Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (38,206 Views)
camera shy

SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 11:51 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 20 2012, 11:39 AM
I love that Ej is plotting against Gabi and Sami's unborn grandchild--shows his true colors.
EJ has no idea that Gabi is pregnant - much less with Sami's grandchild.
But he does know that Gabi was once Sami's sister-in law and if he loved Sami hurting anyone she cares about should be off limits.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Once again, take out Sami and her bitches and Dannifer and the show isn't that bad.

I'm quite enjoying the Kristen/Brady/John/Marlena and the Gabi pregnancy storylines.

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 12:00 PM
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
I love that Ej is plotting against Gabi and Sami's unborn grandchild--shows his true colors.
But he does know that Gabi was once Sami's sister-in law and if he loved Sami hurting anyone she cares about should be off limits.
If he's ever watched Days, he probably doesn't have a clue Sami even knows Gabi exists.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
If he were Rafe, maybe. :laugh:

Throughout the history of their relationship EJ has at times gone after people Sami cares about - John, Bo, Kayla, Lucas, Rafe, etc. It's nothing new. And encouraging Chad to seek revenge against Gabi is barely in the same league. EJ isn't setting out to hurt her himself - he's simply giving his brother advice that is in character for who he is. And EJ knows that Gabi basically got away free and clear with setting things in motion that not only ended with Chad losing his love (not to mention people being killed). It makes sense to me that EJ wouldn't have any qualms about telling Chad to go for it in regard to getting some revenge. It will no doubt blow up in one or both of their faces - but it definitely fits who he is and doesn't really have any reflection on the fact that he still loves Sami, just as he always has.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
He also knows what a conniving little wench Gabi has been, so he probably thinks she deserves some payback, Hernandez name or not. I happen to agree with him. I think Chad's revenge will end up being pretty benign in the end.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 20 2012, 12:07 PM
camera shy
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
If he's ever watched Days, he probably doesn't have a clue Sami even knows Gabi exists.
If he ever watched Days he'd take Gabi & her hairy brother out himself & put us all out of our misery.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 20 2012, 12:12 PM
lysie
camera shy
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If he ever watched Days he'd take Gabi & her hairy brother out himself & put us all out of our misery.

No - because if he watched DAYS he'd know that he's not all that great on carrying through and tying up loose ends. At least not in the past few years. :ermm:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

gailwinters
camera shy
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
He also knows what a conniving little wench Gabi has been, so he probably thinks she deserves some payback, Hernandez name or not. I happen to agree with him. I think Chad's revenge will end up being pretty benign in the end.
My guess is busting up whatever secret Gabi keeps in regards to the father of her baby at her wedding with chad.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 20 2012, 12:29 PM
gailwinters
camera shy
SocRMum1

My guess is busting up whatever secret Gabi keeps in regards to the father of her baby at her wedding with chad.
Yeah, sounds about right to me.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters
camera shy
SocRMum1

I'm thinking more and more that Will is going to be the one that blurts it out, no way is he going to just stand there and let Nick play daddy to his baby....at least I can't see it happening after the initial shock wears off in the coming weeks and they agree that she is having the baby. With time passing I can see him wanting to probably raise the baby with Sonny and if that's the case, then I can't imagine that Will is going to want to keep quiet forever...but you never know...it can be a two hit punch....maybe at the wedding (since I'm assuming Abby will be there and Jennifer too), Chad will blurt out the truth that Gabi was responsible for Jack and Madison's killing in a roundabout sort of way.....so maybe, just maybe the reveal will be more than just the baby being Will's....

MissLola
Member Avatar

The Jarlena/Bristen story seems to be taking center stage and I am enjoying it :popcorn: . I am also going to enjoy the Stefano/Kate scenes. Everything else is FF material.

lumifan4life

I'm not understanding the Caroline/Dan spoiler. So basically she admits that she switched Parker's paternity test which means Parker is Dan's son? And he forgives her and is like "Oh well moving on." So does he just do nothing until Chloe comes back to town or is he going to try and find Parker himself? I'm obviously missing something here, lol.

esp13
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 20 2012, 12:39 PM
I'm not understanding the Caroline/Dan spoiler. So basically she admits that she switched Parker's paternity test which means Parker is Dan's son? And he forgives her and is like "Oh well moving on." So does he just do nothing until Chloe comes back to town or is he going to try and find Parker himself? I'm obviously missing something here, lol.
No, I think she confesses to Eric about switching the test that made it look like Daniel was the father but he really wasn't. Then she apologizes to him for letting him think he was Parker's father and messing with his life that way.

lumifan4life

esp13
Nov 20 2012, 12:41 PM
lumifan4life
Nov 20 2012, 12:39 PM
No, I think she confesses to Eric about switching the test that made it look like Daniel was the father but he really wasn't. Then she apologizes to him for letting him think he was Parker's father and messing with his life that way.
Oh ok that makes more sense. So obviously this is all foreshadowing to when Chloe returns and Parker really does turn out to be Dan's afterall, lol. Poor Philip.

jaygal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 20 2012, 12:35 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
gailwinters
camera shy

I'm thinking more and more that Will is going to be the one that blurts it out, no way is he going to just stand there and let Nick play daddy to his baby....at least I can't see it happening after the initial shock wears off in the coming weeks and they agree that she is having the baby. With time passing I can see him wanting to probably raise the baby with Sonny and if that's the case, then I can't imagine that Will is going to want to keep quiet forever...but you never know...it can be a two hit punch....maybe at the wedding (since I'm assuming Abby will be there and Jennifer too), Chad will blurt out the truth that Gabi was responsible for Jack and Madison's killing in a roundabout sort of way.....so maybe, just maybe the reveal will be more than just the baby being Will's....
All of that = :popcorn:
I'd also like Will to deliver a Lucas style :boxing: in Chads direction.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 12:14 PM
SoapGal1
lysie
camera shy

No - because if he watched DAYS he'd know that he's not all that great on carrying through and tying up loose ends. At least not in the past few years. :ermm:

If he ever watched Days he'd laugh at what a pathetic villain and/or charming devil he played in respect to what he was reported to be.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Nov 20 2012, 01:07 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1
lysie

If he ever watched Days he'd laugh at what a pathetic villain and/or charming devil he played in respect to what he was reported to be.
Did you say something? All I can see is your new siggy.

camera shy

SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 12:08 PM
camera shy
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi

Throughout the history of their relationship EJ has at times gone after people Sami cares about - John, Bo, Kayla, Lucas, Rafe, etc. It's nothing new. And encouraging Chad to seek revenge against Gabi is barely in the same league. EJ isn't setting out to hurt her himself - he's simply giving his brother advice that is in character for who he is. And EJ knows that Gabi basically got away free and clear with setting things in motion that not only ended with Chad losing his love (not to mention people being killed). It makes sense to me that EJ wouldn't have any qualms about telling Chad to go for it in regard to getting some revenge. It will no doubt blow up in one or both of their faces - but it definitely fits who he is and doesn't really have any reflection on the fact that he still loves Sami, just as he always has.
All good reasons why they shouldn't be together as a couple. But honestly, I'm thrilled about him encouraging Chad to get revenge on Gabi because I know without a doubt it'll be the reason why ejami comes to an end and Safe will start up again..
Edited by camera shy, Nov 20 2012, 01:18 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Nov 20 2012, 01:07 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1
lysie

Ummm...I going to need you to post again and again and again all over the board. That new banner is Posted Image

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 01:17 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 12:08 PM
camera shy
SocRMum1

All good reasons why they shouldn't be together as a couple. But honestly, I'm thrilled about him encouraging Chad to get revenge on Gabi because I know without a doubt it'll be the reason why ejami comes to an end and Safe will start up again..
Right. Just like all of the other times EJ has hurt (directly or indirectly) someone Sami cares about was without a doubt the end of EJami.

I'm cool with it, too. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply