Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (39,566 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

"Guitar music plays as he fondles her throbbing pulse." LMFAO
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Lil
Nov 20 2012, 01:32 PM
"Guitar music plays as he fondles her throbbing pulse." LMFAO
Does Brady even know how to fondle? I guess he's over Madison now.... The grieving period is now officially over in Salem! Brady - fondles - Kristen!! :teehee:

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 01:17 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 12:08 PM
camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 12:00 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 11:51 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
But he does know that Gabi was once Sami's sister-in law and if he loved Sami hurting anyone she cares about should be off limits.
If he were Rafe, maybe. :laugh:

Throughout the history of their relationship EJ has at times gone after people Sami cares about - John, Bo, Kayla, Lucas, Rafe, etc. It's nothing new. And encouraging Chad to seek revenge against Gabi is barely in the same league. EJ isn't setting out to hurt her himself - he's simply giving his brother advice that is in character for who he is. And EJ knows that Gabi basically got away free and clear with setting things in motion that not only ended with Chad losing his love (not to mention people being killed). It makes sense to me that EJ wouldn't have any qualms about telling Chad to go for it in regard to getting some revenge. It will no doubt blow up in one or both of their faces - but it definitely fits who he is and doesn't really have any reflection on the fact that he still loves Sami, just as he always has.
All good reasons why they shouldn't be together as a couple. But honestly, I'm thrilled about him encouraging Chad to get revenge on Gabi because I know without a doubt it'll be the reason why ejami comes to an end and Safe will start up again..
Exactly. I'm hoping there is no "ejami" to bust up in the first place other than a very weird friendship.

I'm not one of those who think it's OK for Ej to be egging Chad on to do something to the pregnant Gabi. Even if he doesn't know she's pg. it's just wrong on all sorts of levels. If Chad gets thrown in jail over whatever EJ tells him to do, Daddy Stefano might step in to deal with EJ. :cheers:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 20 2012, 04:04 PM
camera shy
SocRMum1
camera shy

Throughout the history of their relationship EJ has at times gone after people Sami cares about - John, Bo, Kayla, Lucas, Rafe, etc. It's nothing new. And encouraging Chad to seek revenge against Gabi is barely in the same league. EJ isn't setting out to hurt her himself - he's simply giving his brother advice that is in character for who he is. And EJ knows that Gabi basically got away free and clear with setting things in motion that not only ended with Chad losing his love (not to mention people being killed). It makes sense to me that EJ wouldn't have any qualms about telling Chad to go for it in regard to getting some revenge. It will no doubt blow up in one or both of their faces - but it definitely fits who he is and doesn't really have any reflection on the fact that he still loves Sami, just as he always has.
All good reasons why they shouldn't be together as a couple. But honestly, I'm thrilled about him encouraging Chad to get revenge on Gabi because I know without a doubt it'll be the reason why ejami comes to an end and Safe will start up again..
Exactly. I'm hoping there is no "ejami" to bust up in the first place other than a very weird friendship.

I'm not one of those who think it's OK for Ej to be egging Chad on to do something to the pregnant Gabi. Even if he doesn't know she's pg. it's just wrong on all sorts of levels. If Chad gets thrown in jail over whatever EJ tells him to do, Daddy Stefano might step in to deal with EJ. :cheers:
I can hear it now: "Elvis, apologize to your brother. Meanwhile, I will make sure that annoying Hernandez bitch is handled in the DiMera way!"

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 04:18 PM
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
SocRMum1

I can hear it now: "Elvis, apologize to your brother. Meanwhile, I will make sure that annoying Hernandez bitch is handled in the DiMera way!"
I can hear this in Stefano's booming voice. It would be so good. :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 20 2012, 04:42 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

La_Laa
Nov 18 2012, 06:09 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Nov 17 2012, 05:39 AM
Tuesday, November 27

Nick confronts Gabi about Chad being her baby's father.

Wow, just wow. Maybe really Gabi & Chad had sex. Flashback, please! Twist? That would be awesome. Maybe these writers are not so predictable, after all.
No offense, but that twist would be lame. Chad is so dull, no thanks.

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
SocRMum1

NOoooooooo No cloning Gabi - one is adequate.

Sariah
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 20 2012, 04:59 PM
gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy

NOoooooooo No cloning Gabi - one is adequate.
One is too many.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am thinking Tuesday or Wednesday of this week we are going to get a Marlena & Kristen cat-fight!!! I remember months ago when Deidre posted a picture of her and ED with stunt doubles... and they are wearing the same outfits that Marlena and Kristen were wearing in today's episode!

:fight: Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!

GLtime

The whole Nick/Gabi/Sonny/Will story is so predictable and so unoriginal boring.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: Brady and Kristen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

BalscoFan5
Nov 21 2012, 12:31 AM
:puke: :puke: Brady and Kristen.
Better Brady and Kristen than Jennifer and Brady.... or maybe TomSell will add Jennifer and make it a funky triangle of 2 Cougars fight ing over a young pray.
Sinners, redeemers, guilty consciences and remorse, sending the trio to church for the 1st half of 2013.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 20 2012, 11:39 AM
I love that Ej is plotting against Gabi and Sami's unborn grandchild--shows his true colors.
EJ has no idea that Gabi is pregnant - much less with Sami's grandchild.
Sami is protective of Gabi without knowing the baby is her first,and likely only biological grandchild from her first born.When Sami finds out EJ encouraged Chad to do anything harmful to Gabi,physically or emotionally,she will not be happy especially if the baby is harmed in any way.

Ljay
Member Avatar

-DVR Alert:: Nick comes up with a solution to Gabi's predicament: marry him and tell everyone the baby is his.

Well HELL! That should fix EVERYTHING! :rolleyes:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
camera shy
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
Nov 20 2012, 11:39 AM
I love that Ej is plotting against Gabi and Sami's unborn grandchild--shows his true colors.
EJ has no idea that Gabi is pregnant - much less with Sami's grandchild.
But he does know that Gabi was once Sami's sister-in law and if he loved Sami hurting anyone she cares about should be off limits.

I don't want to digress too much but the fact that EJ intentionally goes after people he know Sami cares about makes me believe he is obsessed with having Sami but he does not really "love" Sami.When you love someone you want them to be happy above all else and you do everything in your power to make that happen.I can understand EJ doing bad things to Lucas and Rafe because they are rivals for Sami but not to others that she cares about.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Nov 21 2012, 01:34 AM
SocRMum1
camera shy
SocRMum1

I don't want to digress too much but the fact that EJ intentionally goes after people he know Sami cares about makes me believe he is obsessed with having Sami but he does not really "love" Sami.When you love someone you want them to be happy above all else and you do everything in your power to make that happen.I can understand EJ doing bad things to Lucas and Rafe because they are rivals for Sami but not to others that she cares about.
He's done this before. That's why it's so impossible for me to believe he :x loves/loved her . He has no qualms about going after those she loves. He gets his kicks from torturing her loved ones be it physically or emotionally never mind what he's done to her FOR YEARS! How in the world is this love? She may have forgiven him for all the crap he's done to her (I don't know how a sane person could but this is Sami so whatevs...) but will she turn a blind eye when his role is exposed in what's shaping up to be Chad torturing the mother of her first grandchild? I should say no but this is Sami we're talking about. I just hope Lucas will not stand for that sh*t and knock him (EJ) down a few pegs.

It may be a dream but a girl can dream.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I think EJ loves Sami in the only way he knows how to love. It's definitely not perfect - but then neither is she. My opinion is that Sami exists in a place for him that is uniquely her own. EJ will always be flawed (I hope) and likely will do asinine things that end up hurting her inadvertently (such as going after someone she cares about) but it doesn't change the fact that at his core, she has his heart. I can't imagine any other character that could have done the things to him that Sami has done (SHE SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD!) and he would still want her. He's been angry and has tried multiple times to get her out of his system, but has never quite managed it. I suppose that could be obsession - but I see it more as he's just destined to love her, no matter what.

That's my romanticized version of it, anyway. If this was a Twilight book or movie, I suppose I'd say EJ has imprinted on her. :lol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Nov 21 2012, 12:22 PM
I think EJ loves Sami in the only way he knows how to love. It's definitely not perfect - but then neither is she. My opinion is that Sami exists in a place for him that is uniquely her own. EJ will always be flawed (I hope) and likely will do asinine things that end up hurting her inadvertently (such as going after someone she cares about) but it doesn't change the fact that at his core, she has his heart. I can't imagine any other character that could have done the things to him that Sami has done (SHE SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD!) and he would still want her. He's been angry and has tried multiple times to get her out of his system, but has never quite managed it. I suppose that could be obsession - but I see it more as he's just destined to love her, no matter what.

That's my romanticized version of it, anyway. If this was a Twilight book or movie, I suppose I'd say EJ has imprinted on her. :lol:
#teamJacob

:wub2:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 21 2012, 12:28 PM
SocRMum1

#teamJacob

I love Jacob too but I hate the whole imprinting nonsense, I was hoping he would end up with Leah instead of Nessie......

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Nov 21 2012, 12:28 PM
SocRMum1

#teamJacob

Me, too! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply