Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/12; Twitter/FB List, Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 06:19 AM (11,403 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Chandler Massey■@ChandlerMassey

Anyone else excited for the show today? @freddiesmith
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

magicsteacher
Nov 14 2012, 09:56 AM
nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 09:47 AM
Where are they (time wise) in terms of filming right now?
I think mid to late February.
That is just ridiculous. The taping schedule is going to be the death of this show. :shame:
Goto Top

michr544125

WillFan
Nov 14 2012, 02:31 PM
Chandler Massey■@ChandlerMassey

Anyone else excited for the show today? @freddiesmith
Nice to see him tweet and include Freddie in that which would signify it was about the Wilson love scene. But maybe just me very odd he doesn't know Freddie's real twitter name which is Freddiemsmith. I know Freddie says they get along great on set but I get the feeling it doesn't go beyond that. I am not close with all my co workers outside of work either so not that big off a deal. But I do find it weird that neither one of them follow each other. It's kind of sad to see when they are costars who are paired up on the show together in such a landmark story and they don't even follow each other on twitter.

Yes it is insane they are already taped thru almost the end of February. They are almost taping spring and Thanksgiving hasn't even hit :lol: . Plus if things aren't working there is no way to fix it.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 14 2012, 04:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I agree that the taping schedule is ludicrous. Being FOUR MONTHS in advance is ridiculous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Hope your allll having. Fantabulous day ! ; )))) working in Salem with some very handsome men : ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/268842056200372224
Online Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 12 2012, 06:07 PM
Peggy does look like she enjoys sitting behind Deidre's cosmetic line.
I literally LOL'd at that comment......not even sure why but it stuck me funny
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

nbcdays: Fill in the blank: If I could bring a #DAYS character to Thanksgiving dinner I would bring _________ because _________.
Geobear4: @nbcdays Actually,wait.Brady/Horton holidays r much more exciting than my fam's. How bout I just join them instead? @KJAlfonso @peterreckell
peterreckell: @Geobear4 I do miss Salem Holidays.
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/268916389459423232
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Blake Berris
Had an incredible time this week taping some very intense scenes with @Ali_Sweeney. You guys are gonna love it. And hate it. #DAYS
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

cord08
Nov 14 2012, 11:27 PM
Blake Berris
Had an incredible time this week taping some very intense scenes with @Ali_Sweeney. You guys are gonna love it. And hate it. #DAYS
This screams Nick going psycho over the Wabi baby. The "and hate it part" most likely means Nick fans will hate what's happening regarding his character. I can see Sami tearing into Nick over something related to this situation when the reveal happens. Maybe Nick tries to hurt Will. Wouldn't put it past him.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 15 2012, 01:03 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 01:03 AM
cord08
Blake Berris
This screams Nick going psycho over the Wabi baby. The "and hate it part" most likely means Nick fans will hate what's happening regarding his character. I can see Sami tearing into Nick over something related to this situation when the reveal happens. Maybe Nick tries to hurt Will. Wouldn't put it past him.
Yep and a spoiler for next week says he finfs out Gabi's baby is Will's and so I guess its safe to assume that the sassy scenes with Julie and Sami have to do with Nick and the Wabi baby.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 15 2012, 01:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

cord08
Blake Berris
Oh no! That doesn't sound good. :scared:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

These are just funny! Plus....really awesome pictures don't hurt. :)

Deidre Hall: Hi honey. I know you're been having a tough time with losing the baby, losing Daniel and that humiliating moment at Horton Square, but try my firming eye cream. It'll ease all that puffiness.

Posted Image

Deidre Hall: Gabi, you look like you've fainted and gone to the hospital and been given some shocking news as Sami listened and Nick waited outside. Look at you! The color has completely drained out of your face! Here, try my Blush/Bronzer!! That'll fix everything!!!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Jarlena4Eva
Nov 15 2012, 08:03 AM
These are just funny! Plus....really awesome pictures don't hurt. :)

Deidre Hall: Hi honey. I know you're been having a tough time with losing the baby, losing Daniel and that humiliating moment at Horton Square, but try my firming eye cream. It'll ease all that puffiness.

Posted Image

Deidre Hall: Gabi, you look like you've fainted and gone to the hospital and been given some shocking news as Sami listened and Nick waited outside. Look at you! The color has completely drained out of your face! Here, try my Blush/Bronzer!! That'll fix everything!!!

Posted Image

Love Deidre's hair. Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Ok, those struck me as just hilarious. Maybe it's that part of me that can't separate the actors from the characters. I want to see dueling Dierdre/Kristian product shilling.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Did ya'll notice that Camila is in a hospital gown...they are filming Feb sweeps right? Oh, me thinks Will and Gabi's baby arrives around Feb...and Blake had some scenes with Ali Sweeney......hmmmm...yep...something HUGE should happen...but then again...this is Days so I'm sure I won't be impressed with the reveal because it'll be flat
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

AZ looks GOOD in that pic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 08:49 AM
Did ya'll notice that Camila is in a hospital gown...they are filming Feb sweeps right? Oh, me thinks Will and Gabi's baby arrives around Feb...and Blake had some scenes with Ali Sweeney......hmmmm...yep...something HUGE should happen...but then again...this is Days so I'm sure I won't be impressed with the reveal because it'll be flat
But wouldn't she be only 6/7 months pregnant? She's three months now. Days likes to milk all 9 months of the pregnancy process as long as possible, at least recently. Maybe she's just getting a check-up or something happened to her and they are making sure Gabi and the kid are ok.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 15 2012, 08:57 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Yeah just because she's in a hospital gown doesn't mean she's having the baby unless the baby is born prematurely which is also a possibility. I just remember how many times Sami ended up in the hospital when she was pregnant with the twins but ended up having her babies months later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 15 2012, 08:56 AM
LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 08:49 AM
But wouldn't she be only 6/7 months pregnant? She's three months now. Days likes to milk all 9 months of the pregnancy process as long as possible, at least recently. Maybe she's just getting a check-up or something happened to her and they are making sure Gabi and the kid are ok.
I guess she can go early....kid can be born about 1.5 lbs at birth or something like that...who knows...I know they like to milk these pregnancies but I also can see a scenario where Nick targets to hurt Will and Gabi is the one that suffers and ends up in the hospital going into early labor. It could also be a checkup too....but she's definitely in the hospital around Feb sweeps....whether she has the kid then or not is anyone's guess.
Online Profile Goto Top

Anita

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 08:58 AM
Yeah just because she's in a hospital gown doesn't mean she's having the baby unless the baby is born prematurely which is also a possibility. I just remember how many times Sami ended up in the hospital when she was pregnant with the twins but ended up having her babies months later.
I can see her having the baby for May sweeps, unless itĺs premature.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic