Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of November 12th
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 05:18 PM (3,967 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Nov 10 2012, 02:36 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 05:42 PM
After just killing off Nicole's second baby the last thing this show needs is another baby SL. :shame: LAME.
Exactly! It's just pathetic and lazy writing. My interest in WilSon has already greatly diminished since TomSell took over. This makes it worse! We've only seen this story a million times. :frustration:
And doing this story right after Nicole lost her baby makes me sick! :puke:
I agree. I don't get what the point was of having Nicole stay pregnant this long unless Stefano has the child. It would have been better for her to lose it during the CH. At least there would have been 6 months between baby stories.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

annie21
Nov 10 2012, 01:36 PM
Well, Dr. Dan has been Nicole's baby doctor a couple of times now, so Cameron isn't the only one in town. However, from other spoilers, it looks like Jennifer is going to help Daniel find a cure for his shaky hands. So he'll probably go back to surgery (not that that will stop him or any other doctor in Salem from practicing any kind of specialty when story dictates.)

Actually, when you think about it, Abby having to ask either of these doctors for birth control would be awkward. But I'd choose Cameron over Daniel, given Daniel's history with his female patients. (Issuing birth control still involves a physical exam, right? Ewww.)

Dan's shaky hands are back? i thought his time away from Salem fixed that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

Yep. They've barely been mentioned since his return, but that's why he stopped performing surgery (and thus was available to become Nicole's baby doctor. Ugh).

Since TomSell took over, it seemed the matter had been dropped like so much of MarDar's tenure, but spoilers somewhere say Jennifer does some research and finds a clinical trial that holds promise in helping Daniel with his hand tremors. She couldn't lift a finger to help Jack even schedule an appointment for his PTSD, but she's been a busy bee when it comes to "saving" Daniel.

annie21

^^ What I'm learning from all this is that, these days, you're much better off being Jennifer's "friend" than being her husband/ex-husband/fiance/daughter/son/co-worker.

Edited by annie21, Nov 10 2012, 05:56 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ireland98
Hopeless_Dreamer
After just killing off Nicole's second baby the last thing this show needs is another baby SL. :shame: LAME.
Exactly! It's just pathetic and lazy writing. My interest in WilSon has already greatly diminished since TomSell took over. This makes it worse! We've only seen this story a million times. :frustration:
I'm starting to hate TomSell more then I hated MarDar and everyone knows I hated MarDar, lol. What Tomlin did with Nicole's baby is just unforgivable. There's no excuse for killing off the baby three damn weeks before it's due date then making it all about fucking Dannifer. If they were going to kill the baby off they should have done it right when they took over, instead of leading on all those fans who wanted to see Nicole have her baby only to give those fans the middle finger. Then to add insult to injury they can't even wait a month to start a Wabi baby SL. Which I see as a huge slap in the face to Nicole fans who not even one month ago watched her give birth to a dead baby. :flipoff: So yeah unless things change this show remains dead to me. It only seems to go from bad to worse. It's totally not worth all the stress and energy I have put into it. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

I feel a Wabi-night-of-wrongness-flashback drinking game coming. :drunk:

Erin_123
Member Avatar

This could be a good storyline for the younger group however, I think its too soon for another baby SL. eek.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

soapnet promo
eric

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=195649357238589&set=vb.54025165143&type=3&theater

michr544125

Partnersincrime
Nov 12 2012, 01:09 PM
Love that promo :applause: . So excited for Greg V to be playing Eric.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Ireland98
Hopeless_Dreamer
I would have went for another baby SL, if it was Jennifer being pregnant with Jack's baby... now that would have provided something intersting for "November Sweeps" It would have given Jen some good Jackgrief scenes and agnst for Dannifer. Maybe it would have made Daniel more likeable to prove his love for her...not someone that sleeps around.

Gabi & Will's baby better survive, I can't deal with another dead baby SL

angie37
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
:cheer: :wub:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Partnersincrime
Love the promo!!! My favorite part: N-"what the hell?" E-"I don't think you should talk like that around me anymore." What a way to start up Ericole again. :laugh: GV is the sexiest priest I have ever seen. :wub: I'm very excited to see how this plays out! :chee:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply