Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (38,231 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if she's already back but Eric may just be concerned about what she says during phone calls.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

These are awful. Boring!!

annie21

Helpless Romantic
Nov 9 2012, 08:29 PM
camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 08:20 PM
Since he just told Gabi that he and Sami were over for good, what business is it of Rafe's if EJ is Sami's boss? This show can give you whiplash with how fast they have people change their minds. And it sounds like they are really going lock, stock and barrel with EJ, Sami and Rafe and not just EJ and Sami. Shouldn't Rafe be out of any spoilers concerning ejami like they took Nicole out the picture?
KC lies. The lock, stock, and barrel "just meant they would be in story together and not that they will be getting together and honestly that will never happen for long unless he stops manipulating her to be with him on his terms and not her own. As I have said before though they have ALWAYS written EJ and EJAMI this way. It's nothing new IMO. Just really mundane at this point but they are drawing the parallel btwn Kristen and EJ very nicely in regards to their obsessions with John and Sami.
Yeah, I'm starting to realize that what Corday meant by that "lock, stock, and barrel" reference is that, financially speaking, the show has sunk a lot of money into contractual arrangements with JS and AS that have them appearing 4-5 days per week. That's pretty much how it's been for a while now anyway. Doesn't mean they have to have all that airtime together.

Edited by annie21, Nov 9 2012, 09:21 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

They must have omitted Dannifer in the spoilers for fear of fan backlash. lol!!!!

Not much being said here. I don't get it, Bo & Caroline left last week at best.... where does one get 3 weeks of Salem time from this. A week at the most.... and that's pushing it.

Helpless Romantic

annie21
Nov 9 2012, 09:20 PM
Helpless Romantic
camera shy
Since he just told Gabi that he and Sami were over for good, what business is it of Rafe's if EJ is Sami's boss? This show can give you whiplash with how fast they have people change their minds. And it sounds like they are really going lock, stock and barrel with EJ, Sami and Rafe and not just EJ and Sami. Shouldn't Rafe be out of any spoilers concerning ejami like they took Nicole out the picture?
KC lies. The lock, stock, and barrel "just meant they would be in story together and not that they will be getting together and honestly that will never happen for long unless he stops manipulating her to be with him on his terms and not her own. As I have said before though they have ALWAYS written EJ and EJAMI this way. It's nothing new IMO. Just really mundane at this point but they are drawing the parallel btwn Kristen and EJ very nicely in regards to their obsessions with John and Sami.
Yeah, I'm starting to realize that what Corday meant by that "lock, stock, and barrel" reference is that, financially speaking, the show has sunk a lot of money into contractual arrangements with JS and AS that have them appearing 4-5 days per week. That's pretty much how it's been for a while now anyway. Doesn't mean they have to have all that airtime together.

:applause: Definately.

Safensane

camera shy
This triangle will never end....get used to it! :drunk:

lumifan4life

EJ encouraging Chad to hurt Gabi doesn't surprise me at all. Torturing women is a Dimera hobby. Watch Chad do something to pregnant Gabi.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^Perhaps Chad will be the one to expose her secret... he probably finds out the truth that will be hidden and wait until NABI's wedding to blow the whistle.....sounds reasonable. TomSell are predictable.

lumifan4life

Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 09:59 PM
^Perhaps Chad will be the one to expose her secret... he probably finds out the truth that will be hidden and wait until NABI's wedding to blow the whistle.....sounds reasonable. TomSell are predictable.
Yup this is a reflection of Sami's wedding to Austin and the Will reveal that happened then. Only it's different in some parts but still, a total reflection.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 9 2012, 10:10 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

Quote:

EJ encourages Chad to get back at Gabi.

Good Lord...Is EJ going to start interacting with that age group now that Abigail is catching his eye??

Quote:

Rafe is not happy about EJ being Sami’s new boss.
Wednesday – Rafe has shown up at Sami’s office with flowers

I love this! Everyone was talking about Rafe not being in the spoilers last week..sounds like he's making up for it! I can't wait to see where this is going!!!

lumifan4life

annie21
Nov 9 2012, 09:20 PM
Helpless Romantic
camera shy

Brilliant observation and I wouldn't be surprised if you're right. In fact I would laugh so hard if that's what he really meant, lol.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

DVR Alerts:
Monday – Nicole apologizes to Jennifer

Are you FUCKING kidding me??

That psychotic bitch Jennifer hounded, stalked and harassed a woman with a history of extremely unstable pregnancy...Jennifer is the scum of the earth, she isn't worse the piece of toilet paper I blew my nose into this morning.

FUCK Jennifer....she should be sent to jail for harassing Nicole the way she did....that baby's death is on her hand!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM

Spoiler: click to toggle

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I was really looking forward to nicole finally being out of jen and daniels orbit. The last thing i want is for jen and nicole to be friends. I just hope they never become roomates again

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

How romantic Rafe comes with flowers... :sarcasm:

I don't want to see why it matters to Ej about Chad's love life, maybe he is just being a supportive brother :shrug:

Love that Ej is Sami's new boss, business and pleasure? I am down.

Happy to see that Eric is back.

decent spoilers thanks for posting.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Ej believes he's a step closer to winning Sami like some prized hog. He encourages his baby brother to go after a now pregnant Gabi. Sami is suddenly protective of Gabi and this before finding out she's preggers and soon will become a Grammi Brady. Remind me again how EJ is closer to winning?

lumifan4life

rpmaluki
Nov 10 2012, 01:30 AM
Ej believes he's a step closer to winning Sami like some prized hog. He encourages his baby brother to go after a now pregnant Gabi. Sami is suddenly protective of Gabi and this before finding out she's preggers and soon will become a Grammi Brady. Remind me again how EJ is closer to winning?
All excellent points. If anything happens to young Gabi and her baby which happens to be Sami's grandchild because of EJ's expert advice to Chad on how to torture pregnant women, I expect another bullet through the head by Feb sweeps, lol.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

The crapfest spoilers continue. I hope Nicole has some other motive for apologizing to saint Jennypoo. I can't stand Jennifer for believing she was innocent in Nicole's baby's death. Sure, she didn't push her, but she did everything but to help kill her baby. She hounded Nicole about old hairy Danny boy. And how many times does Sami have to get a new boss? Is she the only employee in town? :moon:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I get why Nicole apologizes to Jennifer. She tried to put her in prison for goodness sake! Regardless of the state of mind, it was still wrong and she said that she would do it again in the DA for Monday(or Friday's US, I can't remember). Not cool. Plus, we also know that Jen tries to make amends but Nicole still isn't having it. In order for Nik to move on from this, she needs to make amends. It wouldn't surprise me if Eric motivates her to do this.

Rafe is upset over EJ being Sami's boss?
Posted Image

Combined with the other Rafe spoiler, I'm sure this will be a "good idea turned fight" again and hopefully seals the deal for Sami when it comes to him. She needs to close the door on that mess before we go all "lock, stock and barrel" on ejami. I can't wait for the rest of the spoilers to come out.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 10 2012, 02:03 AM.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Rafe's not the threat to credibility that Nicole is. IMO

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply