Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (38,921 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Nov 18 2012, 04:03 PM
Partnersincrime
Nov 18 2012, 02:32 AM
Angelsmile
Nov 17 2012, 04:13 PM
I am new to this site but have been following it for a while. I started watching Days because of Will and Sonny, but have become a HUGE fan of EJ. Unfortunately, I feel like I should stop watching it for a while. Based on the spoilers I am starting to develop a dislike for the character of Will. The idea that Sonny tells Lucas he is in love with Will, Lucas tells Will, and Will continues to lie to Sonny for the foreseeable future is a problem for me. The fact that even Nick will know makes it even worse. It makes it feel as if Adrienne was right all along and from the spoilers she will be. Sonny has turned down a great guy, stood up to his own mother, endured Kate's speeches of how careful he should be with Will, and been subjected to Lucas' unfair accusations and meddling all to be with Will. Having to watch Will disrespect this devotion for who knows how long will have me hating the character by the time the truth comes out. Since I know this couple is one the writers want to keep together or bring back together after the revelation I feel I need to stop watching now if I want to be happy with that outcome. I must admit to a not nice desire to make sure I am watching when the truth is revealed so I can watch Sonny dump Will. I really don't want to feel that way so I think I will take a hiatus. Hopefully, I can find some time to watch EJ when this storyline is not on.
How long are you watching days did start watching from clips of sonny and will from youtube

desupte i hate the bioplar writing for lucas which find very unbelievable to the character

comapre to days is not really meddling

will already shown disrespect and very little loyalty to people did anything for him during the years so him treat sonny he know less it nothing

I only began watching on the day that Sonny came back. I liked the Dimera Kiriakis feud s/l so I immediately began watching the entire show. Anything that happened before then character wise I am lost. Lucas as you point out has seemed bipolar just in that short amount of time. The treatment of Will in that time has been that he is good and kind, but struggling to do the right thing. It makes you feel for him and try to excuse him when he does wrong. I like the character and want to root for him, but I know I won't be able to if I have to watch him continue lying while Sonny plays the supportive, believing boyfriend.
I Had feeling you not watching that long
i am lucas fan so of course changing his tune just for sweeps you can not treat character of 20 years just because you for short term villan for wilson storyline but that what happen when the head writer 3 years when was hiring role and firing fire the actor play because he saw no use for lucas now he can not fire anyone but he can write the wrost writing even
but since i fan of lucas i know everthing about will and everthing about him clip wise as baby

so i knew you were not watching before you find more stuff of will dislike
i saying for months i feel sonny dereve better than will

i give you example will been the closet to lucas and later the closet to austin
he mad on his mom hurt rafe and for months but he was not mad when she hurt his dad at his relationship with mom was better than ever and he was not mad on rafe that he got between his uncle austin that he so close to him

will is close marlena and yet became bff with ej the guy who hurt her husband stuff like shoting him on the back steal his kindey and ect...[and i not even mention the bad stuff ej to closer people to will]

if the show treat will relationship that shown on screen for years since will was barley soras people prove willing to do anything for him to reduced and rewrite history to people like rafe and ej

so will treamet of sonny it not supprise at all it very predictable they already wrote in may that will use sonny to rafe find out about sami

the writing for will is very Frustrating for those who watch him for years and cared about his history

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 17 2012, 05:39 AM
Tuesday, November 27

Nick confronts Gabi about Chad being her baby's father.

Wow, just wow. Maybe really Gabi & Chad had sex. Flashback, please! Twist? That would be awesome. Maybe these writers are not so predictable, after all.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I have my gripes about TomSell, and while I kinda cringe when I see Maggie around Daniel, I'm giving them credit for keeping Caroline and Maggie vital parts of the show, regardless of their iffy writing at times. I do find the timing a bit odd that Caroline's apologizing to Daniel about the paternity switch. Hmm.

Kriss4

KMan101
Nov 18 2012, 06:29 PM
I have my gripes about TomSell, and while I kinda cringe when I see Maggie around Daniel, I'm giving them credit for keeping Caroline and Maggie vital parts of the show, regardless of their iffy writing at times. I do find the timing a bit odd that Caroline's apologizing to Daniel about the paternity switch. Hmm.
Maybe that behavior by Caroline...switching the paternity tests...which many of us thought was out of character...was somehow the beginnings of her current struggle with Alzheimer's disease. She was very bitter and harsh and unkind during that time. Kayla said it was like she was a different person.

Maybe Caroline is thinking back to that time and wondering if her behavior was connected to her disease. She may have regrets.

KathyB16
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 17 2012, 02:19 PM
So Bo returns with Caroline. Interesting. Will he be getting the Mickey Horton treatment?
that's the first thing I thought of when I saw spoiler with Bo.

The unseen Mickey

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I hate that they seriously still have nicole chasing after daniel. But im glad they dont immediately have her chasing eric. I really want the two of them to be friends first then get together. I actually really like the wabi story i think it has tons of potential. And ej is shotting himself in the foot once again by having chad go after gabi. I still cant believe days is making sami a granny i still giggle at the thought of a little kid calling her grandma

jaygal
Member Avatar

Reading the spoilers again, I have no clue why Will and Gabi are listening to Nick.
Loving the sound of Kristen shenanigans.
Chad. :yawnz: Unless he does something really, really Dimera like get off my screen!

Lil
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 17 2012, 01:45 PM
jwsel
Nov 17 2012, 01:05 PM
Why is it that TPTB went out of their way to give us someone who has an opposing view on homosexuality in Nick, but they can't give us anyone who might actually be supportive of the idea that an abortion could be the right choice for Gabi? I am so sick of characters on this show acting like popping out babies is always the best thing for a woman and what she should want more than anything. Can't Sami at least recognize that being a young, single mother isn't the best thing, especially when not everyone has Grandma Caroline to babysit all the time?
I totally agree with this. It's so redundant how we see them go to an abortion clinic but they back out at the last minute. Sorry not realistic for it to always happen like that. They go to a clinic to get an abortion and they go through with it because they feel it's best for their personal situation. This entire abortion thing seems really silly in this story. Or like you are saying at least let people recognize that in some situations it may be the best option. Instead they make it seem as though it's not a feasible option.
Soaps in the 70's and 80's were more ballsy about abortion than they are now. Ridiculous.

Lil
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 18 2012, 08:31 AM
lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 06:23 PM
michr544125
Nov 17 2012, 03:41 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 17 2012, 03:26 PM
I think it is bound to happen that Sonny hooks up with somebody else. Only I thought it would happen after he finds out that Will has been lying to him. Though I kind of see what you are saying that he questions Will's sexuality (though I hate the idea of him questioning it) and he cheats. Then when the baby truth comes out it's kind of an eye for an eye and it's immediately them vs. Nabi? I guess based on this spoiler with Chad telling Sonny something is off Chad may get into Sonny's head that would possibly make Sonny question it. Hmmm.
I don't think if Sonny cheats because Chad makes him insecure about Will possibly not being gay that it would be eye for an eye at all. If he can't have enough faith in the man he loves after knowing him all this time and allows Chad to influence his thoughts, then he has issues. And if he can't handle Will being friends with his straight ex-girlfriend, then he has major issues. Even if Sonny cheats because Will is distancing himself and lying about the baby, it's still not eye for an eye. If Sonny cheats, he will look like the jerk, not Will. Will slept with Gabi before he and Sonny were in a relationship. It had nothing to do with cheating. Yet Sonny cheating would make him look like an idiot because he can't handle the first sign of distress in his and Will's relationship. And it would make me wonder if Lucas was right all along.
Maybe it's not an eye for eye if he cheats before knowing the truth. But if it's after it would be. With Chad pointing out Will and Gabi's closeness and if Will pushes Sonny away it may be enough for Sonny to feel that he waited around for nothing and act like lots of other people and wander before knowing what's really going on. I would find that at least more shocking and interesting because we'd see some characterization to Sonny vs. him just being a prop in this baby story. I just think it sucks that it seems all of the younger characters based on the spoilers for next week have big roles in this baby story while Sonny is nowhere to be found in it. I suppose it could change but I'm not hopeful and it makes me not really care about Will and Sonny on way or another right now.

I do wonder based on spoilers with Nick thinking Chad is the father if maybe Gabi and Chad hooked up and Chad could be used for shock value in this story as the father. It's weird that NIck assumes it is Chad's.
Chad is such a useless douche. If Chad knows what's going on then why the fuck would he be the one to out Gabi and Will? I can understand he's pissed at Gabi but isn't Will his friend?

newlabone

yeah !!!!! the writers are centainly destroying ever story line that seemed to have any chance of becoming either bit interesting. they have totally destroyed wilson story. i have only watch i show in the last 2 weeks. i have read the site updates. thanks to the writers for destroying this show.

Ljay
Member Avatar

jaygal
Nov 19 2012, 07:22 AM
Reading the spoilers again, I have no clue why Will and Gabi are listening to Nick.
Loving the sound of Kristen shenanigans.
Chad. :yawnz: Unless he does something really, really Dimera like get off my screen!
Im with ya on this one WHY ARE Will and Gabi listening to Nick about the baby?
Will and Gabi are more than able to make their own decisions on how to deal with THEIR baby, they were adult enough to have sex and conceive it..... :eyeroll:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 18 2012, 10:09 AM
Gabi spent quite a bit of time around Andrew during that time. He's as viable a candidate as Chad when it comes to a surprise twist.

I don't really see Andrew as viable.Gabi treated Andrew like the hired help until the point where he began to threaten to tell everyone what she did at which time she began to fear him.Chad and Gabi worked together,Cwere friends,he was protective of her,and she was living with him for a time.Chad and Gabi likely.Andrew and Gabi not likely.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Nov 20 2012, 03:03 AM
annie21
Nov 18 2012, 10:09 AM
Gabi spent quite a bit of time around Andrew during that time. He's as viable a candidate as Chad when it comes to a surprise twist.

I don't really see Andrew as viable.Gabi treated Andrew like the hired help until the point where he began to threaten to tell everyone what she did at which time she began to fear him.Chad and Gabi worked together,Cwere friends,he was protective of her,and she was living with him for a time.Chad and Gabi likely.Andrew and Gabi not likely.
Chad was in love with Melanie and Andrew eventually became obsessed with Melanie, so not likely either guy slept with her other than Will.

Tomlin probably wants her to be relevant somehow. I have nothing against her so it doesn't matter to me if that's his agenda. I do hate that he made her pregnant so soon after Nicole's botched pregnancy s/l, too soon when Nabi should have been spending time getting to know one another. He had them declare their ILYs five minutes after they met and two seconds later they had sex. it's not believable.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

if Chad was willing to sleeping with gabi she would not need andrew all she need to do tell melanie in other words no way there anyone else is daddy will is father of child gabi carring

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Sami and Rafe stalk Gabi across town after they realize she’s headed for a family planning clinic. They run into Nick on the way but don’t fill him in. When they get to the clinic, Will is pacing in the waiting room. Rafe is livid. His sister comes out in tears. She couldn’t go through with the abortion. Rafe’s relieved. Nick rushes in and whisks Gabi away before Will can announce he’s the father. Meanwhile, Nick confronts Gabi, assuming that Chad is the dad. Chad just happens to burst in on their argument. Before the false accusations can begin, Will shows up and gets in the middle. He manages to get Chad to leave, but the DiMera is sure that something is up. Nick has some questions. Will confesses that he’s the father. That confuses Nick. Will and Gabi explain the biological fallout from grief sex to the scientist. Nick starts cooking up a plan. He thinks Gabi should marry him and they should pass the child off as his.
Rafe shows up in Sami’s office to thank her for her help. He brings flowers, but gets an unpleasant surprise when he learns that Elvis is her new boss. EJ is smug. Rafe fumes. Sami insists she can handle it. Meanwhile, EJ continues encouraging his brother to get revenge on Gabi. Chad decides to track down Sonny. The Kiriakis has just had an upsetting conversation with Will, who refused to tell him what’s been going on with Gabi. Chad implies that if he knew what was happening between them, he wouldn’t want Will anywhere near her.
Jenn is shocked when Nicole shows up. Nic gives a heartfelt apology and admits that she’s always been jealous of her. She goes to see Daniel next, but after hearing him on the phone to Mel, can’t bring herself to speak. Daniel’s mom visits him and he tells her about Jenn pressuring him to enter the clinical trial to treat his hand tremors. That puts her nose out of joint and Maggie has words with the blond Horton. Jenn insists that she just wants to pay him back for all he’s done for her. She goes to apologize to the doctor but he says he’ll give the treatment a try. When she schedules him an appointment, he’s reluctant to go ahead because of the risks but she pushes him. After learning of the risks, his mom tries to stop him and lashes out at Jenn. He has second thoughts so Jenn pushes him some more until he finally takes the injection.
Sensing John is still soft on Kristen, Marlena encourages Brady to stay on top of her old enemy. However, Brady has changed his mind about her too. Marlena decides to take charge and breaks into Kristen’s room, only to be caught red-handed. The ladies brawl until Brady arrives to break it up. Marlena’s sure that Kristen’s diary will reveal her dastardly plans, but when she flips through it, it’s quite the opposite. Marlena looks like an idiot and storms off. Brady stops Kristen from calling the cops so she calls John instead. He doesn’t answer but Marlena spots the missed call and tells him to call back so she can face the music. Kristen decides not to rat out Marlena. She gets Brady to look after her injured wrist instead. Guitar music plays as he fondles her throbbing pulse. Meanwhile, Marlena decides not to tell John what happened either. She nearly tells Eric but then backs away when Kristen shows up. She wants Father Tobias to hear her confession. Brady just happens to stroll into church at this time and eavesdrops on her admitting that she’s trying not to repeat her past mistakes. She unloads about how hard Marlena is making her life. She hints that she’s developing feelings for Brady and they scare her. Brady sneaks off and later meets her in her room.
Caroline returns to town, stunning her family. Everyone is happy to hear that she’s responding well to treatment, but when she is alone with Eric, he quickly realizes his grandmother is not doing so well. She confesses to him about switching Parker’s paternity test. He encourages her to seek forgiveness. When Daniel arrives with Jenn, Caroline tries to apologize. The doctor is forgiving. He and Jenn return to the hospital where he has a diagnostic test to see if the treatment worked. It failed. And Kate tracks down Stefano in Europe. She offers him reconciliation but he insists on divorce. Once she’s signed the papers and stormed away, he starts to mope.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-november-26-30/

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

:omg: This write up sounds 100x better than November sweeps.

The Wabi baby SL is rocking and rolling..... seems like things are moving right along. We all knew Nick was going to come to the rescue and pretend to be the baby's daddy.. should be interesting to see the youngs ones pull this off.

I like Maggie causing Agnst for Dannifer. I wonder why Jennifer is pushing to 'fix' Dan to badly? Jen-Jen surely has big time issue, always looking for perfection and Daniel is very flawed.

Always game for a Marlena & Kristen fight...looking forward to that and more egg on Marlena's face. If Kristen is busy with Brady... I guess she's gonna forget setting her sights on doing John.

:wow: & WTF is Caoline really admitting to? Swtching the Paternity test of Parker? Are TPTB going to just up and reveal that Daniel is the real father of Chloe's boy? That should put the breaks on Dannifer....

State Agnst is always good, I love them together... but why is Stefano being such a sore loser, it's not like anyone else in Salem is going to hook up with him, unless he has plans for Marlena.

I was wondering if part of KRisten's plan was to get John away from Marlena... so Steffy can go after is sick obsession with the good old doc. maybe Steffy and Marlena hit the sheets.... now that would be a effin' shocker.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 20 2012, 09:26 AM.

Vicky4Mimi

Not too bad. I love that Ej is plotting against Gabi and Sami's unborn grandchild--shows his true colors. When Rafe finds out about it there will be hell to pay. (GO RAFE :cheer: ) My question is why does EJ get involved with the Chad/ Gabi mess?

I want to know what Lucas is up to this whole week...A week without Lucas is boring as all get out!

Kristen is setting Brady up with that confession I bet....I think those 2 will be hot together.

What is Dan saying to Mel that makes Nicole not be able to apologize to him?? He must be saying he loves Jen or something else just as lame. Isn't there another spoiler out saying there is another person she want to apologize to? I hope it's EJ and that he also apologizes to her and start to mend fenses...

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 20 2012, 11:39 AM
Not too bad. I love that Ej is plotting against Gabi and Sami's unborn grandchild--shows his true colors. When Rafe finds out about it there will be hell to pay. (GO RAFE :cheer: ) My question is why does EJ get involved with the Chad/ Gabi mess?

I want to know what Lucas is up to this whole week...A week without Lucas is boring as all get out!

Kristen is setting Brady up with that confession I bet....I think those 2 will be hot together.

What is Dan saying to Mel that makes Nicole not be able to apologize to him?? He must be saying he loves Jen or something else just as lame. Isn't there another spoiler out saying there is another person she want to apologize to? I hope it's EJ and that he also apologizes to her and start to mend fenses...

Oh you know they don't want Nicole anywhere EJ because of their chemistry so it'll probably be Nicole apologizing to Maggie for fucking Daniel. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

monie1973

Why does Nick want Gabi and Will not to tell Sonny the truth, I am not understanding this.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 20 2012, 11:39 AM
I love that Ej is plotting against Gabi and Sami's unborn grandchild--shows his true colors.
EJ has no idea that Gabi is pregnant - much less with Sami's grandchild.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply