Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (37,808 Views)
michr544125

I hate this baby story. Not only does Sonny seem to be non important to Will, he seems non important to the story. It's involving everybody but him. He should be just as involved as Nick but he's not. Not sure why I expected better but this baby story seems like a total failure. I had a gut feeling that it would be Nick and Gabi at the altar with Sonny finding about the baby there. But the way this is going down is hard to swallow. Will is willingly lying to Sonny and doesn't see to even care about him nor even acknowledge his existence. Maybe it will play out different but these new writers are no better than the last with involving Sonny not being involved in a main story.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 17 2012, 08:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 13 2012, 08:45 AM
lumifan4life
Nov 13 2012, 07:35 AM
Hologram
Nov 13 2012, 04:03 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 12 2012, 09:54 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWAS
Okay,.. my heart wants to agree with this. I want them to be a couple as much as you do.. BUT why then this Rafe business?

Why did she break up with him.. after they was suppose to go on that date and he had ordered all those flowers? You know the yellow ones. She said she wanted to focus on herself and the children. But instead she went to being a couple with Rafe.. remember that ridiculous run and hug/kiss scene at the town square.. where a sad EJ was watching. Also.. even when Rafe interrupted their getaway .. when EJ returned to Sami after leaving Stefano behind tired up and all.. Sami was acting very weird.

Sami must really step up here.
That's cause so far, Sami has never chosen to be with EJ romantically in the committed couple sense. She may have chosen to go on the run with him over Lucas in the daysaster episode but other than the making out and flirting, there was no commitment. Both Lucas and Rafe have gotten commitments from Sami in the past that did not require manipulation. But somehow with EJ, Sami leads him on more than anything else leaving him hell bent on even more manipulation and obsessive behaviour. It's always the pattern with them. If that changes with the lock, stock, barrell comment we'll see but Nov sweeps is flying by and I see nothing couple like from them. I think Corday either lied again or his comment didn't mean what we think we did. I've seen other speculations on here that make more sense to me, lol.
Quote:

Sami/EJ: Sami and EJ grow closer as they start working together. Says Corday, "We're putting our lock, stock and barrel in those two."

I really wonder now if that comment was taken the bad way without even thinking of it meaning something else. No where does Corday say "Ejami" he does not say they will be a couple. I think people jumped to the conclusion because we are use to them making bad decisions, but maybe this time, it's not as bad as it seems? Rafe is still in the picture very much and now we have EJ and Abigail "talking". It was a very telling that Abigail is telling Gabi how she has never found love blah blah blah and the next time we see her she's having this meaningfull conversation with EJ. EJ even watch her leave with a smile on his face...and told her he enjoyed their talk or something like that. How often do we see him do THAT? Like NEVER.

I don't know what's going to happen but I really don't think and I certainly HOPE it's not what some of you are thinking. The show is doing a little better at the moment,, they don't need to rock that boat and put together a couple that so many have fought tooth and nail to make them see we don't want! The show is fragil right now so PLEASE don't break it!
Yeah ,.. maybe finally we will have EJ doing other than pine for Sami - which never gives in. They have flirts and such.. but time to cash in or leave it. Hopefully along the road when he is happy with Abby .. she might realize he is not going to be around pining for her in all infinity.. and FINALLY do something about it.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Nicole can't keep help but hold out hope for Daniel, when Abigail confirms that he and Jennifer aren't a couple.
Ugh! Just when you thought it was over.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

WTH NIck Will needs to get some balls and tell the truth but lying is in his DNA
I can't take NIcole mooning over DAniel
Edited by Harmony233, Nov 17 2012, 09:07 AM.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Nov 17 2012, 08:33 AM
I hate this baby story. Not only does Sonny seem to be non important to Will, he seems non important to the story. It's involving everybody but him. He should be just as involved as Nick but he's not. Not sure why I expected better but this baby story seems like a total failure. I had a gut feeling that it would be Nick and Gabi at the altar with Sonny finding about the baby there. But the way this is going down is hard to swallow. Will is willingly lying to Sonny and doesn't see to even care about him nor even acknowledge his existence. Maybe it will play out different but these new writers are no better than the last with involving Sonny not being involved in a main story.
This is probably too premature to mention, but...Sonny is going to be on four of the five days in the second full week of December. I'm thinking that he might find out the truth about the baby during that week (or it will be a big Sonny week for some other reason -- maybe Will and Sonny's "I love you" week, although that seems like a long time to wait, since we know that Sonny is going to tell Lucas [and Lucas is going to tell Will] during the week of November 19th).

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

This looks like it will be a decent week, I might actually watch every episode.

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Nov 17 2012, 09:08 AM
michr544125
This is probably too premature to mention, but...Sonny is going to be on four of the five days in the second full week of December. I'm thinking that he might find out the truth about the baby during that week (or it will be a big Sonny week for some other reason -- maybe Will and Sonny's "I love you" week, although that seems like a long time to wait, since we know that Sonny is going to tell Lucas [and Lucas is going to tell Will] during the week of November 19th).
I know that but still it is obvious Sonny has no real role. He never has and probably never will. And the writing for this makes me root right against Wilson because Sonny is all but a distant memory to Will. Could care a less about them saying I love you which I doubt even comes until the wedding when we are supposed to believe Will means it when he tells Sonny he lied because he loves him. It's so predictable.

NicoleLVR

Can someone please inform me what drugs TomSell are on? Because I think I might need those drugs just to make it through wathching this shitty crap. I mean really, they still have Nicole pinning for Daniel, while trying to make her a better person. FUCK OFF TOMSELL, they are by one of the worse soap writers ever, and that's saying something when you have the likes of Maria Bell and Brad Bell.
Edited by NicoleLVR, Nov 17 2012, 09:46 AM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

elizhope
Nov 16 2012, 07:26 PM
No way Peter Reckell is back. Nothing on twitter from he or Kelly has pointed that direction. Im praying its just a typo and only Caroline is returning. I dont think I will be able to handle Hope being burdened down with an absentee, offscreen husband. Bo will always be "in the other room" or "on an errand" etc. NO NO NO NO NO
That's what I'm afraid of and Hope will float around in limbo the way Maggie did for years.

camera shy

Wow, Sami is sure involved in this pregnancy story alot and she doesn't even know the baby Gabi is carrying is her grandchild. I think it's just a way of keeping her in Rafe's orbit.....look how many scenes they're going to share. Maybe Ken Corday really meant to say they were going lock, stock and barrel with Sami and Rafe?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 10:20 AM
Wow, Sami is sure involved in this pregnancy story alot and she doesn't even know the baby Gabi is carrying is her grandchild. I think it's just a way of keeping her in Rafe's orbit.....look how many scenes they're going to share. Maybe Ken Corday really meant to say they were going lock, stock and barrel with Sami and Rafe?
Probably just to amp up the drama when Sami and EJ end up together.

camera shy

gailwinters
Nov 17 2012, 10:32 AM
camera shy
Nov 17 2012, 10:20 AM
Probably just to amp up the drama when Sami and EJ end up together.
You mean for more than a few minutes?

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

more like a few seconds....

camera shy

LucasHortonFan
Nov 17 2012, 10:49 AM
:lol: You're probably right. At least Nicole and EJ would go at it all night and start again in the morning.

Harmony233

LucasHortonFan
lol more proof that KC lies didn't he claim kate had a big story in november and have we seen her four times this month and i hardly think one spoiler of chasing stefano down is a big story

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Nov 17 2012, 10:55 AM
LucasHortonFan
lol more proof that KC lies didn't he claim kate had a big story in november and have we seen her four times this month and i hardly think one spoiler of chasing stefano down is a big story
Actually, KC said there would be a big story coming for Kate down the road. Just like he said EJ and Sami start working together and grow closer. I don't think either of those stories have really started yet. JMO

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm just going to wait and see. I was waiting to find out who would be getting married and now we know it's Nick/Gabi....unless things change. Even though I would have hated seeing Will/Gabi getting married for the obvious reasons..seemed like it would have created more drama. I'm not really sure where they are going with this story now. And why on earth would Will listen to Nick anyway? Nick says they can't tell anyone, not even Sonny...and Will goes along? He's just going to let his baby go like that? I don't get it. I don't care how much he loves Sonny and doesn't want to lose him....I just can't see him giving up all rights to his baby and letting another man raise him. I don't think that would last very long. I hate when the writers make these characters do really stupid things.

Kelly Malfoy

Is it possible that Gabi make a miscarriage?

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Bo is back!

cord08

michr544125
Nov 17 2012, 09:20 AM
Will&Sonny
Nov 17 2012, 09:08 AM
michr544125
I know that but still it is obvious Sonny has no real role. He never has and probably never will. And the writing for this makes me root right against Wilson because Sonny is all but a distant memory to Will. Could care a less about them saying I love you which I doubt even comes until the wedding when we are supposed to believe Will means it when he tells Sonny he lied because he loves him. It's so predictable.
If Sonny is left in the dark, he will have a larger role in the fallout. That's the classic soap pattern.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply