Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 02:56 PM (8,604 Views)
camera shy

EJ really is a little bitch, he's all smiles in Gabi's face and then encourages Chad to go after her. Why do you suppose they having him doing that? I think it's the start of him ruining his relationship with Sami once again. I'm glad Nicole will soon be out the fire and EJ's turn to leap in.
Edited by camera shy, Nov 13 2012, 11:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

I just had to give props and praise yesterday's show. I didn't have to FF anything except Hope and Daniel!

Loved the tension between John and Marlena! I mean, I think its stupid, but it reminded me of old time Days where there is a set up where nothing happened, but Marlena is suspicious and she keeps going all wackadoodle while John tells her to trust him and let it go with Kristen, until Marlena looks looney and Kristen appears innocent...until she isn't.

I think I could actually get behind Brady and Kristen...but K looked old in the scene next to Brady. It was the neck. They have a good banter and I think something could develop if Brady (more likely I) could get over Kristen sleeping with his dad. Kind of ew.

Loved Nicole today. She breaks my heart every time! Every time! I feel so sad for her. And when Jennifer came in and gave her speech, I even felt for Jennifer and her bad tan. Then Nicole goes all mega-bitch and I loved that too. It was a great scene...and even though all of the sadness and misery, my bad ass Nicole is still there. I love the no makeup too!

Liked the Gabi scenes today too. She is a bit of a nut herself, but I've kind of enjoyed the B story of her going crazy with Melanie and Chad, her fling with Will, then finding Nick and their quickie romance and now Chad is going nuts on her too. She's a pretty girl.
Chad reminds me of EJ with the hair and height and even some acting quirks. He can go a little OTT.

And I know I've mocked the shit out of Fifty Shades of Grey on Days, but it could work with EJ and Abby. The virgin talk with Abby and Gabi was awkward and lovely, and the next scene with EJ in his suit being all two-faced and bad, and idealistic Abby and her sweetness was nice. Seems like she is looking for some kind of daddy figure, and EJ could be tired of the woman drama and want someone to mold to his lifestyle.
It works!
I hope the writers snatch this up...its something new and lots of angsty drama! What scandal too! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

bomber
Nov 13 2012, 04:13 AM
Dreamer
Nov 12 2012, 10:47 PM
camera shy
Nov 12 2012, 07:13 PM
Did anyone notice that when Hope was talking to Daniel and he was looking at a picture of Jenn and Jack the look on his face implying that he knew Jennifer was still in love with Jack, Hope picked up the picture tuck it behind her back as if to suggest that Jack and Jennifer were over and said something like Jennifer now belonged with Daniel? I've never been a fan of Jack and Jennifer as a couple, but this struck me as extremely rude to their fans and so unneccessary.
Of course JnJ fans saw this rude behavior of Hope's hiding Jack's picture behind her back to infer Dan and Jen have a future. I wanted to slap Hope. Just imagine if the tables were turned, and if Bo had died. I sure as hell wouldn't be happy if Jennifer was pimping the next available man in her direction. Dan is wonderful and the greatest, bestest man ever.... it BS. Obviously TPTB intentionally had her do it to promote the wild love affair of Dannifer. It is absolutely a slap in the face to JnJ fans everywhere and it nice to see even non-JnJ fans see the ill humor in her actions against Jack's memory.
Hope is now officially on my hate list. I hope the writers make her Daniel's next patient . It would serve her right.
I was wondering where the Dope references were. Dr Dan definitely looked like she might be the next one in his sights.
So blinded by the possiblity of EJabby that it seemed to slip by.

Hope has a husband she deeply loves who has now gone AWOL.
Jennifer has full strength and has shown she can probably look after herself.

I think Dr Dan will be moving on to his next lady in need.... somebody better send Hope a good supply of vitamins we don't want her getting ill.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply