Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (39,664 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

So Rafe must find out in the next week or so about Gabi's pregnancy. I'm glad they aren't going to keep him in the dark about it. It's rather refreshing that they aren't starting this story with a myriad of the usual 'secrets' this time out. It's still setting up to be a WTD story of sorts - but not in the usual way. It's clearly Will's kid since we already know Gabi is 9 to 12 weeks along. Will knows about right away. Nick is going to know it's not his. Rafe knows she's preggers. Sami clearly knows. I'm guessing the key person kept in the dark will be Sonny in order to protect the Wilson relationship. And once the truth comes out the fall out will affect the other side players such as Lumi, Rafe, etc.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I think Nick finds out Will's the Dad. Then he manipulates Gabi into thinking having a gay dad will be painful for the kid so she agrees to say he is the Dad. Now the question I have is does Will go along with this or doess Nabi lie and say Nick could be Dad & he fakes DNA test? Either way I see a Mabi wedding where the truth comes out

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 10:27 AM
I just think given Nick's recent history and the reason he went to prison in the first place, it's not out of the realm of possiblity that he could become an obsessive, psychotic nutcase again. To believe it's not possible this time is wishful thinking at least to me, lol.
IF Will/Nick have a feud I'm curious at whos side the Hortons will take? I think Julie will be on Nicks side as for the rest who knows lol

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 15 2012, 10:51 AM
lumifan4life
I just think given Nick's recent history and the reason he went to prison in the first place, it's not out of the realm of possiblity that he could become an obsessive, psychotic nutcase again. To believe it's not possible this time is wishful thinking at least to me, lol.
IF Will/Nick have a feud I'm curious at whos side the Hortons will take? I think Julie will be on Nicks side as for the rest who knows lol
I wonder if Julie will be on Nick's side. What would be her reasoning if she is? Nick is being portrayed as a homophobic bastard who could potentially go psycho on Will. Will is also a Horton so really if she had to choose between two of her own family members, no matter how much she loves Nick, I'd think she'd see reason here and realize Nick is unstable as can be. This isn't the same as family loyalty vs. Melanie. This is about sane vs. insane and it's in the same family, lol.

esp13
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 10:55 AM
Harmony233
lumifan4life
I wonder if Julie will be on Nick's side. What would be her reasoning if she is? Nick is being portrayed as a homophobic bastard who could potentially go psycho on Will. Will is also a Horton so really if she had to choose between two of her own family members, no matter how much she loves Nick, I'd think she'd see reason here and realize Nick is unstable as can be. This isn't the same as family loyalty vs. Melanie. This is about sane vs. insane and it's in the same family, lol.
That's assuming Nick actually is insane. There is really nothing to support that yet. The fact that he might not want Will to raise the baby because Will is gay makes him homophobic, not crazy. And it would be interesting if the show used that to highlight how people who say they don't care so often really do.

lumifan4life

esp13
Nov 15 2012, 10:59 AM
lumifan4life
Harmony233
lumifan4life
That's assuming Nick actually is insane. There is really nothing to support that yet. The fact that he might not want Will to raise the baby because Will is gay makes him homophobic, not crazy. And it would be interesting if the show used that to highlight how people who say they don't care so often really do.
I don't know but the part where Nick goes nuts over Gabi spending time with Will screams insanity to me.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I HATE what the writers are doing with Marlena,making Kritter look like a rose and Marlena paranoid,then again if some bitch helped daddy kidnap me and keep me in a cage like a damn animal and then stuffed me in a secret room where nobody could hear me and that person came back to town I would be less than trusting too.

esp13
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 11:01 AM
esp13
lumifan4life
Harmony233

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't know but the part where Nick goes nuts over Gabi spending time with Will screams insanity to me.
It screams jealous boyfriend who doesn't like that Gabi and Will had a relationship and is uncomfortable about Will being gay to me.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Nick to go nuts again. I'm just saying that just because he's jealous and homophobic doesn't = insane. I think it's far more interesting if they don't have the out of Nick just going nuts again. So, I'm really hoping they don't go that way.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

esp13
Nov 15 2012, 10:10 AM
I don't think Nick goes psycho again. I think he finds out the baby and that Will is the father (okay, I know that part because it's in a spoiler). Then his already established "issues" with homosexuality are going to come into play and he's going to be pushing Gabi to marry him because he wants the baby to be raised "right." Somewhere in all of that, Gabi and Will are going to agree to keep the paternity a secret. My guess is that the truth comes out during a Nick/Gabi wedding. Thus we get the Sonny/Will angst from the whole deal.

I think to the extent Nick goes "crazy" it's not a full blown nutcase situation where he hurts somebody or anything. It's more that those darker parts of his personality push him to try and "protect" Gabi and the baby. Based on the spoiler tweets, I'm betting the Sami/Nick scenes are about Sami finding out that Will is the father of the baby and trying to establish some rights and Nick refusing and talking Will's sexuality.
Hmmm, we could get an interesting parallel where now Sami has to fight for her son's rights to his child whereas when Will was a baby Sami constantly tried to keep him from Lucas. Much better than the never ending triangles.

lumifan4life

esp13
Nov 15 2012, 11:07 AM
lumifan4life
esp13
lumifan4life

It screams jealous boyfriend who doesn't like that Gabi and Will had a relationship and is uncomfortable about Will being gay to me.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Nick to go nuts again. I'm just saying that just because he's jealous and homophobic doesn't = insane. I think it's far more interesting if they don't have the out of Nick just going nuts again. So, I'm really hoping they don't go that way.
So either Nick thinks being gay is a disease and is afraid Gabi might catch something if she hangs out with Will or he's afraid Will could come between him and Gabi even though he's gay. Nick not liking that Will and Gabi had a relationship before he even met Gabi is ridiculous. Either way he looks unstable, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 15 2012, 11:15 AM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
I HATE what the writers are doing with Marlena,making Kritter look like a rose and Marlena paranoid,then again if some bitch helped daddy kidnap me and keep me in a cage like a damn animal and then stuffed me in a secret room where nobody could hear me and that person came back to town I would be less than trusting too.
I believe the week before, we find out that Kristen IS doing all the things Marlena says she is... so it'll be ON like Donkey Kong.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 15 2012, 12:03 AM
six
Nov 15 2012, 12:01 AM
lysie
Nov 14 2012, 10:54 AM
Bright Eyes
Nov 14 2012, 10:52 AM

Marlena came close.
With which pregnancy?
Belle.
Oh, my beautiful, beautiful story. Remember when angst was really angsty and couples weren't forced, and things were like years in the making?

granolagirl
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
I don't think Kristen looks like a rose. She's been gleefully shoving her "night" with John in Marlena's face and did the same thing with Brady, finding a reason to drag him into the drama. I don't know why no one else has called her out on it yet when it's so obvious... but I'm only through Tuesday this week. I'm more surprised that she's already dropping the veil of her good intentions where Marlena is concerned.
Edited by granolagirl, Nov 15 2012, 12:58 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 15 2012, 12:16 PM
lysie
Nov 15 2012, 12:03 AM
six
Nov 15 2012, 12:01 AM
lysie
Nov 14 2012, 10:54 AM

With which pregnancy?
Belle.
Oh, my beautiful, beautiful story. Remember when angst was really angsty and couples weren't forced, and things were like years in the making?
*sigh* the good ole days... I miss the days when they actually cared and put effort into making the show a success :(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Nov 15 2012, 12:57 PM
BalscoFan5
I don't think Kristen looks like a rose. She's been gleefully shoving her "night" with John in Marlena's face and did the same thing with Brady, finding a reason to drag him into the drama. I don't know why no one else has called her out on it yet when it's so obvious... but I'm only through Tuesday this week. I'm more surprised that she's already dropping the veil of her good intentions where Marlena is concerned.
She wants Marlena to know what's going to happen... which in soap speak means she won't succeed.

annie21

lumifan4life
Harmony233
lumifan4life
Don't forget that we may also get the reveal that Nick was sexually assaulted in prison. (BB's tweets seemed to leave open that possibility). If that happens, then Nick's actions might be seen in a different light and could garner support/sympathy for him from Julie and others.

AFaithL

John's whispering is very annoying. Please talk in a normal voice, John!

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 14 2012, 08:01 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 14 2012, 08:00 AM
Courtneya6688
Nov 14 2012, 12:50 AM
I dont think gabi will get an abortion but it will be interesting to see her and will discuss it and how having this child will affect both there new relationship and how being teen parents will change thre lives. It seems the church is also starting to be a big ficus on days as well should be interesting to see if this comes in play to influence there decision as to what to do. If gabi goes to confession and tells the preist a bout her situation i could also see it being eric who she wont know is wills uncle. This could be interesting
I agree. With Gabi being a devout Catholic, it may be discussed or thought about, but won't happen.
A devout Catholic? I don't think so, lol.
If she's truly a devout catholic shouldn't she be having problems with homosexuality.

Still she has the no contraception part happening.

shi22

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 11:14 AM
esp13
Nov 15 2012, 11:07 AM
lumifan4life
esp13

So either Nick thinks being gay is a disease and is afraid Gabi might catch something if she hangs out with Will or he's afraid Will could come between him and Gabi even though he's gay. Nick not liking that Will and Gabi had a relationship before he even met Gabi is ridiculous. Either way he looks unstable, lol.
I think Nick's jealousy towards Will and Gabi has more to do with his misguided beliefs about homosexuality than anything else. Nick believes being gay is a choice. That, and the fact that he knows that Will and Gabi were together at one point in time, is probably what's fueling his jealousy here. I'm sure the jealousy/discomfort is only going to get worse once he learns about the Wabi baby, but I don't think he's going into "psycho" territory. Nick definitely has some serious issues he needs to sort through, but I don't think his mental state is one of them. At least, not yet.

Babygirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 15 2012, 08:17 PM
John's whispering is very annoying. Please talk in a normal voice, John!
lol...i knw right

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply