Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of November 12th
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 05:18 PM (4,055 Views)
Helpless Romantic

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 9 2012, 10:36 PM
Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 09:45 PM
Will and can keep their kid, just give sydney back to Nicole
Whatever it takes--get Sydney back to Nicole!!!!!!

And Johnny back to Lucas!! killing two birds with one stone.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 9 2012, 10:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I don't care, I'm admitting it, I kinda like Gabi. And I'm looking forward to seeing Sami's look of shock & horror when she finds out she's gonna be a grandmother :laugh:

(although I WAS hoping this would be a Kristen promo)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I totally did not see that coming.... :sarcasm:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Helpless Romantic
Nov 9 2012, 10:41 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Dreamer

Um no Johnny is not his kid, can we just leave the paternities alone?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

JamesScott_19
Nov 10 2012, 12:54 AM
Helpless Romantic
Vicky4Mimi
Dreamer

And Sydney isn't Nicole's. She even alluded to that fact in today's US episode.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 10 2012, 02:10 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is actually a pretty good story for the younger group.

annie21

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 05:42 PM
After just killing off Nicole's second baby the last thing this show needs is another baby SL. :shame: LAME.
Yes, but that was MarDar's baby and this is TomSell's creation, which, as we all know, is so much better. :sarcasm:

supercool74
Member Avatar

It sucks that they are focusing so much on Gabi. Not sure why the writers really wanted to go down this road. The character and the actress are nothing to write home about. I don't think enough people really care. I do like the Will/Sonny scene in bed though. :D

supercool74
Member Avatar

Plus it really sucks that Will/Sonny finally get together on Wednesday's show and from what I've seen in spoilers Gabi is there on Thursday telling Will about the baby. Did they really have to go there right away? Can't Will and Sonny have just a couple of days of happiness? Just a couple? Will is most likely going to hide it from Sonny, and that REALLY sucks. Then we will probably get a bunch of guilty looks from Will, along with more stupid Wabi sex flashbacks. I was hoping they would stop.

Helpless Romantic

JamesScott_19
Helpless Romantic
Vicky4Mimi
Dreamer

I don't expect it to change was just throwing it out there. As IMO the twins with two dad's is ridiculous but then if they wanted that route they NEVER should have said Lucas was the father to Johnny in the first place and then take him away from him . :) Also its a soap and they are notorious for changing things at the drop of a hat and it would end the endless merry go round with EJ and Sami.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 10 2012, 11:35 AM.

michr544125

At first I wasn't too keen on this pregnancy story but I think it has as lot of potential for the 20 something age group. It's very soapy and could give not only Will and Gabi but Sonny and Nick a great story. We don't know how it's going to play out. I usually want to think the worst but I'm actually really excited this time :) . The coming out story was great at times but so slow moving and not enough happened and then is almost disappeared completely. I've loved the new writers take on speeding it up along with showing more with it and seeing much more involvement from Sonny's perspective on things and having more of a role. He's been more developed in 3 months vs. the entire last year on the sideline. Again, to me it's very soapy for Will and Sonny to get in their love scene and then right after the world comes crashing down. At least they are getting a real love scene in and one of possibly the most revealing on tv. Their make out scene last week already topped all others IMO. I just see them being treated like all other couples with the baby drama.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 10 2012, 12:01 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Is cameron an obgyn now? I hope gabi actually tells will and doesnt hide it from him.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Courtneya6688
Nov 10 2012, 12:28 PM
Is cameron an obgyn now? I hope gabi actually tells will and doesnt hide it from him.
^That would be too funny. Cameron as the new baby doctor in Salem? and what Abby makes an an oppointment with the only OBGYN in town asking for birth control? That would be an interesting scene!

I believe the spoiler is already out that Gabi immediately runs to Will tell him about the baby. Wilson are in a heated situation as she bangs on the door..... no idea if Gabi gets around to spill the beans or if she changes her mind.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 10 2012, 12:47 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Haha that would actually be a funny scene. I just noticed the last few times we have seen cameron was with nicole and her baby stuff and now with gabi and her baby drama

annie21

Well, Dr. Dan has been Nicole's baby doctor a couple of times now, so Cameron isn't the only one in town. However, from other spoilers, it looks like Jennifer is going to help Daniel find a cure for his shaky hands. So he'll probably go back to surgery (not that that will stop him or any other doctor in Salem from practicing any kind of specialty when story dictates.)

Actually, when you think about it, Abby having to ask either of these doctors for birth control would be awkward. But I'd choose Cameron over Daniel, given Daniel's history with his female patients. (Issuing birth control still involves a physical exam, right? Ewww.)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2012, 11:06 AM
JamesScott_19
Helpless Romantic
Vicky4Mimi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't expect it to change was just throwing it out there. As IMO the twins with two dad's is ridiculous but then if they wanted that route they NEVER should have said Lucas was the father to Johnny in the first place and then take him away from him . :) Also its a soap and they are notorious for changing things at the drop of a hat and it would end the endless merry go round with EJ and Sami.
I don't want to see no more baby switches, we had enough of that :shame:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 10 2012, 01:45 PM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2012, 11:06 AM
JamesScott_19
Helpless Romantic

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't want to see no more baby switches, we had enough of that :shame:
It will never happen as long as EJ and Sami is on the show, why would the show want to change parenting in one of their common children?

Aldo
Member Avatar

I think Camila Banus sucks as an actress and I doubt she'll deliver something memorable for this storyline.

This is just another way to plaster the Hernandez in the damn screen by Tomlin.

Welcome to the magnificent ( :sarcasm: ) Will and Gabi story with Nick and Sonny as supporting characters. :puke: :puke:

They should've given a little more time of "happiness" to Will and Sonny before this shit happened.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

if the show refusal to deal with whatever people call sexaul blackmail or rape of ej and sami and treat it like big joke

the show can not treat like it never happen as long consider jonhy consider as ej chlid since he was conceived that night
it fell like ej was reward on something he should not have being reward of
that why so many people want to change the parenting of jonhy

i never had problem with ej being johny father i had problem with ej have being active parent in johny life

Ireland98

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 05:42 PM
After just killing off Nicole's second baby the last thing this show needs is another baby SL. :shame: LAME.
Exactly! It's just pathetic and lazy writing. My interest in WilSon has already greatly diminished since TomSell took over. This makes it worse! We've only seen this story a million times. :frustration:
And doing this story right after Nicole lost her baby makes me sick! :puke:
Edited by Ireland98, Nov 10 2012, 02:47 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply