Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (39,521 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2012, 11:39 AM
LuvingLumi
Nov 10 2012, 11:35 AM
lumifan4life
Nov 10 2012, 11:09 AM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2012, 10:55 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
When I read this description of the Safe date scene with Rafe imagining that Sami closed the door on him but in reality she didn't, I had to do a double take because that is an exact replica of a Lumi scene from years ago, lol. These writers recycle everything.
Forget that date scene...remember when Sami was working for Ej at Mythic in 2006? And Lucas was pissed? Yeah...same deal...they will play it off different of course because then at least Lumi were together again, or at least committed to being a couple and Safe are not but I have no doubt that for at least a little while we'll see Rafe's disapproval of this and we'll see Sami be bitchy toward him because unlike Ej she can't find it in her heart to shake, laugh, forgive and giggle over Rafe's lies....it's not like he put a doppelganger of her husband in her bed, nope..what Rafe did was much, much worse...right? This makes absolutely no sense and TPTB think that this makes Sami look good?
LL, the line that really got me this week was when she referred to Nick as a "CRIMINAL" and just rolled her eyes that Kristen would hire another CRIMINAL like herself to work at CW. Hello stupidity!!Yet EJ is what?! And Sami does not care, :drunk: Never mind that Nick has been nothing but good to her risking his job at the hospital for her ass! While EJ was being a psycho obsessed stalker in 2007.
According to EJ logic.... until you are convicted of a crime you are not a criminal.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

appleblossom
Nov 10 2012, 12:40 PM
I could care less about the SAFE or EJAMI mess, I'm dying to see Sami and Lucas's reaction when they find out they have a grandbaby on the way!
I'm more interested in that too
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 10 2012, 05:53 PM
appleblossom
I could care less about the SAFE or EJAMI mess, I'm dying to see Sami and Lucas's reaction when they find out they have a grandbaby on the way!
That's the reaction I can't wait for either, lol. I even picture Lumi having a moment where they both wonder how they became grandparents at such a young age. Then they'd have to remind themselves that this is what happens when teens have unprotected sex. Seems like it runs in the family, lol.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Nov 10 2012, 06:30 PM
Harmony233
Nov 10 2012, 05:53 PM
appleblossom
That's the reaction I can't wait for either, lol. I even picture Lumi having a moment where they both wonder how they became grandparents at such a young age. Then they'd have to remind themselves that this is what happens when teens have unprotected sex. Seems like it runs in the family, lol.
yes hopefully Lucas is allowed to actually be in this story lol

Vicky4Mimi

rpmaluki
Nov 10 2012, 01:30 AM
Ej believes he's a step closer to winning Sami like some prized hog. He encourages his baby brother to go after a now pregnant Gabi. Sami is suddenly protective of Gabi and this before finding out she's preggers and soon will become a Grammi Brady. Remind me again how EJ is closer to winning?
I totally forgot to look at it that way. EJ is wanting Chad to hurt the girl who is carrying Will's baby..holy cow. He is so crule. Will Sami just giggle if he hurts her first born's first born??

And what has Gabi done to EJ that makes him want Chad to go after her??

concerned
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 10 2012, 10:43 PM
rpmaluki
Ej believes he's a step closer to winning Sami like some prized hog. He encourages his baby brother to go after a now pregnant Gabi. Sami is suddenly protective of Gabi and this before finding out she's preggers and soon will become a Grammi Brady. Remind me again how EJ is closer to winning?
I totally forgot to look at it that way. EJ is wanting Chad to hurt the girl who is carrying Will's baby..holy cow. He is so crule. Will Sami just giggle if he hurts her first born's first born??

I'm not sure EJ's telepathic powers have worked out Gabi is pregnant yet.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ireland98

Nicole surprises Jennifer. - Seriously? Please get Nicole away from the suckfest of Dan & Jennifer ASAP!
Kate tracks Stefano down. - Is this Kate's big story? I hope it's good; & that Stefano is back soon.
EJ encourages Chad to get back at Gabi. - #1 This is dumb. #2 Why is JS being wasted on scenes with CD?
Rafe is not happy about EJ being Sami's new boss. - Who gives a :censored: ?
Marlena confides in Eric about Kristen. - How many characters are going to have to listen to Marlena talk about her feelings about Kristen?!
Eric fears that Caroline is not as well as she claims. - I hope Caroline isn't back so soon. If she is, then that's just more piss poor writing.

DVR Alerts:
Monday - Nicole apologizes to Jennifer - :redface:
Wednesday - Rafe has shown up at Sami's office with flowers - :puke: I truly can't endure any more SAFE spoilers or scenes. Please let the torture end soon!
Edited by Ireland98, Nov 11 2012, 12:33 AM.

lumifan4life

Vicky4Mimi
rpmaluki

Since when does EJ need a reason to torture?

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Im sure Sami will think its just oh so sexy that Ej encouraged Chad to hurt Will's first born, yep that's oh so romantic!

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
rpmaluki

And slowly the ax begins to rise over EJ's head. :D

NikiLani
Member Avatar

It's all a question of when that axe will fall. This writing continues to be stupid. We know he's going lose and Sami will gladly stomp all over his balls to humiliate him even more. I don't get why we must be tortured in watching this play out all over again.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Shit the spoilers get worse and worse each week...

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Due to these spoilers I'm about to make a dramatic statement about how I'm 'done' with this show but don't worry, I'll still be posting as if I'm still watching! :0(

camera shy

rpmaluki
Nov 11 2012, 11:27 AM
It's all a question of when that axe will fall. This writing continues to be stupid. We know he's going lose and Sami will gladly stomp all over his balls to humiliate him even more. I don't get why we must be tortured in watching this play out all over again.
Yes, why do they think that ejami fans want to see this if it doesn't end any differently for their couple? Safe is all up in this ejami storyline, lock, stock and barrel. We have Sami finding out that Gabi is pregnant and promising to keep it a secret thus putting the shoe on the other foot in Sami's and Rafe's relationship. He gets to be mad as hell at her for keeping a big secret like this about his baby sister. She'll be the one running after him now, begging him to forgive her. And Will being the father of Gabi's baby ties her to Rafe even more. EJ doesn't have any dogs in this race unless it's pushing Chad to cause harm to Gabi which might result in Sami losing her first grandchild.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Looks like EJ telling Chad to "get back at" Gabi is just a plot point to motivate Chad to do some digging, discover her pregnancy and lies (because there is a good chance that she going to lie about who is the father) down the road then expose her lies and ruin her life at the perfect time. If it turns out this way, go Chad! I can't stand that annoying girl.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 11 2012, 02:06 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Sigh, I was really hoping for at least a good show on Wednesday--which is my birthday. I wonder if NBC has something waiting in the wings to replace Days.

Safensane

camera shy
Nov 11 2012, 11:44 AM
rpmaluki
Nov 11 2012, 11:27 AM
Yes, why do they think that ejami fans want to see this if it doesn't end any differently for their couple? Safe is all up in this ejami storyline, lock, stock and barrel. We have Sami finding out that Gabi is pregnant and promising to keep it a secret thus putting the shoe on the other foot in Sami's and Rafe's relationship. He gets to be mad as hell at her for keeping a big secret like this about his baby sister. She'll be the one running after him now, begging him to forgive her. And Will being the father of Gabi's baby ties her to Rafe even more. EJ doesn't have any dogs in this race unless it's pushing Chad to cause harm to Gabi which might result in Sami losing her first grandchild.
This will tie Gammi Sami and Uncle Rafe even more than ever. Should any harm come to Gabi or the baby, Sami will hate EJ forever and he'll have to deal with Rafe. Rafe warned him before never to hurt his sister. And re Chad, if he's so into revenge for losing his Melanie, why doesn't he hop a plane and go after her, beg her blessed forgiveness and leave us in peace....he's just a pain in the arse anyway. :frustration:

outrageous
Member Avatar

It sounds to me like EJ is going to advise Chad to go after Abigail in order to get back at Gabbi. His meeting with Abby will reveal that she's vulnerable after her father's death, and it may give Chad an opportunity to get close to her and make Gabbi jealous. IMO this would make sense since it's been spoiled that Abby will move into Chad's orbit. At this point EJ has no idea that Gabbi is pregnat.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Why would Gabi care if Chad hooks up with Abigail? Gabi seems very happy with Nick.
Does Gabi still fear that the truth of her involvement with the whole Melanie/Andrew thing will hit the fan. Does abby know what really went down or will this be something she could use to blame her father's death on?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

outrageous
Nov 11 2012, 08:52 PM
It sounds to me like EJ is going to advise Chad to go after Abigail in order to get back at Gabbi. His meeting with Abby will reveal that she's vulnerable after her father's death, and it may give Chad an opportunity to get close to her and make Gabbi jealous. IMO this would make sense since it's been spoiled that Abby will move into Chad's orbit. At this point EJ has no idea that Gabbi is pregnat.
Why would Gabi be jealous if Abigail and Chad hooked up? Gabi did have a thing for Chad at one time,but I think the new writers pretty much put an end to that one.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply