Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R- Brenda Epperson WANTS to return; Encourages Fans to Continue Campaigning
Topic Started: Nov 11 2012, 10:29 PM (3,264 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'd rather forget about Shari as Ashley.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 13 2012, 12:46 PM
I'd rather forget about Shari as Ashley.
me too! she was the worst Ashley, she was almost as bad as one of the replacements for heather tom, can't remember her name but she didn't last long.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shari's Ashley bugged me. That's the one that slept with Cole.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 13 2012, 09:56 AM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 13 2012, 01:27 AM
I am going to write ONLY with the hopes that if she is hired at Y&R, that the chances of ED returning and leaving DAYS again go way down.
They almost have to bring back Ashley, someone needs to be able to step on Jack's neck to keep him under control. lol
Yes, someone other than ghost John!!! I love John and all but his appearances are becoming overkill! I can understand why ED left when she did. At that time, they were not writing for Ashley and now at Days, she is getting front and center storyline. The show does need Ashley though cuz the Abbotts are pretty thin right now.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 13 2012, 01:11 AM
Serenity 808
Nov 12 2012, 10:03 PM
I'd love for Epperson to return as Ashley. She brought a nice warmth to Ashley, and she still looks beautiful.

One thing that pleasantly surprised me was that Brenda has over 100,000 Twitter followers, which is more than most current cast members of Y&R have. I had no idea she had such a large following.
oh, MM won't like that! lol
I follow ED on twitter and she is a breath of fresh air. What a nice and sweet woman she is. A lot of fun too.

OMG Brenda looks so horrible that I would have a hard time looking at her. She had some really blotched plastic surgery. Looks almost like a tranvestite.

sweetzles
Member Avatar

I wasn't watching when she was Ashley, but I'm really enjoying ED on Days right now, so I really don't want her to leave. I wouldn't mind having Ashley back on the show though, even if she is played by a different actress.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

On that Blogtalk show...

Shari said that she wouldn't want to play Ashley again (thank god!), but Brenda said she'd love to play Ashley again, and Shari said she'd like Brenda to revisit playing Ashley with Eileen back at DAYS.

Though, Eileen still seems strangely protective of the character, going as far as saying she wishes she could appear on DAYS and Y&R at the same time. You can tell she still considers Y&R as her "home soap."
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Nov 14 2012, 03:03 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

darraholic
Nov 12 2012, 12:41 PM
I loved her as Ashley. Plus if she's on the show it more less likely Eileen would bolt from DAYS. Win-Win situation.
Ha! This is what I was thinking too. I'm so selfish. :lol:

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Brenda Epperson is such a sweetheart and a gentle spirit. I think Josh Griffith and Kill Farren Phelps should seriously consider her request. Eileen is, and always will be, my favorite Ashley Abbott, but if I can't have her, Brenda would definitely be a suitable replacement.

Shari Shattuck is also a wonderfully kind person. And for all of you who disliked her version of Ashley, don't worry, because she has no desire to come back to the show. She gave Brenda a GLOWING endorsement to recreate the role. Shari wants to keep writing, move to Paris and retire..............and she feels that theater is better suited to her acting style.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Check out this scene between Brenda Epperson and Peter Bergman. SO sick of hearing (not here necessarily) that Brenda's Ashley was a wimp with no backbone.

Brenda's Ashley OWNS Jack in this scene. Sigh. 1994 Y&R was AMAZING, probably my favorite year ever of the show.

3:08

Edited by juniorz1, Nov 19 2012, 01:29 AM.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Oh and we need a Twitter hashtag. Please tweet about this you guys. I've tweeted half the cast, including Eric Braeden and Michael Muhney, and Josh Griffith to get the word out

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

We're campaigning to get Brenda back on Y&R, or is this a one man show? I've been tweeting like CRAZY!

I've come up with our hashtag- #BringBackBrendaY&R. Please use it. If you think of something better and more concise, let me know.

PLEASE follow me on Twitter if you'd like to simply retweet my Tweets AND so I can get the word out to as many people as possible. My screenname, of course, is @juniorz1

Also, PLEASE listen to last week's interview with the 3 Ashleys:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onairwithdouglas/2012/11/14/special-yr-trifecta-show
Edited by juniorz1, Nov 19 2012, 07:59 AM.

ticker

Sorry, I can't get on board with this because it wasn't Eileen's choice to leave the role of Ashley and as much as she may be enjoying her time at Days now, she has stated in many interviews that she would love to do both roles. And Josh Griffith has said in an interview that he would like to bring ED back. So with all that, Y&R should first offer Eileen the chance to do both roles, if she declines, then that's a different story. IMO, Eileen IS Ashley Abbott!

ratfink
Member Avatar

Was that Brad at the end of that clip? :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply