Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 26th; *updated 11/17*
Topic Started: Nov 9 2012, 07:22 PM (38,445 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

Gabi is sooooo happy and in live with Nick. Why would she care about what chad does with another girl?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
Nov 11 2012, 11:44 AM
rpmaluki
Nov 11 2012, 11:27 AM
It's all a question of when that axe will fall. This writing continues to be stupid. We know he's going lose and Sami will gladly stomp all over his balls to humiliate him even more. I don't get why we must be tortured in watching this play out all over again.
Yes, why do they think that ejami fans want to see this if it doesn't end any differently for their couple? Safe is all up in this ejami storyline, lock, stock and barrel. We have Sami finding out that Gabi is pregnant and promising to keep it a secret thus putting the shoe on the other foot in Sami's and Rafe's relationship. He gets to be mad as hell at her for keeping a big secret like this about his baby sister. She'll be the one running after him now, begging him to forgive her. And Will being the father of Gabi's baby ties her to Rafe even more. EJ doesn't have any dogs in this race unless it's pushing Chad to cause harm to Gabi which might result in Sami losing her first grandchild.
Did I miss a spoiler about Sami finding out Gabi is pregnant and agreeing to hide it from Rafe? Or is that just speculation?

jwsel
Member Avatar

This whole Chad wants revenge on Abby for Melanie is so stupid. Revenge for what? Chad is the dipsh*t who decided to keep it from Melanie that Gaby was involved with Andrew.
Edited by jwsel, Nov 12 2012, 11:33 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

jwsel
Nov 11 2012, 11:24 PM
This whole Chad wants revenge on Gabi for Melanie is so stupid. Revenge for what? Chad is the dipsh*t who decided not to keep it from Melanie that Gaby was involved with Andrew.
Also he was possessive and beat up Nick. That was the main reason Melanie dumped him. Regardless of what Gabi did it. He should take some responsibility for what he did instead he keeps whining and blaming her/Nick for it.

Quote:

Did I miss a spoiler about Sami finding out Gabi is pregnant and agreeing to hide it from Rafe? Or is that just speculation?

Well SID does have an article and Sami does find out. It doesn't say if she will tell Rafe or not.
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 12 2012, 12:24 AM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Sorry double post.
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 12 2012, 12:23 AM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 9 2012, 07:48 PM
So I'm guessing Nicole apologizes to Jen to try and impress Eric. I hate when they change a good villain or vixen to fit with a saint. That almost always ends up backfiring. :shame:
Which is why EJole will always be endgame!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 9 2012, 08:29 PM
camera shy
Nov 9 2012, 08:20 PM
Since he just told Gabi that he and Sami were over for good, what business is it of Rafe's if EJ is Sami's boss? This show can give you whiplash with how fast they have people change their minds. And it sounds like they are really going lock, stock and barrel with EJ, Sami and Rafe and not just EJ and Sami. Shouldn't Rafe be out of any spoilers concerning ejami like they took Nicole out the picture?
KC lies. The "lock, stock, and barrel " reference just meant they would be in story together and not that they will be getting together and honestly that will never happen for long unless he stops manipulating her to be with him on his terms and not her own. As I have said before though they have ALWAYS written EJ and EJAMI this way. It's nothing new IMO. Just really mundane at this point but they are drawing the parallel btwn Kristen and EJ very nicely in regards to their obsessions with John and Sami.
Same wiTh Nicole's obsession with Dan. I don't buy that she loves him.

Anyway, as glad as I am to see Safe, not EJami, being the main focus, can't they just have Sami tll EJ she wants Rafe and let them be together? Why does it have to drag on? I have said it before and will continue to say it. If Sami must have a love triangle, let it be Lumi/Safe, because it is realistic and new! EJumi and Rejami have not only been done loads of times, but why would Sami have such a hard time choosing between a man who she has never loved and who has tortured her and her husband(s)? STUPID! Marlena is obsessed with Kristen as much as EJ is obsessed with Sami? How many times do we need to see her whining to a family member or friend about Kristen? Hope, Bo, Eric, Brady, Sami, John, who is next, Will? I actually do not mind Nicole apologizing to Jennishit. Jennifer said that she is sorry so much and felt guilty because, as Nicole said the other day, Jennifer would not leave her or Daniel alone. Nicole was still wrong and should apologize to the woman she hurt and yet Jennifer is not pressing charges. I'm also thinking this will close the old awful storyline with Jennifer/Dicole and open a new storyline of Ericole (and possibly Racole). Honestly, I hate the possibility of Will being a dad now, and I don't even like the idea of Gabi being pregnant, but I do think it will restore Days' ratings and improve storylines. I just cannot wait until the big Wabi sex reveal. EJ and Chad are pathetic...I cannot wait until a true villainous DiMera, IE, Stefano, returns (State!). Both are SO unbelievably fucking stupid! Why the hell does EJ care about Gabi and Chelanie? Just when we thought we were free of Melanie's drama, she is still the center of Chad's universe! And if he uses Abby, I'll be pissed because I like Chabigail. Also, Kristen is annoying me. Too passive aggressive, kind of gives me the same feeling as EJill did this past summer. It just bothers me, and again a repeated storyline where the only good thing to come out of it is more airtime for Jarlena. Again, terrible spoilers for a continued November Sleeps.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Nov 12 2012, 02:46 AM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

outrageous
Nov 11 2012, 08:52 PM
It sounds to me like EJ is going to advise Chad to go after Abigail in order to get back at Gabbi. His meeting with Abby will reveal that she's vulnerable after her father's death, and it may give Chad an opportunity to get close to her and make Gabbi jealous. IMO this would make sense since it's been spoiled that Abby will move into Chad's orbit. At this point EJ has no idea that Gabbi is pregnat.
I don't think it has been spoil that Abby will move into Chad's orbit. That's what many assume when they had share that scene of them bonding etc. The only spoiler on Abby was that she has her eye on someone new. I doubt it's Chad since they were already together. It probably Eric/maybe EJ she could be interested in.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

^^^I think it's EJ.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Nov 12 2012, 12:23 AM
jwsel
This whole Chad wants revenge on Gabi for Melanie is so stupid. Revenge for what? Chad is the dipsh*t who decided not to keep it from Melanie that Gaby was involved with Andrew.
Also he was possessive and beat up Nick. That was the main reason Melanie dumped him. Regardless of what Gabi did it. He should take some responsibility for what he did instead he keeps whining and blaming her/Nick for it.

Quote:

Well SID does have an article and Sami does find out. It doesn't say if she will tell Rafe or not.
The article does say,tho,that Gabi does tell Will right away and doesn't try to hide it from him.

Harmony233

magicsteacher
Nov 12 2012, 07:40 AM
guessgirl
Nov 12 2012, 12:23 AM
jwsel

Quote:

The article does say,tho,that Gabi does tell Will right away and doesn't try to hide it from him.
aw too bad is ir bad that I wanted Gabi to hide it from Will and it come out at an big event but now I bet WIll will be the SAmi in this scenerio and hide it from sonny lol

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I for one am glad she doesn't hide it from Will, PLEASE NO MORE CRAPPY (unnecessary) SECRETS! I never wanted her pregnant in the first place. I can see them keeping it from Sonny (and the fact that Wabi slept together) for Wilson angst and nothing more.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I just can't believe we're at the point where Sami could become a grandmother. Wow.

claudiamarie

thank you for sharing

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

KMan101
Nov 12 2012, 08:55 AM
I just can't believe we're at the point where Sami could become a grandmother. Wow.
Well the show revolves around her.She always gets everything no matter what she does.So i guess being grandma is her next win.I bet that baby will not die.Only Ejole gets died babies before they are born.
And this is Thankgiving week?!What are they going to do stick a turkey and pilgrim in HTS and call it thanksgiving?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Daysdegrassi
Nov 12 2012, 02:14 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
So I'm guessing Nicole apologizes to Jen to try and impress Eric. I hate when they change a good villain or vixen to fit with a saint. That almost always ends up backfiring. :shame:
Not if she is sniffing around Eric :shrug:

ges
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 9 2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:

EJ encourages Chad to get back at Gabi.

Good Lord...Is EJ going to start interacting with that age group now that Abigail is catching his eye??

Quote:

Rafe is not happy about EJ being Samiís new boss.
Wednesday Ė Rafe has shown up at Samiís office with flowers

I love this! Everyone was talking about Rafe not being in the spoilers last week..sounds like he's making up for it! I can't wait to see where this is going!!!
They are running out oof sluts for him to interact with, so now they are going with a virgin. Who the hell cares anymore. It is all so very stupid.

ges
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 11 2012, 09:25 PM
Why would Gabi care if Chad hooks up with Abigail? Gabi seems very happy with Nick.
Does Gabi still fear that the truth of her involvement with the whole Melanie/Andrew thing will hit the fan. Does abby know what really went down or will this be something she could use to blame her father's death on?
Nick's character is no longer as interesting or nuanced as it was when he was first introduced. This show is hitting rock bottom on so many levels. :puke:

camera shy

Daiseyflower1
Nov 12 2012, 09:54 AM
KMan101
Nov 12 2012, 08:55 AM
Well the show revolves around her.She always gets everything no matter what she does.So i guess being grandma is her next win.I bet that baby will not die.Only Ejole gets died babies before they are born.
And this is Thankgiving week?!What are they going to do stick a turkey and pilgrim in HTS and call it thanksgiving?
AS might not want to be portrayed as a grandmother and if that's the case Gabi's baby will be tossed into the trash next to Nicole's.

ges
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 12 2012, 11:06 AM
Daysdegrassi
Nov 12 2012, 02:14 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Not if she is sniffing around Eric :shrug:
Actually, I think Ejole has been played out. There is nothing left in that gas tank. There are no men left on the show that Nicole hasn't f***ed over. Maybe Rafe will settle for sloppy seconds. We all know that Dr. Dan slept with her when she was pregnant by another man. he'd bang anything, but I do believe this time he is through with Nicole and will obsess over Jennifer the saint.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply