Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (39,810 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Angie79
Nov 15 2012, 12:53 AM
Tuesday ("Abortion")
Rafe is thrilled with Gabi's decision; Kristen finds Marlena snooping through her computer files.

Wednesday ("Sami's Boss")
Rafe is furious after learning EJ is Sami's new boss; Nick learns that Will is the father of Gabi's baby.
Rafe is thrilled? Really? I love how he is thrilled about his sister abortin but furious about Ej being Sami's boss. :eyeroll:

Oh oh here comes the bad side of Nick,I am up for it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 15 2012, 09:51 PM
Angie79
Tuesday ("Abortion")
Rafe is thrilled with Gabi's decision; Kristen finds Marlena snooping through her computer files.

Rafe is furious after learning EJ is Sami's new boss; Nick learns that Will is the father of Gabi's baby.
Rafe is thrilled? Really? I love how he is thrilled about his sister abortin but furious about Ej being Sami's boss. :eyeroll:

Oh oh here comes the bad side of Nick,I am up for it.
He'll be thrilled because she's not having the abortion. And there's an opening for him to be the Dad to this one as well.

It will look a little like this :mellow:

Sorry still pissed about the eyebrow thing
Edited by concerned, Nov 15 2012, 10:30 PM.

Babygirl
Member Avatar

i dont knw y bt this is what i want:" john gets mad at Marlena n explodes,she feels hurt n so sits on the park bench by her self n cries cuz she is hurt n stuff .... just then out of no where.... her phantom of the night (Stefano) comes to her rescue....at first she was reluctant but then he pulls her into his arms n she starts to cry, blaming him n then finally she told him everything......he wraps his arms around her as she weeps on his shoulder and he promise to make all her troubles disappear...n avenge all her tears because there is nothing in the world more precious than his queen of the night....mmmmmmm....stefano is naught/bad and marlena is nice/good....they complete each other,so y cant they get marry n live happily ever after....n john can have Kristine if the wants her...

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

I think Rafe is thrilled that his sister going to keep the baby not aborting, days diehard fans couldnt handle that haha

jwsel
Member Avatar

naptown
Nov 15 2012, 01:54 AM
Are we back in the JER Days? When did this show all of a sudden get so God-heavy and religious lately? One day last week with John talking to the priest about forgiveness and Maggie quoting parables and scripture to Brady in the same episode, John and Kristen on the church board, and now Eric's a priest? And also today, Sami acted surprised when she thought Gabi wouldn't consider going through with the pregnancy. Is this to appease all the Bible-thumpers and gay bashers who've been reacting negatively to Wilson?

I'm not advocating they kill off another baby on this show, and I think that it's just lazy writing to knock every chick up who ever has sex with anyone just to create drama. But I wouldn't mind if Gabi took a tumble down the staircase of doom, or maybe they can resurrect the staircase of doom on the old pier set.

I just hope that if they go through with this pregnancy, they address the fact that Caroline will now be a great-great-grandmother and Marlena will be a great-grandmother. Me thinks Miss Dee won't be happy about that!

It's not just the sudden use of religion, but there is something so distorted about the portrayal of women on the show. When was the last time we had a young woman who had goals in life that did not center around who she was going to marry or saw herself with a future beyond having kids? The women on the show are totally aimless and they meander from relationship to relationship, get knocked up, have kids, and it's only when the writers suddenly need someone to have a job for a storyline do they suddenly have skills that they never were shown to have developed (ala Sami, the wonder-executive who apparently learned to speak Japanese in her sleep). Most young woman who are Gabi's age would react to a pregnancy by saying, "oh sh*t, this is going to screw up my plans to become a _______?" and would then really think about whether they are prepared to become mothers at such a young age. But since Gabi doesn't seem to have any plans and has basically spent the last six months focused almost entirely on Chad and Nick, none of those thoughts seem applicable.

This makes me long for the days when we had Hope going to the police academy and enduring Bo's teasing, Kim opening the abuse clinic, Kayla running the emergency center, and Jennifer interning at the Spectator. Those women seem far more "modern" than a lot of the women on the show today.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 08:47 AM
LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 08:34 AM
Angie79
Tuesday ("Abortion")

Why can't this show EVER build up to a reveal...what the fuck is up with these writers....Nick finds out ALREADY....WHY? OH and so I guess the big reveal will be for Sonny and Sami, Lucas and Rafe only? I'm assuming Gabi tells Rafe that she isn't having an abortion...that is why he's thrilled I guess.

I'm predicting it now...Nick is going to get progressively more cray and obsessed with the fact that Will is this kid's father and he's going to do something to Will, or to the baby once it's born....something is going to happen here. Oh fuck, who am I kidding.....these writers aren't going to do jack shit....it's going to be so boring and it's going to be all about how Will broke Sonny's heart and how awful it is that he didn't tell him he slept with Gabi before committing to a relationship with him...oh boo fucking hoo....

This show is so infuriating.
I think rather than a WTD story, they are making this about reactions instead. Nick and Sonny's reactions mainly. I think this is going to be more about Nick going absolutely crazy and doing something to Will. Today's scenes show him being possessive and creepily jealous over Wabi. Also I'm curious over Sonny's reaction too since he had a very uncharacteristic response to Gabi coming over and confiding in Will about her problems. He was surprisingly insensitive which might be foreshadowing to his reaction when he finds out. Anyway I really think the focus here will be on Nick doing something which will lead to not only the Nabi wedding next year but also the confrontations that will happen later on. I'm very curious about the intense scene BB tweeted about yesterday that he filmed with AS that fans are going to both love and hate. It screams psychotic Nick.
I think Sonny's reaction to Gabi was normal. I know if I just slept with my man for the 1st time & he leaves to go talk with his ex, I'd be a little insensitive too. LOL I love Sonny & I'm not looking forward to him getting hurt by Will lying. (If that happens of course)

johndoc
Member Avatar

Kristen catches Marlena snooping through her computer files...really!?! It's like Marlena and Kristen have switched personalities. This is awful. Marlena wouldn't do this.

MissLola
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Nov 15 2012, 11:42 PM
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi
Angie79
Tuesday ("Abortion")

Why can't this show EVER build up to a reveal...what the fuck is up with these writers....Nick finds out ALREADY....WHY? OH and so I guess the big reveal will be for Sonny and Sami, Lucas and Rafe only? I'm assuming Gabi tells Rafe that she isn't having an abortion...that is why he's thrilled I guess.

I'm predicting it now...Nick is going to get progressively more cray and obsessed with the fact that Will is this kid's father and he's going to do something to Will, or to the baby once it's born....something is going to happen here. Oh fuck, who am I kidding.....these writers aren't going to do jack shit....it's going to be so boring and it's going to be all about how Will broke Sonny's heart and how awful it is that he didn't tell him he slept with Gabi before committing to a relationship with him...oh boo fucking hoo....

I think rather than a WTD story, they are making this about reactions instead. Nick and Sonny's reactions mainly. I think this is going to be more about Nick going absolutely crazy and doing something to Will. Today's scenes show him being possessive and creepily jealous over Wabi. Also I'm curious over Sonny's reaction too since he had a very uncharacteristic response to Gabi coming over and confiding in Will about her problems. He was surprisingly insensitive which might be foreshadowing to his reaction when he finds out. Anyway I really think the focus here will be on Nick doing something which will lead to not only the Nabi wedding next year but also the confrontations that will happen later on. I'm very curious about the intense scene BB tweeted about yesterday that he filmed with AS that fans are going to both love and hate. It screams psychotic Nick.
I think Sonny's reaction to Gabi was normal. I know if I just slept with my man for the 1st time & he leaves to go talk with his ex, I'd be a little insensitive too. LOL I love Sonny & I'm not looking forward to him getting hurt by Will lying. (If that happens of course)
Love your gif. :wub:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 15 2012, 11:59 PM
DJsMommy
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Love your gif. :wub:
Thanks! I found it on Tumblr.

camera shy

jwsel
Nov 15 2012, 10:39 PM
naptown
Nov 15 2012, 01:54 AM
Are we back in the JER Days? When did this show all of a sudden get so God-heavy and religious lately? One day last week with John talking to the priest about forgiveness and Maggie quoting parables and scripture to Brady in the same episode, John and Kristen on the church board, and now Eric's a priest? And also today, Sami acted surprised when she thought Gabi wouldn't consider going through with the pregnancy. Is this to appease all the Bible-thumpers and gay bashers who've been reacting negatively to Wilson?

I'm not advocating they kill off another baby on this show, and I think that it's just lazy writing to knock every chick up who ever has sex with anyone just to create drama. But I wouldn't mind if Gabi took a tumble down the staircase of doom, or maybe they can resurrect the staircase of doom on the old pier set.

I just hope that if they go through with this pregnancy, they address the fact that Caroline will now be a great-great-grandmother and Marlena will be a great-grandmother. Me thinks Miss Dee won't be happy about that!

It's not just the sudden use of religion, but there is something so distorted about the portrayal of women on the show. When was the last time we had a young woman who had goals in life that did not center around who she was going to marry or saw herself with a future beyond having kids? The women on the show are totally aimless and they meander from relationship to relationship, get knocked up, have kids, and it's only when the writers suddenly need someone to have a job for a storyline do they suddenly have skills that they never were shown to have developed (ala Sami, the wonder-executive who apparently learned to speak Japanese in her sleep). Most young woman who are Gabi's age would react to a pregnancy by saying, "oh sh*t, this is going to screw up my plans to become a _______?" and would then really think about whether they are prepared to become mothers at such a young age. But since Gabi doesn't seem to have any plans and has basically spent the last six months focused almost entirely on Chad and Nick, none of those thoughts seem applicable.

This makes me long for the days when we had Hope going to the police academy and enduring Bo's teasing, Kim opening the abuse clinic, Kayla running the emergency center, and Jennifer interning at the Spectator. Those women seem far more "modern" than a lot of the women on the show today.
Well we do have Sami, shoving things into her bag and heading off to work in a too low cut, too short, too tight dress, looking like a vienna sausage.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Its hard to imagine rafe would be thrilled his sister is pregnant. Im sure he would be relieved if she doesnt abort the baby. But thrilled and rafe in the same sentence in this storyline is just wierd

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("The Injection")
Maggie is upset that Jennifer convinced Daniel to accept a risky treatment for his hand tremors; Bo and Caroline return to town.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM
Thursday ("The Injection")
Maggie is upset that Jennifer convinced Daniel to accept a risky treatment for his hand tremors; Bo and Caroline return to town.
What?

Is Peter Reckell back?

cord08

Bo returns? What? Is that a typo?

Ha. I see Kenny and I had simultaneous reactions. Considering that PR supposedly sold his house, I'm guessing it's a typo. If not, Days just pulled off one of the best "head fakes" I've seen in a long time.
Edited by cord08, Nov 16 2012, 01:07 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't know. It probably is a typo.

am103
Member Avatar

Oh God. Are they giving Bo the Mickey treatment? 'Upstairs', 'out of the room', 'out of town', etc. Lame!

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Please don't tell me Bo is going to be "upstairs" for the rest of his existence. They wouldn't, would they?

lumifan4life

DJsMommy
lumifan4life
LuvingLumi
Angie79
Tuesday ("Abortion")

Yeah but Will is gay so him talking to Gabi should be similar to talking to any other buddy of his, not like an ex...at least in Sonny's eyes. Even though Will used to date Gabi, the fact that he's not into girls anymore should factor into Sonny's level of annoyance. Would a girlfriend be annoyed if her boyfriend took time to be there for his guy best friend to the point where she'd say something like "that is his problem, not yours."? Sonny is friends with Gabi too and knows that Will and Gabi are close, so unless he's insecure on some level about Gabi, there was no reason for the slight insensitivity there. It wouldn't really be a big deal otherwise but since this is Sonny, I found the reaction odd. He's nice to anyone who is nice to him. He's even nice to those who aren't. Gabi is a friend so if she's going through something right now, it shouldn't just be "her problem". And it's silly for Sonny to even say something like that to Will in the first place. Friends help their friends and it may not have been Will's "problem" as far as Sonny was concerned but he can still be there for her as a friend. Anyway it's no big deal but still, that reaction coming from Sonny was all sorts of odd.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 16 2012, 01:39 AM.

lumifan4life

Courtneya6688
Nov 16 2012, 12:48 AM
Its hard to imagine rafe would be thrilled his sister is pregnant. Im sure he would be relieved if she doesnt abort the baby. But thrilled and rafe in the same sentence in this storyline is just wierd
That wording doesn't seem to fit because while I can't picture Rafe being thrilled that Gabi's pregnant, I can't imagine him being thrilled if she wanted to have an abortion either. Either way, "thrilled" just doesn't make sense in this situation. If Gabi and Nick were married or just engaged and they were both expecting a baby, then I can see Rafe possibly being thrilled. However since they just started dating and Rafe has no idea really who Nick is plus the fact that he just got out of prison, I doubt Rafe would be thrilled about anything, lol. Unless they just want to write Rafe as being excited every single time a baby comes into the picture due to his own desire to be a dad. We all saw how desperately he wanted to be Nicole's baby daddy so I wouldn't be surprised if he saw Gabi's baby as another opportunity for him to play "daddy" again.

lumifan4life

Bo coming back with Caroline makes sense as far as storyline but doesn't make sense as far as the goodbye scene between Bope. That seemed so final and heartbreaking that Bo coming back in a few weeks after a scene like that seems silly. But how the heck else are they going to explain Bo not coming back? I had a feeling this show would send him on a neverending sailing adventure minus Hope which would also seem ridiculous. But now if he's coming back with Caroline yet we won't see him that really does make me think he's going to be stuck in the attic or upstairs babysitting Sami's children for the rest of his life. What a shame.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 16 2012, 02:00 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply