Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (38,976 Views)
Ireland98

Why are SAFE snooping around on Gabi's laptop? Generally, I don't like this WABI baby stuff, but it makes sense for the topic of abortion to come up. As we've speculated for a awhile, NABI are the engaged couple; and I'm sure Chad will reveal the truth at the wedding. Predictable. Whatever. I get that there needs to be angst for WilSon, but this unoriginal WABI baby story just isn't that intriguing to me.
As other have speculated, I wouldn't be surprised if Sonny hooks up with Brian. That way there will be some 'balance' in the wrong doings of Will & Sonny.

More of Daniel's hand issues-ugh! Just a way to give Dannifer more airtime. Can they please go away for awhile!

Caroline admits she messed with Parker's paternity - Well it's about damn time we get to see more baby & paternity drama on Days. I haven't had enough of that lately. I can't wait for Daniel to find out he has another kid & for him to get more airtime! :sarcasm:

Maggie is getting on my nerves.

Good to see Kate mentioned in the spoilers!

The writing for Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena is still a little lame, but at least we get Marlena/Kristen 'spat'! And there's some angst for Brady & Kristen.

So far the week sounds so so. :hmmph:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

jwsel
Nov 17 2012, 01:05 PM
Why is it that TPTB went out of their way to give us someone who has an opposing view on homosexuality in Nick, but they can't give us anyone who might actually be supportive of the idea that an abortion could be the right choice for Gabi? I am so sick of characters on this show acting like popping out babies is always the best thing for a woman and what she should want more than anything. Can't Sami at least recognize that being a young, single mother isn't the best thing, especially when not everyone has Grandma Caroline to babysit all the time?
I agree with this sentiment (for the record I am an LGBT supporter and pro-choice), but I see two reasons why they aren't playing it that way:

1. Gabi keeping the baby facilitates more long-term drama.
2. DAYS just had a sex scene between two men. Thus, delving deep into the issue of abortion less than a week or two later probably has its limits.
Edited by cord08, Nov 17 2012, 05:51 PM.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 17 2012, 04:32 PM
Great so now Caroline is worshipping at the temple of Jonas.

Is it only the under 5's who have failed to recognise the greatness of this man?

(and yet few in the audience can see it)
Lucas still doesn't like him, I wish he would punch Daniel again, and again, and again... I need to find that gif of Lucas punching Dr Groper.
Edited by Chelsea, Nov 17 2012, 06:22 PM.

lumifan4life

michr544125
Nov 17 2012, 03:41 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 17 2012, 03:26 PM
lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 03:13 PM
Partnersincrime
Nov 17 2012, 02:53 PM
SOURCE LOOK AHEAD: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 26: Chad warns Sonny of Will's close relationship with Gabi
http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3244-days-of-our-lives-previews-week-of-november-19
Oh great so is Sonny going to be all insecure now because of this? If he is then does that mean he's not sure Will is as gay as he claims to be?
Wouldn't it be funny if Will starts distancing himself from Sonny because he doesn't want to hurt him (re: the baby thing) and then Sonny goes and has ONS with some other guy.....lmfao...
I think it is bound to happen that Sonny hooks up with somebody else. Only I thought it would happen after he finds out that Will has been lying to him. Though I kind of see what you are saying that he questions Will's sexuality (though I hate the idea of him questioning it) and he cheats. Then when the baby truth comes out it's kind of an eye for an eye and it's immediately them vs. Nabi? I guess based on this spoiler with Chad telling Sonny something is off Chad may get into Sonny's head that would possibly make Sonny question it. Hmmm.
I don't think if Sonny cheats because Chad makes him insecure about Will possibly not being gay that it would be eye for an eye at all. If he can't have enough faith in the man he loves after knowing him all this time and allows Chad to influence his thoughts, then he has issues. And if he can't handle Will being friends with his straight ex-girlfriend, then he has major issues. Even if Sonny cheats because Will is distancing himself and lying about the baby, it's still not eye for an eye. If Sonny cheats, he will look like the jerk, not Will. Will slept with Gabi before he and Sonny were in a relationship. It had nothing to do with cheating. Yet Sonny cheating would make him look like an idiot because he can't handle the first sign of distress in his and Will's relationship. And it would make me wonder if Lucas was right all along.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 17 2012, 06:25 PM.

lumifan4life

Chelsea
Nov 17 2012, 06:22 PM
concerned

Is it only the under 5's who have failed to recognise the greatness of this man?

Lucas still doesn't like him, I wish he would punch Daniel again, and again, and again... I need to find that gif of Lucas punching Dr Groper.
BD said in an interview a while back that Lucas is always watching out to see if Dan hurts Jen. And we know Lucas is not thrilled about Dannifer but is going along with it because that's what his sister wants. He's holding in his true feelings about Dan because he doesn't want to upset Jennifer. I think deep down he's just waiting for the day that Dan hurts Jen, lol. Although with these writers, I'm not sure that will even happen. They seem intent on Dannifer and even with Chloe coming back, I still somehow don't see things ending with Dan leaving Jen for Chloe. That is unless SC plans to leave the show when his contract is up next year so he can leave town with Chloe when her guest stint is over.

AnthonyL

I don't know.... I take issue with Will denying his own child given his own parental messes. And you'd think he'd want to raise his own child. I'm having trouble believing Will would do this. It would be one thing if he didn't think the baby was his, but he knows and he's not taking the responsibility. It just seems not right to me. And is he lying? He's afraid of losing his boyfriend of a few months? If that's the case, his priorities are seriously out of whack.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Chelsea
concerned

here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Nov 17 2012, 04:48 PM
concerned

does lucas and kate still hate him?
for some reason kate does not hate but she hates chloe

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Nov 17 2012, 04:13 PM
I am new to this site but have been following it for a while. I started watching Days because of Will and Sonny, but have become a HUGE fan of EJ. Unfortunately, I feel like I should stop watching it for a while. Based on the spoilers I am starting to develop a dislike for the character of Will. The idea that Sonny tells Lucas he is in love with Will, Lucas tells Will, and Will continues to lie to Sonny for the foreseeable future is a problem for me. The fact that even Nick will know makes it even worse. It makes it feel as if Adrienne was right all along and from the spoilers she will be. Sonny has turned down a great guy, stood up to his own mother, endured Kate's speeches of how careful he should be with Will, and been subjected to Lucas' unfair accusations and meddling all to be with Will. Having to watch Will disrespect this devotion for who knows how long will have me hating the character by the time the truth comes out. Since I know this couple is one the writers want to keep together or bring back together after the revelation I feel I need to stop watching now if I want to be happy with that outcome. I must admit to a not nice desire to make sure I am watching when the truth is revealed so I can watch Sonny dump Will. I really don't want to feel that way so I think I will take a hiatus. Hopefully, I can find some time to watch EJ when this storyline is not on.
How long are you watching days did start watching from clips of sonny and will from youtube

desupte i hate the bioplar writing for lucas which find very unbelievable to the character

comapre to days is not really meddling

will already shown disrespect and very little loyalty to people did anything for him during the years so him treat sonny he know less it nothing

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
I am new to this site but have been following it for a while. I started watching Days because of Will and Sonny, but have become a HUGE fan of EJ. Unfortunately, I feel like I should stop watching it for a while. Based on the spoilers I am starting to develop a dislike for the character of Will. The idea that Sonny tells Lucas he is in love with Will, Lucas tells Will, and Will continues to lie to Sonny for the foreseeable future is a problem for me. The fact that even Nick will know makes it even worse. It makes it feel as if Adrienne was right all along and from the spoilers she will be. Sonny has turned down a great guy, stood up to his own mother, endured Kate's speeches of how careful he should be with Will, and been subjected to Lucas' unfair accusations and meddling all to be with Will. Having to watch Will disrespect this devotion for who knows how long will have me hating the character by the time the truth comes out. Since I know this couple is one the writers want to keep together or bring back together after the revelation I feel I need to stop watching now if I want to be happy with that outcome. I must admit to a not nice desire to make sure I am watching when the truth is revealed so I can watch Sonny dump Will. I really don't want to feel that way so I think I will take a hiatus. Hopefully, I can find some time to watch EJ when this storyline is not on.
Hi and welcome! I see you have noticed the character EJ and this is not surprising've seen many who are not even interested in soaps that have been hooked on this character myself I dig this character a lot, the character is extremely charismatic and it's actor / JS earnings! :)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

AnthonyL
Nov 17 2012, 06:51 PM
I don't know.... I take issue with Will denying his own child given his own parental messes. And you'd think he'd want to raise his own child. I'm having trouble believing Will would do this. It would be one thing if he didn't think the baby was his, but he knows and he's not taking the responsibility. It just seems not right to me. And is he lying? He's afraid of losing his boyfriend of a few months? If that's the case, his priorities are seriously out of whack.
I think Will will take issue. I think that's going to be the core center of the drama to come. Gabi and Will are friends, not in love with each other. But Will seems engaged with the pregnancy already, he's probably not going to get another chance to have a child the old fashioned way and given his own history, he'll not want to deprive his child of the truth. I think he'll go along with the plan at first because it seems to make sense logically and it's what Gabi seems to want, but he's not going to be able to watch Nick take her to the doctor, Nick be there for the birth and Nick hold his child and teach it to talk and walk.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 18 2012, 01:49 AM
Chelsea
concerned

here

Posted Image

Posted Image
:hail: :hail: That first one is absolutely awesome, haha go Lucas. I hope Lucas gets another chance to knock his ass out.

michr544125

lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 06:23 PM
michr544125
LuvingLumi
lumifan4life
Wouldn't it be funny if Will starts distancing himself from Sonny because he doesn't want to hurt him (re: the baby thing) and then Sonny goes and has ONS with some other guy.....lmfao...
I think it is bound to happen that Sonny hooks up with somebody else. Only I thought it would happen after he finds out that Will has been lying to him. Though I kind of see what you are saying that he questions Will's sexuality (though I hate the idea of him questioning it) and he cheats. Then when the baby truth comes out it's kind of an eye for an eye and it's immediately them vs. Nabi? I guess based on this spoiler with Chad telling Sonny something is off Chad may get into Sonny's head that would possibly make Sonny question it. Hmmm.
I don't think if Sonny cheats because Chad makes him insecure about Will possibly not being gay that it would be eye for an eye at all. If he can't have enough faith in the man he loves after knowing him all this time and allows Chad to influence his thoughts, then he has issues. And if he can't handle Will being friends with his straight ex-girlfriend, then he has major issues. Even if Sonny cheats because Will is distancing himself and lying about the baby, it's still not eye for an eye. If Sonny cheats, he will look like the jerk, not Will. Will slept with Gabi before he and Sonny were in a relationship. It had nothing to do with cheating. Yet Sonny cheating would make him look like an idiot because he can't handle the first sign of distress in his and Will's relationship. And it would make me wonder if Lucas was right all along.
Maybe it's not an eye for eye if he cheats before knowing the truth. But if it's after it would be. With Chad pointing out Will and Gabi's closeness and if Will pushes Sonny away it may be enough for Sonny to feel that he waited around for nothing and act like lots of other people and wander before knowing what's really going on. I would find that at least more shocking and interesting because we'd see some characterization to Sonny vs. him just being a prop in this baby story. I just think it sucks that it seems all of the younger characters based on the spoilers for next week have big roles in this baby story while Sonny is nowhere to be found in it. I suppose it could change but I'm not hopeful and it makes me not really care about Will and Sonny on way or another right now.

I do wonder based on spoilers with Nick thinking Chad is the father if maybe Gabi and Chad hooked up and Chad could be used for shock value in this story as the father. It's weird that NIck assumes it is Chad's.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 18 2012, 08:38 AM.

Harmony233

Honeybees
Nov 18 2012, 08:14 AM
AnthonyL
Nov 17 2012, 06:51 PM
I think Will will take issue. I think that's going to be the core center of the drama to come. Gabi and Will are friends, not in love with each other. But Will seems engaged with the pregnancy already, he's probably not going to get another chance to have a child the old fashioned way and given his own history, he'll not want to deprive his child of the truth. I think he'll go along with the plan at first because it seems to make sense logically and it's what Gabi seems to want, but he's not going to be able to watch Nick take her to the doctor, Nick be there for the birth and Nick hold his child and teach it to talk and walk.
yeah i can't see will being fine with this will of all people should know what lying about a paternity can do to a child its probally one of the reasons hes messed up lol

lumifan4life

michr544125
Nov 18 2012, 08:31 AM
lumifan4life
michr544125
LuvingLumi
Maybe it's not an eye for eye if he cheats before knowing the truth. But if it's after it would be. With Chad pointing out Will and Gabi's closeness and if Will pushes Sonny away it may be enough for Sonny to feel that he waited around for nothing and act like lots of other people and wander before knowing what's really going on. I would find that at least more shocking and interesting because we'd see some characterization to Sonny vs. him just being a prop in this baby story. I just think it sucks that it seems all of the younger characters based on the spoilers for next week have big roles in this baby story while Sonny is nowhere to be found in it. I suppose it could change but I'm not hopeful and it makes me not really care about Will and Sonny on way or another right now.

I do wonder based on spoilers with Nick thinking Chad is the father if maybe Gabi and Chad hooked up and Chad could be used for shock value in this story as the father. It's weird that NIck assumes it is Chad's.
Sonny sleeping with anyone while in a relationship with Will whether he knows the truth or not would be cheating and not eye for an eye. Obviously the only reason Will would keep the truth from Sonny is because he's afraid of his reaction and afraid he might lose him. Then if Sonny goes ahead and cheats, he would be proving Will right. If Sonny breaks up with Will and then sleeps with some other guy, that's one thing and that would be more eye for an eye than anything else. Will slept with Gabi before he and Sonny became a couple. That made it his business and not Sonny's. Sonny has every right to be upset about it because that's a natural and justifiable reaction only because he slept with a girl and not a guy. But if he feels the need to cheat because of it, that makes Sonny seem like he can't handle any kind of crisis in a relationship. When you think about it, this is the first crisis WilSon have been given so if Sonny's first reaction is to cheat, that proves he sucks at relationships just as much or even worse than Will, lol.

As for Nick thinking the baby is Chad's at first, I think that's a normal response because as far as he knows, Will is gay. So there would be no reason to suspect that Will and Gabi slept together as recently as 3 months ago. And since there aren't any other guys around that Gabi might have or could have slept with, Chad is the only reasonable guess according to Nick. The important thing to remember here is that Gabi knows who she has and has not slept with. She knows that before Nick, the only guy she slept with was Will. And since she wasn't drunk or incoherent to the point where she herself might not be absolutely sure of that fact, I think it's pretty accurate that Will is the baby's father.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 18 2012, 09:01 AM.

annie21

Gabi spent quite a bit of time around Andrew during that time. He's as viable a candidate as Chad when it comes to a surprise twist.

Safensane

What a bunch of disfunctional beings. Gabi is pregnant with Will's child...why should Johnny-come-lately obsessive Nick have anything to say about anything! Will needs to step up and claim his baby, not deny his parents their grandchild. Gabi and Will have seen first hand the results and consequences of hiding who are a child's true parents. And then there is EJ lurking in the background egging on Chad to do some God knows what revenge on Gabi, not knowing it is Sami's grandchild she's carrying. Of course, should some harm come to Gabi, EJ will never be blamed and he'll just "console" Sami and slide by again..... Oh well, it's just another depressing holiday season in Salem! :shrug: :drunk:

camera shy

Safensane
Nov 18 2012, 01:59 PM
What a bunch of disfunctional beings. Gabi is pregnant with Will's child...why should Johnny-come-lately obsessive Nick have anything to say about anything! Will needs to step up and claim his baby, not deny his parents their grandchild. Gabi and Will have seen first hand the results and consequences of hiding who are a child's true parents. And then there is EJ lurking in the background egging on Chad to do some God knows what revenge on Gabi, not knowing it is Sami's grandchild she's carrying. Of course, should some harm come to Gabi, EJ will never be blamed and he'll just "console" Sami and slide by again..... Oh well, it's just another depressing holiday season in Salem! :shrug: :drunk:
I think the fact that it's Sami's grandchild Gabi's carrying and it's been kept a secret and we having EJ urging Chad to get somekind of revenge on Gabi will be the straw that breaks ejami's back. In the past whenever EJ does do something manipulative and it involves Sami he always eventually exposed and pays the price of losing the twit again. So why should now be any different. I think everything will come to head by Feb sweeps, Safe will reunite , Nicole and Eric will be getting closer and EJ all alone, will start sniffing around Nicole again doing damage to her relationship with Eric.

concerned
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
michr544125
LuvingLumi
lumifan4life
Great argument but the it wasn't really cheating because we weren't in a relationship at the time argument doesn't seem to get much traction on this show.

Angelsmile

Partnersincrime
Nov 18 2012, 02:32 AM
Angelsmile
How long are you watching days did start watching from clips of sonny and will from youtube

desupte i hate the bioplar writing for lucas which find very unbelievable to the character

comapre to days is not really meddling

will already shown disrespect and very little loyalty to people did anything for him during the years so him treat sonny he know less it nothing

I only began watching on the day that Sonny came back. I liked the Dimera Kiriakis feud s/l so I immediately began watching the entire show. Anything that happened before then character wise I am lost. Lucas as you point out has seemed bipolar just in that short amount of time. The treatment of Will in that time has been that he is good and kind, but struggling to do the right thing. It makes you feel for him and try to excuse him when he does wrong. I like the character and want to root for him, but I know I won't be able to if I have to watch him continue lying while Sonny plays the supportive, believing boyfriend.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply