Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (38,427 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Yes, from other tidbits gathered, Kate's story is in 2013...which is down the road.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 23 2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:

Didn't the November sweeps previews say that a new guy was going to catch Abby's eye? These spoilers are for the last week of November and no new man in sight. I wonder what happened to that story?

I just looked at the SOD sweeps previews and that wasn't mentioned. I know I saw it somewhere, but not sure where.

It came from here.

Sweeps tidbits - http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8747155/1/?x=40

gailwinters
Member Avatar

six
Nov 23 2012, 09:57 AM
gailwinters
Quote:

Didn't the November sweeps previews say that a new guy was going to catch Abby's eye? These spoilers are for the last week of November and no new man in sight. I wonder what happened to that story?

I just looked at the SOD sweeps previews and that wasn't mentioned. I know I saw it somewhere, but not sure where.

It came from here.

Ah, thank you.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

gailwinters
Nov 23 2012, 10:12 AM
six
gailwinters
Quote:

It came from here.

Ah, thank you.
Looks like the "new guy that catches Abby's eye" is the next thing on the list to show on screen. My fingers are crossed that it's Eddie the waiter but Jason said we're only going to see him one last time. Stupid move, writers. :whack: I was just starting to get used to him.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 23 2012, 11:03 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 23 2012, 11:03 AM
gailwinters
Nov 23 2012, 10:12 AM
six
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It came from here.

Ah, thank you.
Looks like the "new guy that catches Abby's eye" is the next thing on the list to show on screen. My fingers are crossed that it's Eddie the waiter but Jason said we're only going to see him one last time. Stupid move, writers. :whack: I was just starting to get used to him.
I think she and Chad will end up back together.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Chad is not a 'new' guy...so how would that make sense?
Chabby 2.0 will just be another bust used to prop WABI's wedding & things.

I just don't see that point in their relationship... Chad's character is a useless. I would really like to see CD replaced by a different actor and then the writers could actually focus on writing for his character again. There is absolutely nothing about Chad that makes me think he belongs with Abby at this point.

camera shy

Dreamer
Nov 23 2012, 11:35 AM

I just don't see that point in their relationship... Chad's character is a useless. I would really like to see CD replaced by a different actor and then the writers could actually focus on writing for his character again. There is absolutely nothing about Chad that makes me think he belongs with Abby at this point.
He is such a useless character. He should have lef town with Mia. I don't know why anyone would think Stefano needed to have another child.

Harmony233

camera shy
Nov 23 2012, 08:18 PM
Dreamer

He is such a useless character. He should have lef town with Mia. I don't know why anyone would think Stefano needed to have another child.
I'm kinda suprised they didn't have kate have his kid when she was his whore and have her put it up for adoption since they love to give kate long lost kids lol

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dreamer

Sometimes I think that the only reason Chad became a long term character was because Casey was dating Molly at the time and she had some kind of amazing pull that made everyone on that set want to please her. Now they're kind of stuck with the character because there are no guys in that age group who aren't gay.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think the only reason they made Chad a Dimera is because he is tall like Ej and they are believable as siblings.

Ljay
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 23 2012, 09:33 PM
I think the only reason they made Chad a Dimera is because he is tall like Ej and they are believable as siblings.
Im sorry if it offends but I dont think Casey is much of an actor. And if the ONLY reason for there to be a "Chad DiMera" is his height then that is a sad excuse. I think he needs to go look for Mia were ever she went off to. Ej and Stefao is the only DiMeras we need in Salem. (As a villains that is) JMO

OliveAnn

Spencer Hastings
Nov 23 2012, 09:24 PM
camera shy
Dreamer

Sometimes I think that the only reason Chad became a long term character was because Casey was dating Molly at the time and she had some kind of amazing pull that made everyone on that set want to please her. Now they're kind of stuck with the character because there are no guys in that age group who aren't gay.
I think that all the time. I wasn't sure at first, but it became too suspicious when he had no storyline at the time he and MB were separated. Then, they got back together and suddenly Chad's a DiMera.

camera shy

OliveAnn
Nov 24 2012, 08:13 AM
Spencer Hastings
Nov 23 2012, 09:24 PM
camera shy
Dreamer

I think that all the time. I wasn't sure at first, but it became too suspicious when he had no storyline at the time he and MB were separated. Then, they got back together and suddenly Chad's a DiMera.
And I thought this show was worried about saving money? So why waste it on a worthless character like Chad? If they had to give Stefano another son, then I would have preferred someone in his thirties who was raised in Italy and spoke with an Italian accent and knockout gorgeous and wealthy in his own right due to his stepfather. He comes to town to meet Stefano just out of curiosity, no desire to be a DiMera, but EJ is still very threatened by him especially since he's caught the eye of Nicole and Sami. :D

monie1973

I want to see how Will is going to explain to Sonny that he promised Gaby he wouldn't tell her secret I thought they weren't keeping secrets from eachother.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 22 2012, 12:37 AM
Dreamer
Nov 22 2012, 12:29 AM
I just want Sami./EJ./Rafe /Sami/ lucas/ Nicole do something interesting, together or a part. I just want all the Sami panty chasing stuff to stop and for their stories to be longer and more meaningful.
Well a Sami getting therapy SL would be meaningful but they wont do that. In fact the last meaningful SL for Sami was her Cancer scare sadly and since then everything has gone to shit. They also wont let her get a job on her own merit either where she actually PROVES herself and isn't handed the job because an ex has control.
I woud like Sami so much more as person, if she got a lot of therapy.

Lil
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 21 2012, 02:24 PM
Ljay
Nov 21 2012, 01:31 AM
-DVR Alert:: Nick comes up with a solution to Gabi's predicament: marry him and tell everyone the baby is his.

Well HELL! That should fix EVERYTHING! :rolleyes:
Some genius he is!

Since this show is refocusing on religion somewhat, aren't young, unmarried pregnant girls supposed to be shipped off to a convent? If Will had to propose for the sake of traditionalism, the show might as well continue to play up the outdated modes of thinking.
I'd be down with shipping Gabi off anywhere! lol She could go to Argentina and hang out with Dario.

Lil
Member Avatar

Dreamer

A-freaking-MEN!

Lil
Member Avatar

Ljay
Nov 24 2012, 02:24 AM
MissLola
Nov 23 2012, 09:33 PM
Im sorry if it offends but I dont think Casey is much of an actor. And if the ONLY reason for there to be a "Chad DiMera" is his height then that is a sad excuse. I think he needs to go look for Mia were ever she went off to. Ej and Stefao is the only DiMeras we need in Salem. (As a villains that is) JMO
At this point, and especially with Kristen back...I don't think we really need EJ either. In all the time I've been watching again there has been nothing to endear this character to me. But that's just my own opinion. I did not watch when EJ was first introduced as an adult

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Chelsea
Nov 18 2012, 08:26 AM
Partnersincrime
Nov 18 2012, 01:49 AM
Chelsea
Nov 17 2012, 06:22 PM
concerned
Nov 17 2012, 04:32 PM
Great so now Caroline is worshipping at the temple of Jonas.

Is it only the under 5's who have failed to recognise the greatness of this man?

(and yet few in the audience can see it)
Lucas still doesn't like him, I wish he would punch Daniel again, and again, and again... I need to find that gif of Lucas punching Dr Groper.
here

Posted Image

Posted Image
:hail: :hail: That first one is absolutely awesome, haha go Lucas. I hope Lucas gets another chance to knock his ass out.
I believe Will also doesn't like Daniel. But knowing these writers, Lucas may forgive and be friends with Daniel, given how Daniel is now added to the list of men who hate EJ.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Nov 27 2012, 10:23 PM
Chelsea
Nov 18 2012, 08:26 AM
Partnersincrime
Nov 18 2012, 01:49 AM
Chelsea
Nov 17 2012, 06:22 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
here

Posted Image

Posted Image
:hail: :hail: That first one is absolutely awesome, haha go Lucas. I hope Lucas gets another chance to knock his ass out.
I believe Will also doesn't like Daniel. But knowing these writers, Lucas may forgive and be friends with Daniel, given how Daniel is now added to the list of men who hate EJ.
Oh, I'm sure Lucas will get on the Daniel train soon enough and will be singing his praises. Since Daniel will soon be sleeping with Lucas's sister and all.

Hasn't every single one of Daniel's relationships been connected to Lucas in some way? There was Lucas's niece, then his mother, then his ex-wife, then his sister, then another ex-wife, and it's swinging back to his sister again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply