Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of November 12th
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 05:36 PM (2,609 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Abigail and EJ bond over their losses.

Posted Image

After speaking with the D.A., Jennifer makes her final decision.

Posted Image

Marlena finds John at the Horton cabin sleeping next to Kristen on the couch.

Posted Image

Nicole comes face to face with an old flame.

Posted Image

Chad tries to intervene with Nick's parole officer meeting.

Posted Image

Marlena receives a mysterious text.

Posted Image

Jennifer tracks down Daniel at the hospital and admits she misses their friendship.

Posted Image

Will receives some surprising news.

Posted Image

Brady grows suspicious of a relationship between his father and Kristen.

Posted Image

Jennifer suggests some life changing options to Daniel.

Posted Image

Will and Sonny meet up to try and mend their relationship.

Posted Image

EJ and Nicole have at it over Nicole's scheming.

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Monday- Nicole wonders if she'll get arrested.

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Wednesday- EJ calls Stefano wanting to return to the DiMera fold.

Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-111212/12052/#item=265197
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

um....yeah. I've got nothing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Some of those pics are old.

See the look on Abby's face...she has those smitten, curoius eyes... notice how they are dressing her to look older. She is looking at EJ in this pic, he is sitting in HTS.

Jennifer is looking very nice, hair, clothes, earrring.. Jennifer missing anything but her fucking old self.... does not interest me. She needs to step back and take a look at herself and forget about Dr. Dicker..... missing their friendship. BS, TPTB making it seem like she sacrificed Daniel for Jack. I just want to scream. Did Jack ever forbid them from being "friends"? NO!....Jennifer keeps saying friends and friendship, but really means, lover and boyfriend......Jennifer is in denial, she a lying bitch, even to herself!!

Jack obviously left his sweaters to Chad, god does CD ever look awful
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 10 2012, 12:50 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

No DVR alert for Eric's return? Nice.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Well, I hate Chad's green sweater thing and I love EJ in that last pic. That's all I got.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I need Abigail and EJ. Seriously. Need it. I already know its not going to happen, but I hope their scenes create a buzz and the writers realize this and start writing for them. Then 6 months from now I can watch it play out.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Abby and EJ. :wub2: I agree, DiMeraFan. Let's make a fuss about this now and maybe we can see them as a couple before the 4th of July.

No spoiler pictures of Eric? Boo!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The only interesting thing is Ej and Abby.

oryfan
Member Avatar

More EJ and Abby? I'm about that.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

It's bad that the only thing I'm excited about it seeing EJ rip into Nicole. I feel for her but she has been grating my last nerves lately. Still, it shouldn't be the thing I look forward to. That's not good.

KMan101
Member Avatar

God, Jennifer just comes off as desperate, all she does is chase after Daniel. She's becoming a stalker.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I hope EJ returning to the Dimera fold.. does not mean he is going to accept everything Stefano says and demands. .. but being his own man.. even if he is part of the family.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

I'm kind of wishing for Gabi to lose the baby. She and Will aren't ready to be parents yet. Hopefully the test will have been mixed up with someone else's test. We all know how frequently that happens in Salem...

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

tmjohn72
Nov 10 2012, 06:37 PM
I'm kind of wishing for Gabi to lose the baby. She and Will aren't ready to be parents yet. Hopefully the test will have been mixed up with someone else's test. We all know how frequently that happens in Salem...
Oh please not another lost child. That would make 4 in the past few years. Enough already with the dead kids.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I am wondering if either Nicole or Kristen will kidnap the baby

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Ej rips into Nicole, really?

How about Nicole ripping into Ej for always destroying his life by mooning after Sami, who isn't worth two shits imho. She needs to rip into him for having dead baby sex with Sami bc that is what destroyed Ejole and eventually killed their baby son. If Ej had been the husband and father he should have been, he would have an in tact family right now. Why does Ej never get punished for anything? He should have been in jail for like, a hundred lives right now. In my eyes, Ej helped kill his baby son by not caring enough. And he still truly doesn't care, that man imho is sick and he needs a ripping into!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

EJ returning to the DiMera fold....for the billionth time in six years.....MAKE IT STOP
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Nov 11 2012, 11:40 AM
EJ returning to the DiMera fold....for the billionth time in six years.....MAKE IT STOP
Same old,same old story. Ej will always go back to the Dimera fold and daddy. He can't function anyother way.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Posted Image

--- She looks great. I do hope we see more of her .. and that she is not waisted on a guy like Chad.

Posted Image

--- Greasy hair is back,..? I admit I will continue to love this character but please give him (and James) better hair style. Perhaps its the angle and lighting, so maybe its not that bad LOL

About EJABBY,... maybe if they actually get "interested" in each other.. Sami actually might get jealous.
Edited by DayDreamer, Nov 11 2012, 04:37 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Hologram
Nov 11 2012, 04:32 PM

Posted Image

--- She looks great. I do hope we see more of her .. and that she is not waisted on a guy like Chad.

Posted Image

--- Greasy hair is back,..? I admit I will continue to love this character but please give him (and James) better hair style. Perhaps its the angle and lighting, so maybe its not that bad LOL

About EJABBY,... maybe if they actually get "interested" in each other.. Sami actually might get jealous.
That's an old picture of EJ; he's wearing the flag pin so it's from his mayoral days.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply