothes from the drapes.

:laugh: But Johnny looks so darn cute I didn't even notice. :wub:

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 12 2012, 06:58 PM
Ellie
Nov 12 2012, 06:54 PM

:laugh: But Johnny looks so darn cute I didn't even notice. :wub:
All i want for Christmas now is EJ singing the Lonely Goatherd song.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Did anyone notice that when Hope was talking to Daniel and he was looking at a picture of Jenn and Jack the look on his face implying that he knew Jennifer was still in love with Jack, Hope picked up the picture tuck it behind her back as if to suggest that Jack and Jennifer were over and said something like Jennifer now belonged with Daniel? I've never been a fan of Jack and Jennifer as a couple, but this struck me as extremely rude to their fans and so unneccessary.
Edited by camera shy, Nov 12 2012, 07:17 PM.

camera shy

For some reason the Add Reply isn't picking up all that I write. Anybody else having that problem? Oh I see the width is wider.
Edited by camera shy, Nov 12 2012, 07:22 PM.

peaches179

lysie
Nov 12 2012, 05:29 PM
Um, Johnny? Isn't the pub in the other direction?

LOL!!!

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm so over Chud and his grudge against Gabi. I wish he'd drop off the face of the planet, never to be heard from again. :flipoff:

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm so over Gabby and her inflatable doll blank stare I hope Chad drops her off the face of the planet.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

camera shy
Nov 12 2012, 07:13 PM
Did anyone notice that when Hope was talking to Daniel and he was looking at a picture of Jenn and Jack the look on his face implying that he knew Jennifer was still in love with Jack, Hope picked up the picture tuck it behind her back as if to suggest that Jack and Jennifer were over and said something like Jennifer now belonged with Daniel? I've never been a fan of Jack and Jennifer as a couple, but this struck me as extremely rude to their fans and so unneccessary.
Of course JnJ fans saw this rude behavior of Hope's hiding Jack's picture behind her back to infer Dan and Jen have a future. I wanted to slap Hope. Just imagine if the tables were turned, and if Bo had died. I sure as hell wouldn't be happy if Jennifer was pimping the next available man in her direction. Dan is wonderful and the greatest, bestest man ever.... it BS. Obviously TPTB intentionally had her do it to promote the wild love affair of Dannifer. It is absolutely a slap in the face to JnJ fans everywhere and it nice to see even non-JnJ fans see the ill humor in her actions against Jack's memory.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 12 2012, 11:10 PM.

annie21

camera shy
Nov 12 2012, 07:19 PM
For some reason the Add Reply isn't picking up all that I write. Anybody else having that problem? Oh I see the width is wider.
The photo on this page needs to be re-sized.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 06:13 PM
I guess Rafe never told Gabi about EJ threatening to send her to prison or that he was aware that Stefano kidnapped him and kept him prisoner for months since she doesn't seem to have a problem waiting on him.
That's what I was thinking. Either this or Gabi knows but chose not to make a big fuss about it for the sake of Johnny. She is Caroline's great-grandson and from the dialogue Gabi's waited on Johnny before.

This just made me realize, Will/Gabi's baby will be Caroline's great-great grandchild... wow.

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 12 2012, 10:47 PM
camera shy
Nov 12 2012, 07:13 PM
Of course JnJ fans saw this rude behavior of Hope's hiding Jack's picture behind her back to infer Dan and Jen have a future. I wanted to slap Hope. Just imagine if the tables were turned, and if Bo had died. I sure as hell wouldn't be happy if Jennifer was pimping the next available man in her direction. Dan is wonderful and the greatest, bestest man ever.... it BS. Obviously TPTB intentionally had her do it to promote the wild love affair of Dannifer. It is absolutely a slap in the face to JnJ fans everywhere and it nice to see even non-JnJ fans see the ill humor in her actions against Jack's memory.
Hope is now officially on my hate list. I hope the writers make her Daniel's next patient . It would serve her right.

Will&Sonny

ScorpioQueen
Nov 13 2012, 03:58 AM
camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 06:13 PM
I guess Rafe never told Gabi about EJ threatening to send her to prison or that he was aware that Stefano kidnapped him and kept him prisoner for months since she doesn't seem to have a problem waiting on him.
That's what I was thinking. Either this or Gabi knows but chose not to make a big fuss about it for the sake of Johnny. She is Caroline's great-grandson and from the dialogue Gabi's waited on Johnny before.

This just made me realize, Will/Gabi's baby will be Caroline's great-great grandchild... wow.
Technically, E.J. also shouldn't have been friendly with Gabi, since -- regardless of what Gabi knows or doesn't know -- E.J. definitely knows about everything that Gabi did to Chad. Of course, E.J. has always been a pathetic character, so I really don't care what he does or doesn't do in any scene (other than leave -- I really like it when he leaves)...but seriously, that whole conversation should have gone in a completely different direction either way.

I also object to every attempt to make E.J. seem like a caring person who is genuinely concerned about other people (Caroline, in this case), but that's another matter entirely.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Chad called Johnny his "favorite nephew". What's Theo, chopped liver? It'd be nice if we saw Abe and Theo more than occasionally. Has a potential Abe/Kayla pairing been brought to a screeching halt? If so, poor show. Could've been interesting.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I appreciate that Jennifer demonstrated some self-awareness in this episode. She looked great too. I'm sure I'll go back to actively loathing her before long, but today was definitely an improvement.

I hate to see Nicole in this embittered, miserable state. Let's move this along FINALLY.

More Abby and E.J. please!

I already bitched about Chad above, but his antics with Nick and Gabi were pathetic. He needs to quit moping around being a loser and get a new lease on life. Just keep Abby away from him please. He already traded her in for her best friend before. I won't buy them falling in love.

Kristen is playing Jarlena like a fiddle. John has caught a heavy case of stupid syndrome and Marlena is increasingly hysterical. If I were Kristen I'd be pinching myself at just how easy it is to play games with them.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Okay, so I need to do some more Chad-related bitching: Gabi is NOT the reason you lost Melanie. YOU lied to her rather than turning Gabi in as soon as you knew what she'd done. YOU were an overbearing, possessive ass who tried to rush her into marriage. I get that characters on soaps aren't big on taking responsibility for their own actions, but he is really grating on my nerves with this.

And for added emphasis: MORE E.J. AND ABBY!

Lil
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 12 2012, 05:12 PM
I hope Gabi's baby kills her from the inside.
:roflol:

that would ROCK! Like some kind of Alien or Wrath of Kahn shit lol

Lil
Member Avatar

This episode had a lot of WTF dialogue going on. While I hate EJ "DiMera" being nice to anyone, I admit I liked him and Abby. But WHY would he have a lovely chat with Gabi? Her brother being his nemesis and all?

Chad fucking sucks...SUCKS!!! Mostly Casey's acting, but honestly...haven't seen him in weeks and have not even noticed. Talk about a useless character. He should have flown to Europe to find Melanie. Seriously.

Nicole really IS the only person who talks to herself. But Brady can get out. She'll talk to herself but not Brady. Ok.

I enjoyed the Jen/Nicole bitchy scenes. Well, the Nicole side of it. I'm still bitter and may never like Jen again, but at least she's SORT of acting like herself again. Taniel still sucks monkey nuts.

I can see with Bo gone Hope is going to have oh so much to do :eyeroll:

Husband and I were laughing as Jen was approaching the house and Tan was outside...Husband shouted: "Don't go in there! Hope hit her head and she's naked now!" I almost peed myself lol

John Marlena & Kristen were fun! Lots of Marlena death-stares!!! Yay!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply