Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (39,596 Views)
arvani01

Okay, I am not sure if this is past, present or future (since I turned off the DVR when they put Rafe in Sami's orbit in August. However, I saw a Soapnet promo that showed Rafe showing up at Sami's apt with flowers and she tells him that she never wants to see him again and closes the door. Maybe they are bringing Safe to a close?????

Who knows, if they were teasing with EJ / Sami growing closer and going lock,stock and barrell with them then take us back to Safe I am done!
Edited by arvani01, Nov 10 2012, 09:55 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

I don't give a rats ass how Rafe feels .. :flipoff:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Safe isn't done. EJ is back manipulating his way into Sami's life and with Chad going after a pregnant Gabi per EJ's advice, this may spell the end of Sami and balless EJ growing close. Then it will be Lucas's turn since Lumi are about to become grandparents. We are watching safe/ejami/Lumi reruns, no one wins.

lysie
Member Avatar

arvani01
Nov 10 2012, 09:53 AM
Okay, I am not sure if this is past, present or future (since I turned off the DVR when they put Rafe in Sami's orbit in August. However, I saw a Soapnet promo that showed Rafe showing up at Sami's apt with flowers and she tells him that she never wants to see him again and closes the door. Maybe they are bringing Safe to a close?????

Who knows, if they were teasing with EJ / Sami growing closer and going lock,stock and barrell with them then take us back to Safe I am done!
What kind of promo was it? I'm surprised they'd have a promo this far out but it does sound like this spoiler.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

EJ as Sami's boss, sparks are gonna fly, they have great chemistry. Any luck they will make use of the desk.lol

Helpless Romantic

lysie
Nov 10 2012, 10:44 AM
arvani01

What kind of promo was it? I'm surprised they'd have a promo this far out but it does sound like this spoiler.
Its an old one about scenes that already aired. Before the date they had Rafe had a nightmare flash about Sami closing the door on him, but in reality we know she opened the door and they did have their date. I think the poster was refering to this:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 10 2012, 10:57 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2012, 10:55 AM
lysie
arvani01

Its an old one about scenes that already aired. Before the date they had Rafe had a nightmare flash about Sami closing the door on him, but in reality we know she opened the door and they did have their date. I think the poster was refering to this:
ERIC!!!! :wub:

Helpless Romantic

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 10 2012, 10:59 AM
Helpless Romantic
lysie
arvani01

ERIC!!!! :wub:
More eye candy!! :wub2: :wub2:

lumifan4life

Helpless Romantic
lysie
arvani01

When I read this description of the Safe date scene with Rafe imagining that Sami closed the door on him but in reality she didn't, I had to do a double take because that is an exact replica of a Lumi scene from years ago, lol. These writers recycle everything.

cromarty01

Caroline is back already???????
she was barely gone for 3 weeks! The departure sounded like Bo & Caroline would be gone for months. Especially when you look at the dialogue between Victor & Bo. Why would Victor worry about siblings relieving Bo if they were only gonna be gone a few weeks? and there's no way Hope would be that emotional if she knew it was only a few weeks.
How exactly are TPTB gonna explain why she's back so soon? and how are they gonna explain why Bo isn't back as well?

Maybe she isn't back, nowhere does it say she is back...maybe Eric saw her before returning to Salem...

lumifan4life

rpmaluki
Nov 10 2012, 10:19 AM
Safe isn't done. EJ is back manipulating his way into Sami's life and with Chad going after a pregnant Gabi per EJ's advice, this may spell the end of Sami and balless EJ growing close. Then it will be Lucas's turn since Lumi are about to become grandparents. We are watching safe/ejami/Lumi reruns, no one wins.
True. No one wins because it's the endless merry-go-round. Sure they're doing the back and forth between Rafe and EJ now but meanwhile Lucas is still wandering around bitter and lonely. When Lumi find out they're grandparents, the shit will hit the fan for all parties involved.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 10 2012, 11:22 AM.

Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Nov 10 2012, 11:22 AM
rpmaluki
Nov 10 2012, 10:19 AM
True. No one wins because it's the endless merry-go-round. Sure they're doing the back and forth between Rafe and EJ now but meanwhile Lucas is still wandering around bitter and lonely. When Lumi find out they're grandparents, the shit will hit the fan for all parties involved.
I just hope EJ stays far away from it all. I can imagine if we are still stuck with tweedle dumb at that point that they may have EJ put his two cents in as well, while Rafe and Lucas become increasingly annoyed. If I wasn't so pessimistic I would almost say they are setting up the triangle that should be played out but I am doubtful on that. Especially if Elvis still lurks around Sami.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 10 2012, 11:30 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lumifan4life
Nov 10 2012, 11:09 AM
Helpless Romantic
lysie
arvani01

When I read this description of the Safe date scene with Rafe imagining that Sami closed the door on him but in reality she didn't, I had to do a double take because that is an exact replica of a Lumi scene from years ago, lol. These writers recycle everything.
Forget that date scene...remember when Sami was working for Ej at Mythic in 2006? And Lucas was pissed? Yeah...same deal...they will play it off different of course because then at least Lumi were together again, or at least committed to being a couple and Safe are not but I have no doubt that for at least a little while we'll see Rafe's disapproval of this and we'll see Sami be bitchy toward him because unlike Ej she can't find it in her heart to shake, laugh, forgive and giggle over Rafe's lies....it's not like he put a doppelganger of her husband in her bed, nope..what Rafe did was much, much worse...right? This makes absolutely no sense and TPTB think that this makes Sami look good?

Helpless Romantic

LuvingLumi
Nov 10 2012, 11:35 AM
lumifan4life
Helpless Romantic
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Forget that date scene...remember when Sami was working for Ej at Mythic in 2006? And Lucas was pissed? Yeah...same deal...they will play it off different of course because then at least Lumi were together again, or at least committed to being a couple and Safe are not but I have no doubt that for at least a little while we'll see Rafe's disapproval of this and we'll see Sami be bitchy toward him because unlike Ej she can't find it in her heart to shake, laugh, forgive and giggle over Rafe's lies....it's not like he put a doppelganger of her husband in her bed, nope..what Rafe did was much, much worse...right? This makes absolutely no sense and TPTB think that this makes Sami look good?
LL, the line that really got me this week was when she referred to Nick as a "CRIMINAL" and just rolled her eyes that Kristen would hire another CRIMINAL like herself to work at CW. Hello stupidity!!Yet EJ is what?! And Sami does not care, :drunk: Never mind that Nick has been nothing but good to her risking his job at the hospital for her ass! While EJ was being a psycho obsessed stalker in 2007.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 10 2012, 11:52 AM.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
lumifan4life
Helpless Romantic
lysie

Oh right I remember that. Nothing changes. It's been 6 years and they've replaced Lucas with Rafe but still, same old crap. No wonder I'm not rushing to watch any of this recycled nonsense again, lol.

lumifan4life

Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2012, 11:39 AM
LuvingLumi
lumifan4life
Helpless Romantic

LLL, the line that really got me this week was when she referred to Nick as a "CRIMINAL" and just rolled her eyes that Kristen would hide another CRIMINAL like herself to work at CW. Hello stupidity!!Yet EJ is what?! And Sami does not care, :drunk: Never mind that Nick has been nothing but good to her while EJ was being a psycho stalker in 2007.
That's just it, Sami doesn't care and continues to look like an idiot but so do the men who still want her. In fact they look like the bigger idiots.

Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Nov 10 2012, 11:43 AM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2012, 11:39 AM
LuvingLumi
lumifan4life

LLL, the line that really got me this week was when she referred to Nick as a "CRIMINAL" and just rolled her eyes that Kristen would hide another CRIMINAL like herself to work at CW. Hello stupidity!!Yet EJ is what?! And Sami does not care, :drunk: Never mind that Nick has been nothing but good to her while EJ was being a psycho stalker in 2007.
That's just it, Sami doesn't care and continues to look like an idiot but so do the men who still want her. In fact they look like the bigger idiots.
Sami is a man eater for sure. LOL. Then her asking Marlena to "trust her" had me hopeful that she could be playing Elvis but that would be impossible with AusDumi and actually a SHOCKING twist for once. Stupid IIC!

appleblossom

I could care less about the SAFE or EJAMI mess, I'm dying to see Sami and Lucas's reaction when they find out they have a grandbaby on the way!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lovin'EJ
Nov 10 2012, 10:52 AM
EJ as Sami's boss, sparks are gonna fly, they have great chemistry. Any luck they will make use of the desk.lol
Gag,gag,and more gagging.I need the barf bag again but this time make it extra extra large.

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

cromarty01
Nov 10 2012, 11:13 AM
Caroline is back already???????
she was barely gone for 3 weeks! The departure sounded like Bo & Caroline would be gone for months. Especially when you look at the dialogue between Victor & Bo. Why would Victor worry about siblings relieving Bo if they were only gonna be gone a few weeks? and there's no way Hope would be that emotional if she knew it was only a few weeks.
How exactly are TPTB gonna explain why she's back so soon? and how are they gonna explain why Bo isn't back as well?

Maybe she isn't back, nowhere does it say she is back...maybe Eric saw her before returning to Salem...
After having taken care of an alzheimer's patient, I say that if Carolyn is back this soon, then they had better contact the facility where she went, cause I bet she left the place, and they do not even know where to heck the little heffer got off to. Not too sure how far Californey is from Salem, but maybe she had round trip tickets, and she decided enough is enough... Time to take a hike.... My father was always leaving his half way house by way of the window, and "was going home". Perhaps someone said there is always time to go home again... I just did not see where she came home. I did see that Kayla had spoken to someone at the Facility, and gave the messages to the rest of the family. I thought she was still there..... Worth a thought...

Kayla delivers some news to Hope about Bo and Caroline I found this in last week's spoilers....DP
Edited by Days Pretender, Nov 10 2012, 02:41 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply